Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Proper use of brainwave entrainment programs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It has recently come to my attention that some of you have been using the brainwave entrainment programs too much per day and/or for too many days in a row, and getting some unexpected results. Here is how to properly use these programs:

If you plan to use them long term, use no more than one target frequency or program, for no more than 30 minutes per day, and afterward, always balance it out with 30 minutes of the beta brainwave entrainment program found in the Core States pack for an equal amount of time each day. This will help prevent you from unintentionally training your brain to stay in a specific non-awake frequency while you're awake. I recommend against using BWE programming for more than 30 days straight.

If you wish to use one or more BWE programs for more than 30 minutes per day, never use more than two different programs for more than the length of one play-through per day. Also, do not use the programs of longer than 30 minutes for consecutive days, or too many days per week or per month. It is a good idea to try to balance the programs with 30 to 60 minutes of low frequency beta afterward, as well, to bring you back to consciousness and train awakeness.

If you ever experience any effects from using BWE programs that you do not like, immediately stop using them.
Hi again Shannon!
I have a question here.
Does this mean I cannot use the Special Meditation 10 Volume Set everyday for more than 30 minutes per day? Or is it not Brainwave Entrainment or doesn't use Binaural beats?
Is it also a good idea to listen to meditate while using binaural beats / Core States of Awareness?

Thanks!
Special Meditations is pure BWE. The point is to never use BEW more than 60 minutes per day, if it is a daily thing, and if you use it daily, break it up into two 30 minute sessions if possible. You want to avoid training your brain to stay in a specific brainwave state when it should not be there. A good example of this is currently, American society is heavily addicted to visual media that effectively trains the brain into a state of Theta when it should be in Beta. One result of this, I strongly believe, is ADD. And we are seeing ADD become rampant in this society, while instead of fixing the problem, we throw pills at it so someone can make money. The real solution, from my point of view, is to either balance the Theta out by training the brain back to Beta, or stop the addiction to mindless media we have. And good luck with the latter.

You cannot use two BWE programs at the same time, and Core States and Special Meditations are both BWE. You'll create all sorts of odd results by doing that, as you'll create harmonics and sub-harmonics and it will all affect your brainwaves.
(03-24-2012, 08:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Special Meditations is pure BWE. The point is to never use BEW more than 60 minutes per day, if it is a daily thing, and if you use it daily, break it up into two 30 minute sessions if possible. You want to avoid training your brain to stay in a specific brainwave state when it should not be there. A good example of this is currently, American society is heavily addicted to visual media that effectively trains the brain into a state of Theta when it should be in Beta. One result of this, I strongly believe, is ADD. And we are seeing ADD become rampant in this society, while instead of fixing the problem, we throw pills at it so someone can make money. The real solution, from my point of view, is to either balance the Theta out by training the brain back to Beta, or stop the addiction to mindless media we have. And good luck with the latter.

You cannot use two BWE programs at the same time, and Core States and Special Meditations are both BWE. You'll create all sorts of odd results by doing that, as you'll create harmonics and sub-harmonics and it will all affect your brainwaves.

Oh I see. By that I guess you mean that if I listen for Core States for a week straight, I need one week without any BWE if I plan to listen to Special Meditations? Or do you mean that I cannot just listen to them during the same time frame?
(03-25-2012, 05:50 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2012, 08:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Special Meditations is pure BWE. The point is to never use BEW more than 60 minutes per day, if it is a daily thing, and if you use it daily, break it up into two 30 minute sessions if possible. You want to avoid training your brain to stay in a specific brainwave state when it should not be there. A good example of this is currently, American society is heavily addicted to visual media that effectively trains the brain into a state of Theta when it should be in Beta. One result of this, I strongly believe, is ADD. And we are seeing ADD become rampant in this society, while instead of fixing the problem, we throw pills at it so someone can make money. The real solution, from my point of view, is to either balance the Theta out by training the brain back to Beta, or stop the addiction to mindless media we have. And good luck with the latter.

Oh I see. By that I guess you mean that if I listen for Core States for a week straight, I need one week without any BWE if I plan to listen to Special Meditations? Or do you mean that I cannot just listen to them during the same time frame?

You cannot use them at the same time. For instance, playing them simultaneously. If one was a subliminal, and one was a BWE program, then you might be able to. But two BWE programs played simultaneously will have undesirable results in most cases.

You could use one, and then when you wanted to, use the other, even in the same day. Not at the same time though.

Tigurinn

I wonder if you can post up the pdf of the complete instructions for the Core States of Awareness Exploration Kit? I'm especially hoping for explanations, in layman's terms, of what Gamma, Beta, Alpha, Theta and Delta are supposed to do.

And one of these is supposed to help with learning and passing exams? (because the school sub didn't work for me)
(03-27-2012, 04:54 AM)Tigurinn Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if you can post up the pdf of the complete instructions for the Core States of Awareness Exploration Kit? I'm especially hoping for explanations, in layman's terms, of what Gamma, Beta, Alpha, Theta and Delta are supposed to do.

And one of these is supposed to help with learning and passing exams? (because the school sub didn't work for me)

For some rather convoluted technical reasons, I can't easily do that. But a short rundown goes like this.

The major and widely accepted brainwave states are classified into Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta and Gamma, which are respectively lowest frequency to highest frequency.

Exactly what constitutes the point of demarcation for each is a point of contention for researchers.

Delta is a state in which the brain is generally understood to be busy doing repair work on the body. It shuts down physical consciousness almost completely, and some sources claim that even the subconscious is inaccessible at this level.

Theta is where the body is shut down, but the subconscious is active and directly accessible. This is where REM sleep takes place, as well as medium to deep hypnosis, deep meditation and deep trances, including the "shamanic trance state". Theta is possible to access while "awake" through doing things like watching TV, playing video games and watching movies, also. Training your brain to stay here while you are supposed to be awake will result in ADD, according to my research. Deep memory recall is possible here. Some sources claim psychic awareness is enhanced.

Alpha is where the conscious mind is deeply relaxed and the subconscious begins to have direct access or be directly accessible. This level corresponds to light/medium depth hypnosis, and normal meditations. Daydreams are found here. This is where the primary frequency of the Schumann "Earth" resonance is found, also. Alpha allows for some conscious awareness to remain for the untrained meditator. Enhanced learning is possible here. Some sources claim psychic awareness is enhanced.

Beta is where we experience "normal awakeness". It is where the conscious mind takes over and the subconscious is largely "out-volumed", so to speak. This is where adults are supposed to be, predominantly, during waking hours. Correlates to focus and ability to do complex mental processing. This is where you want to be to wake up, and this level balances out ADD caused by the overaccess of Theta, according to my research.

Gamma is where the brain is at it's "highest rev" state, so to speak, and this is where hyperfocus and the highest levels of concentration and processing capacity come into play. Because this level requires so much focus and energy to maintain, it is not accessed very often or for very long. Some sources claim this is also a gateway to psychic experiences. You don't want to stay here too long, as it will act much like a caffeine overdose.

If you want to pass exams, using Alpha would help you learn faster. Being well into Beta would be best for actually taking the exam.

When you say the school sub didn't help you, what do you mean? What were your expectations, and what were your experiences? How long did you use it? How consistently? How did you use it?
(03-26-2012, 11:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2012, 05:50 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: [ -> ]

You cannot use them at the same time. For instance, playing them simultaneously. If one was a subliminal, and one was a BWE program, then you might be able to. But two BWE programs played simultaneously will have undesirable results in most cases.

You could use one, and then when you wanted to, use the other, even in the same day. Not at the same time though.

Thanks a lot for answering my questions bro!

Tigurinn

(03-27-2012, 12:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]When you say the school sub didn't help you, what do you mean? What were your expectations, and what were your experiences? How long did you use it? How consistently? How did you use it?

Well, it didn't motivate me to study after college classes, which was my expectation. I have a huge procrastination problem, which I was hugely surprised that wasn't addressed in the sub - as I read the script after purchasing it (yepp, my bad, I know Blush); but it contained one line (if I remember correctly) about enjoying learning ...and, well, taking boring classes perhaps doesn't fix that Big Grin

And I used it for 32 nights, consistently (with Luck Magnifier at day, which I had no idea what was really supposed to do nor had I any specific expectations about it - other than trying to help the school sub) - however, I've read that some listen to subliminal products for far longer; which I may do if I will listen to the school sub again - which I might as that really depends on the two subs I'm listening to now.

I'm listening now to the Overcome Approach Anxiety and the Nympho sub ...now, I live in a small country with not a lot of people, so nude pictures of local girls that leak onto the internet isn't an everyday occurrence (although there are quite a few floating around), but there are 10 pictures of one girl available, and that chick is in my college.

But I have only seen her around campus twice, and she didn't see me; but for the past few weeks she has been in the same bus as me, which is surprising - and kinda makes me wonder if it is maybe the nympho sub (even though I have no idea if she's a nympho or not ...although I wouldn't mind Tongue)

And I am starting to wonder if the Approach sub is making me approach girls that I know have crushes on me; I wrote up a testimonial about the first girl, whom I've since talked to (well, very, very short talks) three times since, and another girl once; however, they've never initiated conversations with me even thought I approached them first, however, if we've been in the same area they have lingered around and pretty much tried to stay within my eye sight and thus clearly waiting and wanting me to open them (I've done that with the previous girl three times, and never with the second girl - but I plan on opening her when I see her next as I want to know if my instinct is right).

But I'm feeling an urge to go out some weekend, but after my exams, and "sarge" in some club ...so, perhaps my resistance is maybe going down little by little. Nota bene, I've always resented being told what to do, so that could very well have huge effects Undecided

But never the less - I'm looking forward to seeing if I get results from the nympho sub or not (I've listened to it for 88 days now).

And on a final note - I highly suggest combining a few subs into the School sub; the maximize memory (preferably a photographic memory), laserlike focus, and remove and destroy procrastination. Hopefully having it a 5g product and one that gives instant results (the XL-17 thinga-maig I've read about?) and yepp, if I recall correctly I've added a thread about this wish of mine into the suggestions thread some months ago
hey Shannon, I was wondering what type of BWE should I use with my affirmations? and I say them everyday so should I also make a copy without it and use it sometimes?
I've been listening to BWE products for about 10 years, beginning with Centerpoint. Over the past two years, I've received good results by listening to predominantly isochronic mp3s, using Etymotic Hf5 earbuds. My favorites composers are Jandy Rainbow/Unisonic Ascension, TechnoMind, and MindAmend. Over the past year, however, I've mainly focused on theta (when I meditate, usually 30 min or less) and just recently followed by a short SMR beta or gamma MP3 (less than 10 mins).

When I lay in bed at night, always reading (for about 10 minutes or less before I drift off), I listen to epsilon and delta isochronic. When I cannot keep my eyes open any longer, I remove the earbuds and fall asleep very quickly and STAY asleep for the entire night (unless I need to wake up and urinate).

Over the past few weeks, I've noticed a significant balance issue, especially when I wake up and walk away from my bed. I have nearly fallen over on a few occasions, but was able to grab a wall. This has never happened to me as I'm very agile and superfit. Also, I've felt rather "spacey" and, perhaps, struggled with memory issues.

What advice might you lend me for this vexing condition? Thank you!
(09-11-2013, 09:50 AM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]hey Shannon, I was wondering what type of BWE should I use with my affirmations? and I say them everyday so should I also make a copy without it and use it sometimes?

If you are using BWE with affirmations, you are getting into potential conflict with subs.

However, if you choose to continue and use BWE with affirmation and subs, I suggest Alpha or Theta levels, depending on what level of awareness is acceptable for you during the time you use it. Alpha makes you sort of relaxed and diffused mentally, but leaves you awake. Theta typically puts you down far enough that either you are not fully conscious or you are lethargic and very, very diffused and relaxed.
(11-11-2013, 06:21 PM)luzcanon Wrote: [ -> ]I've been listening to BWE products for about 10 years, beginning with Centerpoint. Over the past two years, I've received good results by listening to predominantly isochronic mp3s, using Etymotic Hf5 earbuds. My favorites composers are Jandy Rainbow/Unisonic Ascension, TechnoMind, and MindAmend. Over the past year, however, I've mainly focused on theta (when I meditate, usually 30 min or less) and just recently followed by a short SMR beta or gamma MP3 (less than 10 mins).

When I lay in bed at night, always reading (for about 10 minutes or less before I drift off), I listen to epsilon and delta isochronic. When I cannot keep my eyes open any longer, I remove the earbuds and fall asleep very quickly and STAY asleep for the entire night (unless I need to wake up and urinate).

Over the past few weeks, I've noticed a significant balance issue, especially when I wake up and walk away from my bed. I have nearly fallen over on a few occasions, but was able to grab a wall. This has never happened to me as I'm very agile and superfit. Also, I've felt rather "spacey" and, perhaps, struggled with memory issues.

Are you using any of my BWE programming?

If you believe the BWE programming is causing this balance issue, simply stop using it for a while and see what happens. If you've been using BWE for a long time, I suggest taking a month off. If the balance issue is still present after that, it's a good possibility that it has nothing to do with BWE.

It sounds to me like you are overexposing yourself. An hour a day or less is best for usage limit, and I suggest no more than 30 minutes of any specific level of BWE per day. I also suggest that you should probably be entraining Beta for a half an hour each morning when you awaken, after using BWE, to balance it out. If you are using Theta for meditation, not sleep induction, I suggest entraining beta for 30 minutes immediately afterward.
(11-16-2013, 12:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2013, 06:21 PM)luzcanon Wrote: [ -> ]I've been listening to BWE products for about 10 years, beginning with Centerpoint. Over the past two years, I've received good results by listening to predominantly isochronic mp3s, using Etymotic Hf5 earbuds. My favorites composers are Jandy Rainbow/Unisonic Ascension, TechnoMind, and MindAmend. Over the past year, however, I've mainly focused on theta (when I meditate, usually 30 min or less) and just recently followed by a short SMR beta or gamma MP3 (less than 10 mins).

Hey Shannon,
You said one should use beta to bring the brain back to awake state as some programs after a long term use may leave you in sleep state permanently. i.e theta state. Now the question is how do we know which programs are theta, beta or gamma second question is will counter balancing with other brainwave entrainment not counter the effect of the programming. Please explain or name any specific program we should use to retrain the brain back to normal after using programs like alpha Male

Are you using any of my BWE programming?

If you believe the BWE programming is causing this balance issue, simply stop using it for a while and see what happens. If you've been using BWE for a long time, I suggest taking a month off. If the balance issue is still present after that, it's a good possibility that it has nothing to do with BWE.

It sounds to me like you are overexposing yourself. An hour a day or less is best for usage limit, and I suggest no more than 30 minutes of any specific level of BWE per day. I also suggest that you should probably be entraining Beta for a half an hour each morning when you awaken, after using BWE, to balance it out. If you are using Theta for meditation, not sleep induction, I suggest entraining beta for 30 minutes immediately afterward.
Pages: 1 2