Subliminal Talk

Full Version: No experimental prpogram feedback?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Come on, with all of you purchasing the experimental programs we have nobody reporting on them? If they're not going to be reported on, we aren't getting any benefit in having an experimental programs section. And if we don't get any benefit, I'll have to close it down and do all testing myself... which will be slooooooowwwwwww.

Come on, ladies and gents, report!
I've been using the aura of sexiness video. I dont know how much of an effect it has had yet, because I already kind of had one, but I figured this would just be icing on the cake. It's not too bad to sit and watch the whole thing through, but sometimes it does get boring. I have noticed a a little change so far for sure, but I have really only been intensely using it for about 3 days. Shannon, is this video supposed to have a much quicker effect than the regular sub?
(07-20-2010, 11:36 AM)Cortez Wrote: [ -> ]I've been using the aura of sexiness video. I dont know how much of an effect it has had yet, because I already kind of had one, but I figured this would just be icing on the cake. It's not too bad to sit and watch the whole thing through, but sometimes it does get boring. I have noticed a a little change so far for sure, but I have really only been intensely using it for about 3 days. Shannon, is this video supposed to have a much quicker effect than the regular sub?

I can't answer that definitively until I get enough feedback. lol

It is theoretically capable of producing a much faster result, since it uses visual and audial subliminals, and gives a "three channel input" instead of one, like most of my programs. But how well it actually works, and how fast, requires testing and feedback. I can only give you theoreticals otherwise.

Thanks for the feedback. When you say intensely using it, what does that mean?
Well I had been using it off and on, but only really listening to it in the background for an hour or so while I was on the computer. Now I am trying to make it a point to watch the video everyday for the full length of it as well as listening to it in the background when I'm not watching it. So if I am reading or on my computer then maybe three hours a day total with one hour of just zoning out watching the video.

So what does three channel input mean? Do you have two different sets of audio affirmations on there in addition to the visual affirmations?
I have exposed myself to it for an half hour earlier today. I'm about to fire it up in a little bit. I will probably start a separate journal with an "experimental" preface for the aura vid and make notes on what's going on.
i have used aura of sexiness video for an hour each day but its only been 4 days. So far i can say is seems to give me some high energy when watching it. and the only con I have for it so far is almost fallen a sleep when watching it. i did use it yesterday before hitting the bar and the bartender she was hitting on me and flirting with me. which never happened before with any bartender she ended up giving me a hug. I also had lots of chicks checking me out. But like i said its only been 4 days.

should i stop listening to the subliminal version at night not sure if it affects the data. I do not use it when watching the video like it states
@ Cortez: I dunno about the 3 channel input. My guess is 2 channels: audio and visual. Shannon may be able to clarify what he means by 3 channel. But I can say that the video+audio stimulation has more of an effect on me. For one, I don't know why but it makes me sexually aroused. Whether I'm associating sex with the video or not, I really don't know but it makes me feel that way. And the funny thing is, that feeling partly carries over when I'm at work or out (which is to my advantage).
(07-26-2010, 06:57 AM)ronatello Wrote: [ -> ]@ Cortez: I dunno about the 3 channel input. My guess is 2 channels: audio and visual. Shannon may be able to clarify what he means by 3 channel. But I can say that the video+audio stimulation has more of an effect on me. For one, I don't know why but it makes me sexually aroused. Whether I'm associating sex with the video or not, I really don't know but it makes me feel that way. And the funny thing is, that feeling partly carries over when I'm at work or out (which is to my advantage).

It's not quite what he means, according to what he's taught me about it (assuming he is referring to even the same thing). Unfortunately I do not know all of which I am at liberty to tell on the inner workings of the subliminal. For now, the answer is vague and it will have to be up to him on how much he will divulge for information.
I know what he means now by three channels. From what I understand about his products. The masked tracks are not ultrasonic, they are simply masked by the waves. This video has both masked and ultrasonic in addition to the visual subliminal script.

This video works very well. Even if I dont watch the video sometimes, it still has an incredibly strong effect with both versions of the audio subliminals on there. It has been having a great effect on me and if I didn't notice the actual changes(which I definitely have), it has been making my dreams more sexual.
Unfortunately my computer failed to download/save the file. I managed to get two partial watches but then it wasn't there when I went back. I think it's something to do with the file type. For now I'm just going to be concentrating on other products. Sorry.
(08-02-2010, 02:08 PM)tangent Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately my computer failed to download/save the file. I managed to get two partial watches but then it wasn't there when I went back. I think it's something to do with the file type. For now I'm just going to be concentrating on other products. Sorry.

Get the VideoLan client, I believe he put some of the experimental videos in .VOB possibly using a codec unfamiliar. Part of my former media degree specialized in media delivery, but he didn't like my suggestions Wink Testing is primary, if we find that we get enough positive result then we will figure out the best delivery.

Regarding the three channel: Not trying to be mysterious but no I don't believe that's what he means, as he said the audio files have it as well. When he returns to the forums we'll have to direct his attention here.
I'm going to say that nearly every time I listen to the video while falling asleep, even if I dont watch it, I have dreams of having sex with some random girl. Sometimes even if I dont play the video before I go to sleep. My dreams are getting progressively more sexual and they always tend to follow the same situation usually. I meet a random girl and she starts getting touchy feely, moving closer to me, becoming more bold. Then I allow it to happen and boom! Sex dream. Interesting, though that it usually follows the same scenario which is women pursuing me.
Well, my 32 days is almost up on the video so here is a brief recap: 1. It is relaxing and it almost puts me to sleep, esp. when I'm tired. 2. I got a huge spike of sexual energy within the first 2 weeks but has since subsided. Which tells me a couple things: that it's either getting internalized or I'm hitting resistance somewhere.
I'm also using the Absolute Self Confidence sub and a bit of Become Irresistibly Attractive to beautiful women as well (more weight on the Confidence sub and less on the other w/ a 3:1 ratio).
Most days I got exposed to an hour of the video; some days close to 2 hours and maybe 1 or 2 days where I got less than one hour (like 45-50 minutes).
Women in general act rather submissive around me... either giggly, very smiley, some wanting to touch, some cautiously eyeing me up (look away when I look at them). They are not very talkative around me in general. So I'm under the impression that I am intimidating them when I don't mean to.
Some of my dreams are erotic, some are bizarre and some contain both elements. I know a lot of stuff is getting released / brought to the surface as of now.
My energy tends to waver quite a bit. I'm sure the Alpha sub will sort that out.
But that's what I'm reporting on the video version of the Aura sub for now. I intend to use it throughout this month into at least the middle of September.
The description you give sounds not so much like you're intimidating them, but that they're expressing interest, and you have male pattern blindness to it. Do something about it when you see women doing these things! lol

(08-19-2010, 09:28 AM)ronatello Wrote: [ -> ]Well, my 32 days is almost up on the video so here is a brief recap: 1. It is relaxing and it almost puts me to sleep, esp. when I'm tired. 2. I got a huge spike of sexual energy within the first 2 weeks but has since subsided. Which tells me a couple things: that it's either getting internalized or I'm hitting resistance somewhere.
I'm also using the Absolute Self Confidence sub and a bit of Become Irresistibly Attractive to beautiful women as well (more weight on the Confidence sub and less on the other w/ a 3:1 ratio).
Most days I got exposed to an hour of the video; some days close to 2 hours and maybe 1 or 2 days where I got less than one hour (like 45-50 minutes).
Women in general act rather submissive around me... either giggly, very smiley, some wanting to touch, some cautiously eyeing me up (look away when I look at them). They are not very talkative around me in general. So I'm under the impression that I am intimidating them when I don't mean to.
Some of my dreams are erotic, some are bizarre and some contain both elements. I know a lot of stuff is getting released / brought to the surface as of now.
My energy tends to waver quite a bit. I'm sure the Alpha sub will sort that out.
But that's what I'm reporting on the video version of the Aura sub for now. I intend to use it throughout this month into at least the middle of September.

Pages: 1 2