Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hello...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

My friend "Google" brought me here Smile

I've never used any subs before and in looking at some of the products and instructions it lists Trickling Stream, Ocean Surf and Ultrasonic.

I was thinking of buying Life Tune-Up 3.0 but noticed that one should use the program for "eight to twenty-one hours a day every day while you are sleeping or awake for 3 to 6 months"

Do we have to have to use all three format types or can we just stick with one or two? So basically can I just run the ocean surf and only the ocean surf or should I mix it up with the others from time to time?

Secondly, can I use ultrasonic then watch TV or something at the same time?

Thank you for your time and help.
Hey william,

you can choose whatever format you like. I like the trickling stream best, cause it's monotonous. I tried the ocean surf, but some waves are louder and that kept me from sleeping.

You can use the ultrasonic while watching TV. Be sure to calibrate it safely (not too loud).

Good choice with Life Tune-Up! There are also free subliminals in the shop if you want to try.

Welcome to the forum!
Welcome William! We are glad to have you.