Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The Modern Libertine's diary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just started using the 2010 Alpha set today so I decided it's time to make a journal. I have been using Absolute Self Confidence, Approach Anxiety for Men, Ultra Success,and the video version Of Aura of Sexiness for a while now and have had some absolutely fantastic results. In addition to the subs, I also am a firm believer in consistent mirror affirmations and I do them every morning when I wake up for about 30 minutes. I think that also has contributed to my success in a very powerful way as well.

These should be some fun updates...
Wow 30 minutes every morning? That's somthing I've always wanted to try. I tend to be thinking too much in my head during the afternoon and I hear the best times to do mirror affs are when you are tired. I'll switch to that when I come back from my trip.

EDIT: I've been contemplating using Ultra success during the last half of Women Magnet. Could you help me out and maybe list a couple of your crazy experiences using all of these subs together? and I look forward to reading your updates.
Awesome Cortez, look forward to reading your posts!
Afternoon mirror affirmations are no good. I've tried and I had the same
problem you did. I think that's why most people dont think they work.
Perhaps they just do them at the wrong time of day and aren't consistent with them. I got the idea from Brent Smith to do them in the
morning because that's when your mind is still halfway asleep and open to your suggestions, but as long as I am home, I never miss a day. Consistency is the key with anything.

The crazy experiences I mentioned are really just the way that girls
react to me...well not just them but everyone else as well. It's like I
have everyone charmed and I can get away with things that other people can't. This is a combination of the subs, my mirror affirmations, and my study over these past years of seduction material(mainly Brent Smith and Cory Skyy) that has pretty much amounted to me saying
whatever the hell is on my mind and amusing myself while being unnattached to the outcome...I don't know why it took severaly years for me to reach that conclusion, but hey, whatever it takes, right?
So I was at this level of indifference a little before going in to the mirror
affirmations and the subs, but it was spotty success at best and I was usually trying to fake it. Luckily I decided thngs need to change.

So far the unstoppable confidence has made me feel invincible.

The approach anxiety has pretty much given me the ability to talk
to any girl I want to.

The Ultra success does exactly what Shannon said and it produces a euphoria and just an overall feeling of powerful success. Also, because
it is not directed towards any particular success, but success in general, I think it really does augment the power of the other subs as
well.

Needless to say it's not very difficult for me to get girls anymore.
I have a girl try to drive all the way from Austin to where I am overnight
just to see me from one day after meeting me one time in Dallas. (I said no, because I already know that my level of indifference would wreck this girls feelings and that type of girl, though ready and willing, really can't handle a guy like me. You have to be compassionate in life.) Oddly enough, I haven't been all that interested in girls lately. I've reached a supreme level of indifference off and on and girls haven't held all that much importance in my life lately. I know that this level is neccersary to go through to get to where you are unattached to any outcome adn really...it feels great. I am finally getting social again after going through this level of nothingness and now I am more powerful than ever. In between this success has been a tremendous amount of emotional catharsis or purging where my beliefs have been replaced with new and powerful ones. This is something everyone on here is going through. Some days you feel great, others you feel like crap, others you feel like your head is being ripped apart. That's fine, you spend a little time with yourself, watch some movies and feel better tomorrow. Emotional catharsis is an old friend of mine. I used to experience it alot back when I meditated with these cd's I got from Holosync that would take your brianwaves down to an awakened delta brainwave for a while. So I was expecting some emotional catharsis going in to this.

So now I am on the Alpha set to what all the fuss is about. All the other kids are doing it!

So last night I had some weird dreams. It almost felt like fever dreams.
You know the ones...where your dreams just feel like absolutel lunacy at points. I had a pretty great day today, though! Smile

Man, I love these subs. I'm feeling great!
Part of today, I had what we here would call an "off day". I met up against some resistance, but that's ok because at least I know the sub is working right? It takes a little pain to grow. The rest of the day, however, I felt absolutely fantastic. I can tell this sub is working and in powerful ways.
One funny thing I noticed. I find myself listening to a lot of metal lately. I think it's from the sub, lol.
I notice that I'm more open to new music. Normally I'm not much of a rock person but I've actually been trying to expand my music repetoire.
Wow, I've had a great couple of days. I just got back from Austin where I met Rion Williams who is the guy that created Natural Grounding. What a great guy. Me and him and few others ended up drinking, eating pizza and watching grounding videos until like 2:30 in the morning. He had a lot of great wisdom to share and we all just had a great conversation sharing wisdom with each other and coming up with new ideas for natural grounding. NG Is a great supplement to these subs for sure and that guy is very passionate about grounding. He had a great energy about him. That was a good testament to the power of NG.

Anyway, how I've been feeling from the subs. Powerful. I will have negative stuff come up, but it's less and less powerful the more it comes up. My dreams lately have felt crazy and I will wake up feeling like my mind has been intensely working out for the past 7 or so hours. There's a ton of limiting beliefs and things of that nature that are being brought to the surface in my dreams lately and that's awesome, because from what I understand, that's what stage 1 does, so that's great. The rest of the day I feel pretty awesome. My thoughts are changing to an entirely abundant mindset. Now instead of saying "That would be nice" about something I want to manifest, I find myself saying "I cant wait". It's nice to be aware of behaviors changing. It's going to be fun to see what else this has in store for me.
That's cool you got to meet him! You know him through a network of people?

Also, I feel sometimes my head is real heavy and it feels like it was working out for seven hours too when I wake up but only during the more negative phases of each stage. When I'm feeling good I'm feeling good meaning every part of my body.
He was throwing a Natural Grounding meet up group thing and he just had it at his apartment. We ended up having some great conversations for like 7 hours,lol.

It's amazing how well these subs work, though. You really do feel great all over.
That's pretty awesome, did you happen to show him the subliminal you're using?
Yes I did. I even took him to this website on his computer and he was really interested because he said he'd never heard of anything like that before. I may have opened up a whole new door,lol.

Update on the sub: My brain feels like absolute mayhem and chaos swirling on around in my brain in a napalmed tornado today. In short, that's awesome. I'm heading to the gym to work out some of this madness. Smile

While I'm at it, another thing worth noting is that I am getting some crazy attraction from girls lately. I'm still doing the mirror affirmations every morning and I am seriously starting to see them manifest. I think the Ultra Success probably helps with that as it involves success in everything, but I cant be sure.
I bet it is man. I plan on doing Ultra Success or Winner's Mind set after WM. Or maybe both! Smile