Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Permanent effect?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. Do the subliminal do permanent changes after 90 days use or do we revert back to our so called "Innate characteristic?"..say, after few years of not listening.
It depends on the problem that the subliminal is trying to address. If you have a problem with procrastination and its been plaguing you for years (like it has for me) 90 days will certainly make it less prominent and may even make it go away for awhile (like it did for me) however after a while there is a very good chance it could come back. 6 stage sets often produce long term change but require either a short refresher or a complete redo depending on how long you've used it.

So let's say you use Alpha Male 5.0, the first run through will no doubt give you long term changes but say...3 months later you notice some of your old (bad) habits creeping in. You can then run a short refresher (for 30 days) or go all out and use it for 6 months again. Multiple run throughs of a six stage set will eventually make the programming near permanent.

It is suggested that for long term single stage subliminal use to use a subliminal for 90 days, take a break for a while, then resume it for another 90 days. Once again this depends on the person and the situation at hand.

Good luck.
Raul, you can find a lot of responses to this or very similar questions by me in the forum if you look for them.
(11-05-2013, 09:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Raul, you can find a lot of responses to this or very similar questions by me in the forum if you look for them.

i can't find the similar answered questions on your forum, can you please send me the link...or tell us if there is a way to make subliminal results permanent?
To make the effects permanent, use them properly, use them long enough, and don't resist them intentionally. "How to make them permanent" is an answer that is in a state of flux because right now, we are developing a new generation of technology (6G) and the answer will be at least somewhat different when that is finished.