Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New Title: Remove barriers and Disolve Internal Resistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if the moon in scorpio has anything to do with it, but man, the last 4 days have been TOUGH.

How 'bout a sub that helps one break down internal resistane?
pretty much any subliminal has that built in with it at Shannon's shop. Unless you have a specific kind of internal resistance you are struggling with. You should contact Shannon about it if it's not covered in any products at his shop.
I'll be working on a new type of program soon that should be better at overcoming internal resistance.
(08-30-2010, 01:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be working on a new type of program soon that should be better at overcoming internal resistance.

Overcoming Internal Resistance: Yes, that sounds like a Terrific idea; Perhaps, the newest DSMI version, 2.5 has it for the test phase purpose. Shy
(10-15-2016, 10:25 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2010, 01:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be working on a new type of program soon that should be better at overcoming internal resistance.

Overcoming Internal Resistance: Yes, that sounds like a Terrific idea; Perhaps, the newest DSMI version, 2.5 has it for the test phase purpose. Shy

Shannon's post was from 2010, so what he was talking about was probably the development of 5G.