Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Shannon!

I know that we already brainstormed some ideas on this one,but a few more ideas popped up for me. Let's see if we can't get the ball rolling a little moreSmile

Just going to rattle off some words/phrases that seem important to me, some of these I already mentioned before, but can't remember, so here we go:

- Self respect
- Respect for others
- Emotional independence (to deal with neediness/clinginess)
- Self compassion
- Compassion for others
- Assertiveness
- Open mindedness to differences
- Inner healing
- Inner confidence
- Let go of the need for approval
- Let go of guilt
- Healthy sense of self worth
- Being able to laugh at yourself/situations to manage stress (helps me!)
- Diffuse anger with yourself and others
- Continue doing the activities/hobbies that bring joy in life, regardless of a relationship, man, or other circumstances in life
- This goes with letting go of need for approval and guilt, but being able to say "no" so that we don't do things anymore out of obligation.
- Nurture our own needs just as much as anyone elses
- Do not neglect friends/family because of a relationship, so create balance in all things

I think that's good for now. I know there's always more, but I'm sure other female readers will have other ideas to add to it! Will be looking forward to trying this program when it comes out!

Oh god! How could I forget!? A healthy sex drive!! lol- something every woman doesn't want to see go down hill!
This looks like it's going to be one of those "hit the ground running" things, as complex as you'd have me make this! lol
and...oh! Let's not forget:

- stop comparing how you look to other women- I think that's a biggie
Glad I found this. I'm gonna need it after losing my notes!
I don't know exactly where to suggest this, but I think this place would be fine too.
Well, I was looking trough all the subs and I thought, wow, is anything possible with the subliminal programs? What if this or what if that..

Well, I was wondering if there could be a subliminal program that could like stop hairgrowth on arms/legs/armpits..? Is that possible? To stop the hair from growing on certain area's in a safe and beautiful way without harming/damaging something else or cause irritation or infection on the hairbags or area's where the hair usually would grow? I mean, the hair is growing back for a reason, right? So I hope this won't harm anything.

I would love it if there was something like a sub that could do this! Then we all could have like soft, smooth and silky healthy hairless armpits/arms/legs without having to shave or something..

I know a lot of women who would definitely use that sub!
It's growing there as something genetic that is "turned on" right? Plenty of cultures have naturally relatively hairless people. I've met some Chinese ladies who are baby smooth, and that includes the groin and armpits without shaving, seriously. I think that if your body stops it via direction from ... the brain? that is different than say a hormonal interruption.

Now we have to decide how much hair to not have! haha I wouldn't want to have a completely hairless crotch, for example, but my own sparseness with natural very short hair there would be perfect. No pits, and no legs, I'd want my arm back and everywhere else hair. But I know lots of girls who'd want it all gone, completely.

I want one that lets me dictate my hair colour!!!
ok, my idea was a large one kind of like the alpha ones, meant to be listened to for a long period of time. And maybe even customable -- I know that would raise the price considerably...... but to create your ideal body and health.

There is a lot of stuff here for specific parts, and we've all got a basic design that we're starting from, but I think a lot of our things are variable and up to beliefs. They're showing now that genes are not something you're stuck with, but can be switched on and off via the mind, and that it's your beliefs that create your appearance.

ie: I have a specific fat storage pattern, as well as a certain belief about my body fat. I also have a certain skin type, and a lot of damage of the skin from pregnancies. I don't think a lot of that stuff is necessary, really. The body regenerates itself, there is no reason it should continue regenerating in a condition that I do not necessarily want.

Maybe we could have a list of things we want, and you could fill in those details, to a template that is already there as the ideal body and health one. To be honest the only thing that stops me from finding a way to have a custom for those things NOW is that I'm so pleased with Alpha female that I need to finish it.

(02-21-2012, 09:24 AM)massagemaggie Wrote: [ -> ]ok, my idea was a large one kind of like the alpha ones, meant to be listened to for a long period of time. And maybe even customable -- I know that would raise the price considerably...... but to create your ideal body and health.

There is a lot of stuff here for specific parts, and we've all got a basic design that we're starting from, but I think a lot of our things are variable and up to beliefs. They're showing now that genes are not something you're stuck with, but can be switched on and off via the mind, and that it's your beliefs that create your appearance.

ie: I have a specific fat storage pattern, as well as a certain belief about my body fat. I also have a certain skin type, and a lot of damage of the skin from pregnancies. I don't think a lot of that stuff is necessary, really. The body regenerates itself, there is no reason it should continue regenerating in a condition that I do not necessarily want.

Maybe we could have a list of things we want, and you could fill in those details, to a template that is already there as the ideal body and health one. To be honest the only thing that stops me from finding a way to have a custom for those things NOW is that I'm so pleased with Alpha female that I need to finish it.

Ya know, I kind of wondered the same thing awhile ago, never thought to askSmile. However it would be cool to be able to turn on and off certain things, like my great grandmother was full blooded native american, but I have the typical german hairiness, so it would be cool if a sub could tap into certain genes, like the no body hair gene, especially no hairy back- I hate-dislike it, feel like the wolfmanBig Grin or a fat gene or turn on certain traits like fast metabolism or height. Would be great to have to shave only once a week alsoBig Grin
Funny and Interesting IN MY world I would love to be as pale as hell,Hairy as can be front back center,more chest hair ,just hairy all friggin over. To Each His /Her, own NO Bull. its funny one man's treasure is another's trash and vice versa. I'd love be even hairier. I Know that all of the possibilites listed about/posted here as well as My own are entirely possible,thanks fer bringing that one to the forefront Maggie May( wake up I've got something to say to you:-) and you as well Santa Rich. Keith
I love hairy men. Not that you'd care, Beareater Wink but it's so masculine. It's not like I have a specific preference for hairier men, but I love a big strong <varying degrees of hairiness, as long as it's natural> body. Rawr, brings out the animal within. Totally irrelevant to the subject..
NO no no ,I get cha, whew I can relate Maggie! Hence the name ncbeareatingman...hairy as a bear and as woofy as one too, love 'dem bear's,Maybe' attract the bears" would be a title for a sub,so to speak aka, attract very hairy real masculine men"
thanx fer the input Maggie. Keith.
(07-05-2012, 08:31 PM)massagemaggie Wrote: [ -> ]I love hairy men. Not that you'd care, Beareater Wink but it's so masculine. It's not like I have a specific preference for hairier men, but I love a big strong <varying degrees of hairiness, as long as it's natural> body. Rawr, brings out the animal within. Totally irrelevant to the subject..

Just curious maggie do you even like hairy backs? just wondering because i have a hairy back and am starting to feel self-conscious because most guys seem to be waxing these days .I was thinking of going that route too.
(10-02-2012, 02:15 AM)DrDestiny Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious maggie do you even like hairy backs? just wondering because i have a hairy back and am starting to feel self-conscious because most guys seem to be waxing these days .I was thinking of going that route too.

DrDestiny, there are many different tastes among women as far as hairiness, and Maggie is one woman among millions. The real question to answer for yourself is do you like your back (and the rest of your body, really). You need to validate yourself, not depend on the external validation of one, ten, or a hundred women.
I want all hair except on my scalp GONE! GONE GONE!

I also want a more feminine hairline.

I also want my eyebrows back dangit. But I want a nice feminine arch, not a bush.

I also want boobs.

I want a smaller waist and bigger hips and bum.

If you can make a single sub to give me all of this... and it actually worked... I'd love you lots.