Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Body Hair Exterminator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I do struggle a lot with my body hair, I've got hair everywhere on my body and the hairs are generally quite long, especially on my legs.
I really don't like my body hair and would want to suggest a new subliminal that would remove body hair. I hope it is possible to do that using subliminals!

Thanks
-Adri
You are not the first to ask for that Big Grin.
Me too but then I thought : Am I willing to stop myself development just to remove some annoying hair. Like waiting 6 month to remove my unwanted hair. I don't think I would do that until I have done AM6 then WM2 then AM6 maybe after that BAMM Smile
I know it may put on hold my development but at a later stage of my life, I would really want to get rid of them. I find them ugly and epilation costs too much because of the amount of hair I've got. You cannot imagine Tongue Shaving does work, but it hurts me a lot and I've got red spots everywhere on my skin after that. Shannon's subs are my latest hope Big Grin Maybe not now, but in the future it would be great to have this possibility.