Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Breast enlargement experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I started the breast enlargement program on Feb 25th.
I've decided to creat a topic here and maybe keep better track of my results.
Right now I've been using it for 5 days and I can feel some tingling and soreness in my breasts and they feel a bit heavier.
I've tried another subliminal in the past, it was a lot cheaper though, 12 bucks or so and I was getting sensations in my breasts but I felt the growth was like super slow. At first this program looked really expensive but I thought maybe the results will be better and quicker. So I purchased the first stage and I'll see how these first 32 days go...
Is anyone one else on the program right now? I'd love to share experiences..
Rolleyes
Question for Shannon: I'm listening to the ultrasonic track, I play it on my laptop with no additional speakers. From what I've been reading most people don't hear nothing with the ultrasonic. I do hear like a faint continuos whistle sound..I'm not sure how to describe it. I've always had good hearing...could that be the cause? is it ok to hear it ? thanks!
If you have calibrated the audio according to the instructions, then hearing a faint whistling sound will most likely be accounted for by either or both of the following possibilities:

1. You have exceptional high frequency hearing (which can be genetic, a function of your frame size being smaller than normal, or you being young in age).
2. Your laptop speakers are marginal in frequency response for playing sounds of the pitch I use. Most speakers tared for 20 kHz are capable, but some are marginally capable, and this makes the audio a bit easier to hear because of the added speaker distortion caused by that fact.

I hope you made measurements before you started.
Hello, yes I did calibrate. I have the volume set to 80 or so,if I set it to 100 it's a bit annoying if I'm really close to the laptop. I have an acer aspire 5738, http://www.newtechnology.co.in/acer-aspi...ricespecs/ ...I don't think the speakers are really great. I do have good hearing and I'm 24 so maybe it's because of that. I play it when my boyfriend is around without him knowing and he never complained about any weird noise.
I took some photos before starting and I hope I'll need to buy new bras soon Big Grin
Just to be specific, so I am sure I know what you mean...

You say 80 and 100, is that 80% and 100% of maximum volume?

And you say you calibrated, that means you followed the instructions for how to calibrate the ultrasonic track, yes? Because 80% of maximum volume on a laptop would be pretty loud... and you would very likely be able to consciously hear it even if you did not have exceptional high frequency hearing. Make sure you have calibrated according to the instructions.
Yes, what I did was play the ocean masked track at a comfortable level, is that how you do it correctly? 80% was comfortable and I can hear it in the entire living room even if I'm not next to the computer. Do you think I should lower it? What do you think the optimal volume would be on a normal laptop like this one , 50 maybe?

Hope I'm doing this right, thanks!
Calibration is done like this.

First, play the trickling stream track, and make sure it is at a comfortable volume for wherever you will be listening from.

Then, play the ocean surf track, and make sure that you can hear even the quietest areas at least faintly. They don't have to be louder than faint, but they do have to be noticeable.

The volume you arrive at will usually be the optimal maximum volume for listening to any of the three tracks. Some people are very sensitive to ultrasonics, and must reduce the volume from there. Most people do fine just listening at that volume.

The louder you listen to it, the more powerfully it will work, but you want to limit your volume to what results from calibration to maintain a good balance of comfort.

If 80% is comfortable for you and what you get as a result after this procedure, then use 80%.
I did it for my wife for one and a half rounds, i.e. 9 months or so, and while I switched to another sub a few months ago, my wife still seems to be growing, and noticing the growth. This is a great sub.
Quote:The louder you listen to it, the more powerfully it will work, but you want to limit your volume to what results from calibration to maintain a good balance of comfort.

I've noticed that if I lower the volume the tingling sensation fades a bit too. I have it set to 70%right now, and it feels comfortable, no headache or other symptoms that I've read could result from it being too loud.

Another thing I wanted to ask was about exposure time. I remember reading it should be between 6 and 12 hours, with 8 being the best. But then I read Tigerlilly's post and it says
Quote:7 hours while sleeping with an additional 3 to 10 hours while awake.

Now, I do play it while I sleep but the thing is when I stick my head in my pillow during sleep my ears get covered and I'm not sure if I'm actually hearing it Confused

@brad1984mason that's great! how much did your wife grow?
Optimal exposure time is now understood to be 8 hours minimum, with most people doing best at 10-12 per day, and a maximum of 21 hours a day.

Are you sticking your head in your pillow before you started the sub, or is this only since?
Ok then, good to know that, thanks!
No, I always sleep like that especially when I'm really tired.
I do hear the sub though, I think, I just hear it fainter.

Today is my 18th day on the first stage. I feel I'm growing, slow but growing, the contour of my breasts is now more defined and my breasts hurt when I listen to the sub and when I wake up in the morning (which means I probably do hear it while I sleep, like I said).

Can't wait to reach the 32 day mark and start stage 2.

Big Grin
Sounds like it is working on your chest in less than a month. Obviously, you have it calibrated okay, coz your ears are obeying what the mp3 sub download whispers to you.
Yes, I think it's working too...that's why I already have another sub in mind...but I remember reading that listening to two subs wasn't a good idea, the sub I have in mind is a 4G (Type B/D Hybrid).
So, should I just wait patiently till I finish this one? Undecided Shannon?
Hey Camelia, he has already answered that question here.

"A maximum of two programs at once (including one Type C or D program) makes sense for most people."

So, no mixing of Type C & D together.
Pages: 1 2