Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SUGGESTION: Dancing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I have a request/suggestion for a subliminal along the lines of "I can dance" with the feel of the audio being something like; i am uninhibited, free, natural, spontaneous movement, not tense, sense the beat, graceful, sensual, sexy, cool, instinctual movement,express myself with my body..etc
For those times you wanna dance in the car, in the club, or just to feel connected to your body to express yourself so you can always have the confidence to dance like no ones watching Smile
(08-23-2013, 07:03 PM)mel0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I have a request/suggestion for a subliminal along the lines of "I can dance" with the feel of the audio being something like; i am uninhibited, free, natural, spontaneous movement, not tense, sense the beat, graceful, sensual, sexy, cool, instinctual movement,express myself with my body..etc
For those times you wanna dance in the car, in the club, or just to feel connected to your body to express yourself so you can always have the confidence to dance like no ones watching Smile

Second this!
Hey mel0! Welcome to the forumSmile The way you described what could be in the dance program was great! I also agree a sub like this could be helpful to many people. Dancing and having fun go hand in hand.

Thanks

Fonzy
I second this too. Smile And being connected to the body would help rid many issues from energetic blocks inhibiting flow. I will be a first customer. This is up my life as a artist and future entertainer. Shannon, is this a possibility to have this in a 5g, so that can I begin this after finishing my Maximize Your Breast Size? This would be fantastic.
I third this maybe multi purpose like overcome social anxiety, don't care what people think, etc.
Expression of emotions through dance and feel and move to the rhythm
Interested too.