Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Motivation and Ultra Success
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am starting fresh with this journal. Using both "Ultra Motivation" and "Ultra Success". I'll be using these two programs together for 6 months. These are two areas in my life where I would like to improve. Looking forward to the new heights I will be taken to from combining my subconscious and these subliminals.

Day 1

I'm already noticing positive changes to my mindset after using these two subs for a few hours. My driving, my willingness to get stuff done, and things that are just going right for me.

I've literally started feeling like success. I got to my shift on time, got compliments from co workers, feel like wearing a business attire. I had to find these two books at the library as well as get a few things done in the afternoon. I found two great books, everything got finished fast and correct like clockwork. I was able to get a lot of readings done throughout they day as well. When I was home I helped with the cooking (which is the first) and did it very well! There's usually a couple things that I find myself having to fix when cooking, little things. This time around I did everything right and people around me had taken notice.

Those are just a few things throughout the day that has made my life better. An interesting thing happened when speaking to people during the day. The conversation revolves around more of the business side of things. A retired newspaper delivery man who's heavy in real estate and own like 40 units told me about the importance of starting now to get involved in things like, education, trades, and anything. That more likely a person is going to be successful for being "part of them". I spoke to another man who is a pretty balanced and successful person and our conversation had a lot of depth. The type of conversation that makes you feel ready and excited for future. My mother gave me a chain, a t-shirt and some other gifts from her vacation. I've been getting many compliments and positive reactions from people all day.

The successful mind state is one that I am familiar with from a couple years ago and it feels very relieving to be on this path again. The motivation that i'm experiencing is also a huge bonus to get more done moving my successes along one after another.

Thanks

Fonzy
I'm definitely interested in these two operating together.

I wish you all the best! Keep us updated and please go for at least 90 days so we see the full potential of them.
I'm currently doing 'Ultra Success 4G' right now...

... I'm on Day 33 today.

You seem to get really good results from subs, really quickly!!

The only obvious result I have gotten in the 33 days is:

One person at work commented that I do a good job and that I'm somewhat valuable to the organisation.

My sub plan at the moment is:

Attract Positive Energy - 90 Days (Done)
Ultra Success - 50 Days (17 Remaining, after today)
Luck Magnifier - 40 Days
Everything is Possible - 40 Days

I will decide what to use after those, at a later date.
(02-21-2014, 08:10 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]I am starting fresh with this journal. Using both "Ultra Motivation"
more done moving my successes along one after another.

Thanks

Fonzy

I am very happy so far viewing your progress. Hopefully These two subs can bring lot of new improvements in your life. Best of luck.

Jonathan
(02-22-2014, 01:36 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]I'm definitely interested in these two operating together.

I wish you all the best! Keep us updated and please go for at least 90 days so we see the full potential of them.

I've only used it for a few days and I'm already seeing changes. Trying to get the maximum amount of exposure from each sub everyday. Thanks for the support.

(02-22-2014, 03:42 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently doing 'Ultra Success 4G' right now...

... I'm on Day 33 today.

You seem to get really good results from subs, really quickly!!

The only obvious result I have gotten in the 33 days is:

One person at work commented that I do a good job and that I'm somewhat valuable to the organisation.

My sub plan at the moment is:

Attract Positive Energy - 90 Days (Done)
Ultra Success - 50 Days (17 Remaining, after today)
Luck Magnifier - 40 Days
Everything is Possible - 40 Days

I will decide what to use after those, at a later date.

It seems like the motivation has pushed me to do more and the more I do the more success I see.

In the past I've always used a sub that I needed and was completely invested towards. I take pride in my emotional health as well. It is pretty strong as I'm comfortable and open to most things. I produced this from gratitude and self improvement of the past.

I'm surprised you haven't seen more results from using the sub because you even used "attract positive energy" previous to US. Ultra Success gives a lot of benefits when using it in conjunction with another sub. Maybe try using it with Winners Mindset.

(02-22-2014, 12:28 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2014, 08:10 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]I am starting fresh with this journal. Using both "Ultra Motivation"
more done moving my successes along one after another.

Thanks

Fonzy

I am very happy so far viewing your progress. Hopefully These two subs can bring lot of new improvements in your life. Best of luck.

Jonathan

Yeah man, it was a change of plans but hopefully I can get the best out of these to improve my life greatly.

Day 3

I've noticed some more interesting occurrences with these two subs. When I think about something, let's say a problem, I would come to a solution faster. I also feel that euphoria occasionally. I really enjoy and look forward to getting exposure from these two subs. Going to sleep is a happier experience because knowing I'll be waking up with the affects of these subs is a good time.

I'm getting exposure through headphones for a couple hours a day. I can only imagine what these programs in 5g would be like.

I've been more interested in television shows that are business oriented. The series "Suits" is a good example of having success, winning and being motivated to work.

One of the best things about using these two subs together is the satisfaction knowing that when you only have success on your side there's also a huge amount of motivation backing it up.

Something that really stood out to me during the past couple days was that when I had a workout or did some readings for school I found myself having great success in getting the task done. When I did things I had a really tough time getting around to, I was really good at them and got results! Which is making these tasks, very addictive to do. Will keep you guys updated.

EDIT: I noticed that my mindset is now in the position where now I am actually living life rather than seeing it from the outside looking in. It's an awesome feeling knowing that your life is going in the right direction getting better and better.

Thanks

Fonzy
Day 6

It's awesome to know that Ultra Success is working on all levels to make my life better. I now have a "successful" mindset and do things in my life based on the idea that I am success. I see very good responses because of that. Everyday gets better and better and the thought of having these subs being played for the next six months is exhilarating.

My motivation to do things is improving as well. Ultra success improves all subs it is used with so I suggest all 4g be used with it. I noticed it is definately a sub that produces results. I now get as much as I possibly can done everyday. I notice a difference in the two subs significantly, Ultra Success gives you a feeling of euphoria while Ultra Motivation gives you a drive or boost to get things done.

I've noticed an improvement in my health as cravings are more under control and my workouts are much better. I am able to get more accomplished. My focus has increased quite a bit. Something I noticed, a pattern about finding a new way of talking to others usually occurs when I am being in a positive mind state. For example I would never say "no" as it is negative. And now I am responding to people with the same amount of effort they give to me. If someone said "hey" I would respond with something similar, and if they elaborated I would do the same. This might just be something I am noticing but I believe I can attribute it to US and it's been providing me with positive reactions.

So far the successful synchronicities have been small results that give me boosts throughout the day. With the amount I am getting done as well as my progress I am content with what is going on at the moment.

Thanks

Fonzy
I'm pretty certain that the subs are affecting me internally.

I just don't seem to be manifesting anything (except one person at work complimenting me about my work. Though it was a pretty big compliment, in front of several other people).

'Attract Positive Energy 4G' made me feel more positive and less negative self-talk.

After 36 Days (so far) of 'Ultra Success', I'm starting to feel like Napoleon!! (or at least my concept of Napoleon).

I'm a little more ruthless in my thinking. And conquering stuff and ruling an empire seem to have increased in priority.

All in all, I think that a 'Success-Based Mindset' will be a significant asset in the future. Which is why I'm doing it without any specific goal in mind. I just want the programming in my mind for the future.

I believe that all programming the mind accepts will exert an influence eventually. It may be instant... it may take days, weeks, months, years... It may even be in a future re-incarnation!!
Day 9

I've noticed that the euphoria has set a strong foundation in my mind towards different areas of my life. I can actually recollect times where I would feel negative, disconnected and even in some cases defeated. For example increasing my fitness and pushing myself during workouts.

I've increased my cardio vascular fitness and stayed consistent. Stuck to my diet and have lost five pounds.

I've noticed subtle synchronicities of success. Instead of analysing each detail I can sum up the success as "things going right" for me. Wether it is going on the train, going to class, making appointments, going to a restaurant, being with my girlfriend, and just going through my day.
Some note able events were yesterday before I got on the train a stranger bought me a drink. The clerk brought it over and before I could say thanks to his face he was out gone walking into the parking lot. The other major success is the euphoria I'm feeling, keeping me at a frequency and mindset of success when doing things and going places I don't like that much.

I feel at best wearing a suit. When it comes motivation I feel like I'm winning wherever I go. The feeling I get when motivation is playing is noticeably darker but it gives me an intense burst to get things done. I'm sleeping better and waking up motivated to get started. It feels like this program is getting better over time.

Really glad I'm using us with um at this time. In some ways I feel better in the past 9 days then the previous 6 months. It's tough to describe all the good things that are going on. The fact that I'm going around enjoying life and feeling like I am success makes me respond to success rates in every situation and my attitude is switching from being polarizing to just success based.

Thanks

Fonzy
(02-26-2014, 03:09 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty certain that the subs are affecting me internally.

I just don't seem to be manifesting anything (except one person at work complimenting me about my work. Though it was a pretty big compliment, in front of several other people).

'Attract Positive Energy 4G' made me feel more positive and less negative self-talk.

After 36 Days (so far) of 'Ultra Success', I'm starting to feel like Napoleon!! (or at least my concept of Napoleon).

I'm a little more ruthless in my thinking. And conquering stuff and ruling an empire seem to have increased in priority.

All in all, I think that a 'Success-Based Mindset' will be a significant asset in the future. Which is why I'm doing it without any specific goal in mind. I just want the programming in my mind for the future.

I believe that all programming the mind accepts will exert an influence eventually. It may be instant... it may take days, weeks, months, years... It may even be in a future re-incarnation!!

I noticed major internal changes when using Ultra Success with it's all encompassing euphoria. This made me feel success towards situations when I had the mindset. As days go on I feel the "Success" mindset or euphoria prevalent and has been entered in more and more situations. I am the type to count my blessings throughout the day and every since i've switched to this sub i've noticed subtle but meaningful changes during my daily life.

Getting compliments seems like a manifestation we both have in common. How long did you use APE 4G for?

Napoleon! Haha that's a great comparison to make and i'm happy that you're experiencing that. Yeah it's like a feeling that you're unstoppable and things are getting done as well as going right one at a time. Ruthless is a good word to use.

I hear what you're saying. I try not to get too fixed on the result on what i'm doing and just believe in the vision I embody that I would like my life to be. This way my mindset is success and no matter which direction I choose to go in i'll attract whatever is necessary for me. I'll have genuine success and be completely invested in everything I do.

Yeah, there's a reason for everything, each positive thought is important. And our subconscious is being given these positive messages for about 20 hours a day. its absolutely wonderful and to be in touch with that shows you have a great appreciation for subs. Thats why I find it so important to use subliminals the correct way right now. One thing i'm passionate about.

Thanks

Fonzy
Day 12

The good things I’ve noticed about these two subs are the manifestations that I come across throughout my day. I find myself “winning” more often. Receiving money( I found a cheque that I received 4 months ago that I still needed to deposit!) , tips, and successful outcomes from regular day routines. My energy levels seem to be higher now days as I only need 6 hours of sleep to function. An awesome realization I’ve come to is that my belief system is changing. Instead of finding enjoyment through non-productive things such as watching tv, a movie or anything else that is wasting time I now focus on what I have to improve and put effort towards it. This gives me quite a satisfactory feeling. The thought of having an all-nighter used to make me uncomfortable, now if it’s for the purpose of getting ahead I would be glad to take it.

There are a few times throughout the day where I contemplate to myself how my improvement is going in regards to my master plan of how I would like to tell “my” life story. I would like to have my goals come to fruition as effortlessly as possible, and any tough situations just buffs up the story. My personal experience during these past three days is that I’ve noticed I am much more success minded, towards everything in my life. For a long time I’ve appreciated the good things in my life and have been indifferent to anything else. It kept me stuck in a world where I thought I was abundant. Now days the things that are good I pursue and give much more towards through my success rather than to sit back. I am so grateful for these Indigo Mindlabs and Subliminals because it has given me a key to the Law of Attraction. It enhances many areas of my life. Sometimes I might find that throughout the week I have so many thoughts in my head that I have to write them down here. That is why I am so grateful for the Subliminal Shop Forum. Where I can express my thoughts completely. I’ve always had the belief that everything was going to alright no matter what I did. I still have faith, but I’m not appealing to a grand reason for my actions. This journey and time with subliminals especially the ones I’m using now has made me realize I am the essence of everything I would like to be. Consciously I use subliminals like ASC UM US NSFM etc and they give me self belief that I am really on the right track. The more knowledge I have about myself the better life is. I’m putting down my thoughts very rapidly at the moment. At certain times I feel as if I release naturally which gives me a couple thoughts about my progress. I’ve stopped going out of my way to release what I perceived to be negative feelings because it compromised the affects of the subs I was using. I am just wondering that maybe even releasing naturally is affecting my process in the wrong way. What I mean by saying this is that I understand the concept of “letting it go” but I already feel appreciative of everything around me. Most recently, after releasing with subliminals seeing no progress I felt quite defeated, just relying on the belief that “everything will be alright”. I had to make a change and improve the area in my life that had to be improved. Which is why I used these two subs. I look at each area of my life I was indifferent about like this now which is giving me success. The new generation and the culture we are part of should understand this concept more, not be too emotionally involved and not be robotic. Be yourself but make yourself something in this life, it’s worth it. I’m obviously going through changes and writing them down here puts it in perspective.

Maybe the natural releasing is coming from the subliminals itself. It could be that my thoughts towards making something of my life is coming from the motivation and success subs( Read the script and there is an indication of letting go of resistance). Regardless the fact of the matter is that I’m getting better each day that passes and I’m finding a balance between my inner emotional health and the reactions in the outside world.

Will keep you updated.

Things keep getting better. But I feel like I have to make up for lost time. I remembered a realization that I had in the past. "Don't let anything break your stride". I'm trying to keep this in mind when going about my day but too many things come to mind from my knowledge about power, Law of attraction, high frequencies and everything else. It gets quite overwhelming and I feel like i'm being torn apart... But at the same time I am perceiving success. Sometimes I feel as if I am the epitome of everything but also have to receive improvement in everything I am. All I know forsure is that i'm going to keep listening, that's all I can rely on. Feels like I only care about surviving.

Thanks

Fonzy
Day 16

I'm finding that I'm more in charge of my emotions. Motivation has kicked in a ton and I think of many things that I would like to accomplish throughout the day. I now look forward to accomplish everything I set out to do throughout the day. Anything that doesn't serve me I'm my mind or physical experience is changing into a positive an successful situation. I continue to get positive reactions from the people I interact with as well as manifest money when I need it.

Motivation is also helping my exercise regime as I am going out of my way to find anytime to be active at my home gym, university and the fitness area I go to during my work break.

I value all the ups and downs of the past because they have made me into the man i am today. All my perceived negativity is beginning to switch to positive with the all encompassing euphoria. Feeling like all that I am is success.

I am now measuring my success from the amount of people I positively affect in my daily life. It seems to be like the more "work" I do on a daily basis the more I enjoy myself throughout the day. First sign of conscious results through having both success and motivation in my life. I notice improvements every hour from listening to subs.

Thanks

Fonzy
Day 18

Things are going well with these two subliminals combined. A few improvements, that have been added on top of my previous improvements are that my conversations appear to be better. Both the person and I finish whatever we are discussing on a good note with a solution or positive moment from either of us an there is a mutual appreciation there for the conversation itself.

A few small events such as winning in billiards, being focused on success and having positive outcomes from everything I do are occurring very often. And when something rarely doesn't go right I learn from what went wrong then improve.

I definitely feel the Ultra Success sub more than the Ultra Motivation at the moment. I've noticed that each day, i'm getting around to do what I have to sooner then I would before. I've been thinking about "inclusion" and how it fits in to our lives. With the mindset of being successful and motivated we can have everything and the idea of action would be effortless. Like I said from a couple days ago the more I get done the more the moments I have to myself feel joyous. I'm very grateful for this forum because writing my ideas on here get's me tuned into starting papers/ studying I have to do on my computer.

It feels like I am on the winning side of everything, my relationships, my school work, I had three very successful at work. I've been getting compliments on my hair, how white my teeth are and that I dress sharp. Lol I was able to manifest some early birthday money as well. I listen to the subs masked tracks on headphones, ultrasonic silent at night sometimes and will change it to masked if I feel like it.

Today I finally got to sleep in for more than 6 hours and it felt good. I love the fact that everything i've through up till now has been a way to improve myself. I have an abundance of ideas to pursue in order to change my life into something even better and to do more good for the people around me. I'm looking forward to this success and motivation to each of the other areas that I focus on in my life.

Thanks

Fonzy
The quote option seems to have disappeared from the forum(s) (Or maybe my browser is just screwing up!!)

Fonzy said:
Getting compliments seems like a manifestation we both have in common. How long did you use APE 4G for?

I've seen a few manifestations that are probably linked to Ultra Success sub (more details below).

I used Attract Positive Energy for 90 Days, but didn't see much in the way of results.

Fonzy said:
Yeah, there's a reason for everything, each positive thought is important. And our subconscious is being given these positive messages for about 20 hours a day. its absolutely wonderful and to be in touch with that shows you have a great appreciation for subs.

I get between 9 - 13 Hours per day (24 Hour period) when using subs.

I think that deeply held thoughts, that are re-inforced many times, tend to manifest when the circumstances allow for it.

I just finished my 50 Days of Ultra Success 4G -I will be updating my Journal in a day or two with very detailed post - But I'll put some more basic details here (to help 'compare notes' with Fonzy / whoever else is using Ultra Success 4G).

I've seen alot more likely results, compared to APE 4G.

Interestingly, I had almost no resistance when using Ultra Success.

I've noticed some internal changes.

I'm feeling more ruthless towards accomplishing my goals, and also kinda annoyed with the frustrating stupidity, shallowness, incompetence and indifference from the people around me / that I know well.

As for external manifestations (that are probably influenced by Ultra Success):

* Person at work saying in front of a small crowd of people, that I'm valuable to the organisation and that I'm doing a pretty good job.

* I was getting a fresh vegetable / fruit juice at a local shop, when the woman took the lid off (the juicer), and it sprayed all over me (and my clothing). She gave me a wet cloth, and after 5 minutes of me scrubbing the stains from my clothes, she gave me the juice for free. (No puns intended)

* Another person (more recently), was asking about what I do at work, and when I was explaining, she kept saying "Good for you", then she walked away.

* I also noticed that some of the people at work are now ignoring me / shunning me (that used to acknowledge me / talk to me).

I'll be starting Luck Magnifier after a few days off subs, though I'll be following your (Fonzy) Journal as a matter of interest.

I'll probably end up doing Ultra Success again in a few months time.
Day 21

Today has been an awesome day. I constantly feel an increasing amount of euphoria in every area of my life. I am getting high regards from all my proffs again in University. They are cutting me breaks and are warmer to me on a level of being success. I've noticed Ultra motivation hitting me a lot harder today. Especially with headphones I feel like I could continue working, typing, doing anything till whatever I have to do is done. I love itBig Grin. I learned about something called "The Seinfeld Affect" online which is a great way to stay consistent and kill the habit of procrastination. Basically the only thing to do is NOT break the chain of doing something each day of the year. The longer the chain is the better. This strategy and the power of Ultra Motivation has left me feeling unstoppable as I know I am going to use this to stay productive for the rest of my life. My mental support has honestly been Ultra Success. Feeling and knowing that "I am success" has gotten me through whatever excuse or negative neutralization my mind has brought up and I now know i'm going in the right direction. I am learning much faster than usual (a sign of success from burying my head in books at university). Successful coincidences keep popping up in my life for example my 200 dollar sunglasses were retrieved by my professor today when I left them on the chair outside the lecture hall. People around me are noticing what a success I am and they're looking towards me for support. I am beginning to live up to the successful/ awesome person I would like to be. Best of all I am able to give gratitude to all my ideas I pursue from my mind from my motivation. My mental/ emotional health has improved from the euphoria of the sub I just know I can do anything I put my mind too.

Honestly I felt a bit defeated a month ago because I thought I was an all powerful magnet by releasing and using subliminals. I listened to the voice that told me to keep action in my life. A word to describe the feeling a receiving results from subliminals again are "amazing" and "relief". These 21 days have went by very fast. For the past half of a year I half done a lot of self exploration which has added much more to the mastery of myself. It improves every day and all the programming from my previous subs and my attributes from the past are getting better. Eating habits getting better, cutting each and every last immoral thing from my life, getting more trust from my family, making my girlfriend climax faster than ever.

One way I brought myself back to feeling so amazing is to just ask myself what my priorities were and make a collective decision to move from there. Everyone has to trust themselves, YOU know what's right! I'm beginning to contemplate on my future much more as i'm graduating with an undergrad degree. My business mind tells me to pursue my dream career, improve myself so I can fund my millionaire fast-lane, but another side of me says stay in school and get more knowledge. I still have time and will keep going at the high speed pace i'm at to blow up more manifestations that'll drive me to my desires, one way or the other.

Feels great to have the subs working on me again and i'll keep you all updated.

Thanks

Fonzy
Pages: 1 2 3 4