Subliminal Talk

Full Version: An IPS version for pre-surgery mtf/transsexual women.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wasn't sure where to post this, but ultimately decided that here was the best place.

Would it be possible to change the IPS script slightly to read in place of "If I am male", "If I am female but possess a penis"? Or something similar?

As a transsexual woman who is presently pre-surgery, it will ultimately be my penis size at the time of surgery that determines my vaginal depth and elasticity, and I'd want the best possible I can get. I know I can do certain tricks to keep my partner from penetrating too deep if I don't have enough depth, but I'd rather just have enough depth to let him sink himself in as far as he can go if at all possible. Or certainly at least have as much depth as I remotely possibly can. Being circumcised, my potential depth is already significantly reduced compared to someone who was not circumcised. But that is a factor I had no choice in.

I don't really want to ask for a name-insertion custom for this because of two things: First, what name? The name I chose for myself when I changed it legally to reflect my female self-image, or the name I was born with? I respond to the former of course, but the latter still catches my attention too sometimes... Second, I am sure that if you build it, other transsexual women contemplating vaginoplasty will consider it, especially if it works well for me and I proceed to talk about it amongst the transsexual community. We are all of us very acutely aware of the cruel irony of the fact that the better endowed a faux-male we were, the better our vagina's will be.

Additionally, to add insult to injury, the medicines we take to feminize our bodies as much as possible also has a tendency to further reduce the size of our penis. It's a side effect and doesn't ALWAYS occur, but it's still a possibility which can further reduce the efficacy of our eventual vaginoplasties.

There will certainly be those who either, don't believe it can work, or, won't consider the horror of having their male bits even bigger before finally getting them turned into female bits... But any additional customers are better than none?

Personally. I'd rather put up with the discomfort of larger male bits temporarily in order to know I'm getting my best possible vagina in the future, than seek comfort in having only a tiny worm to bother me.
I'm not sure this is possible... this is a very complex and delicate psychological interaction and adjustment, and it deals with parts of scripting and subconscious interactions that I don't think anyone fully understands yet. But in any case, it's going to be a while until I am ready to build requests, since I have to upgrade all 4G's first.

I can try, but you are going to have to accept that the program may or may not work, or may work in unexpected or unintended ways. It is not a well understood psychological arena right now that you're asking me to delve into, so if you really want this, you have to accept the responsibility for choosing to use anything along these lines that I create.
(01-13-2014, 03:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure this is possible... this is a very complex and delicate psychological interaction and adjustment, and it deals with parts of scripting and subconscious interactions that I don't think anyone fully understands yet. But in any case, it's going to be a while until I am ready to build requests, since I have to upgrade all 4G's first.

I can try, but you are going to have to accept that the program may or may not work, or may work in unexpected or unintended ways. It is not a well understood psychological arena right now that you're asking me to delve into, so if you really want this, you have to accept the responsibility for choosing to use anything along these lines that I create.

Thank you for your candid response. I would still be interested when you think you can get to this and would be willing to endeavor to assist you in any way I can, including some of the psychological complexities, I can try to answer any questions you have, since even the professionals don't really get it quite as well as someone actually experiencing it.

I'd also be more than happy to help test any prototypes, even if it does have a risk attached. I am quite familiar with the need for taking risks especially when it comes to things that'll improve my circumstances.