Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What are you listening to right now??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Cool

He is Legend - China White III

http://www.myspace.com/heislegend

They are on an indefinite hiatus atm Sad
Amethystium - Odonata.

Currently on the song "Enchantment".

Good relaxation type music, reminds me a bit of Enigma and Delerium.

-Ben
At the moment... Quicksilver Messenger Service (awesome San Fran band from the late 1960's / 1970's). Yes it's old but it's awesome music! Smile
Right now i'm listening to Soil, which my friend introduced me to recently.

I have quite a range of music I like, the other day was the quiet, relaxing Amethystium, now it's Soil, which is heavier.

Depends on my mood really.

-Ben
if you like Soil might actually like Soilwork more. They have the same type of style with a little more ambience and better guitar solos haha

I am listening to a couple of experimental subliminals, of course. Smile
Dammit Shannon, there are more things to listen to in life than just subliminals Smile

One of the more relaxing songs I've encountered so far, it also helps that the movie Sunshine is one of my favorites.
that Gandhi video is awesome! Gandhi you my boy!

One of the Greatest songs ever written. Pretty amazing performance as well...
great songs guys here's mine to add to the list, quality is bad on this one but there are two versions of this song...

At work.. listening to this:

Grew up on the C64...what can I say... I never could beat impossible mission. Come to think of it I hardly beat any C64 games, they were all just about impossible. Anyone dig the new Tron as much as I did?

I'm listening to Sevendusts latest cd.

This song is on at the moment.

@Andrew The new Tron is pretty Awesome ill definitely buy the Blue ray when it comes out with the original Tron

I have been listing to a lot of 3oh!3

hmm can't seem to get the embed code to work... [Fixed] lol

(02-09-2011, 06:32 AM)woceyes Wrote: [ -> ]@Andrew The new Tron is pretty Awesome ill definitely buy the Blue ray when it comes out with the original Tron

I have been listing to a lot of 3oh!3

hmm can't seem to get the embed code to work...

You don't need one, just use the TV icon when posting and insert the URL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26