Subliminal Talk

Full Version: pse volume 1 vs volume 3 HELP!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HeartHi everybody,
I want to make a subliminal-hypnosis CD for my sweetie as a gift,with suggestions in my own voice .I am planning to use Audacity as an audio editing software. I would like to mix Pse volume 1 or volume3with my own suggestion to get something like Pse 2 or 4 in my language (we live in Italy and fiancè does not speak English)
I actually have purchased PSE vol 1, what happens if I try mixing it in Audacity with ocean sounds ,and then embed my suggestions??
Or should I purchase PSE 3? any suggestion or advice is welcome
Love,
Ambra
You cannot mix my programs with your own suggestions without illegally violating my copyright unless you have my permission, which would require a license that would be very expensive.

If you would like me to make something for you, you can send me your suggestions written in English and I will edit them to make sure they are valid and safe, and send them back to you. Then you can translate them back to Italian, and record the Italian in both text and voice, and I can create the program you are trying to create for yourself.

If you don't use anyone's name in it, that allows me to put the results in the store and others can buy it also. It would cost the same as PSE1, 2, 3, or 4.

If you want to include one or two names, that would be a custom, and it would be 5 times the price of one of the PSE volumes, since I cannot sell it to anyone else.
I am really sorry, I did not think about the copyright stuff!!!
It would be great for me to get something like Pse in Italian but I am still confused about what will work best for me.
I have a long distance relationship and planned to use this when my partner is away from me. I suppose this requires both our names in the script ,but I am not going to purchase a custom subliminal now (perhaps I'll purchase later)
It would be useful for me to get the script in Italian (the non-custom one) as a silent-supraliminal track as we prefer not to have background music
Thanks!!
Ambra
I don't know how you would use it in a long distance relationship. It's designed for use as a short term aphrodisiac, and I would think that would not be helpful for keeping faithful... name embed or not, I think it is not going to be useful for you in that case.