Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Think Like a Millionaire modification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am very interested in Think Like a Millionaire and would have already bought it, had it not contained the following three sentences included in the script:
“I now know, accept and understand that failure is only a stepping stone toward success, as long as I keep trying to succeed.”
“Failure is just an opportunity to improve, so if I fail, I always learn whatever I can from the experience, refuse to make that mistake ever again, and keep striving for success.”
“I now respond to negativity and useless criticism from others by making it a strong source of motivation to make me even more determined to succeed.”

Shannon, you said it yourself in an interview:
“Remember, the subconscious is absolutely literal“. I am therefore concerned that when the subconscious hears the words “accept that failure is a stepping stone…”, “if I fail”, and “I respond to negativity” it may take it literary as an order to produce experiences of failure and negativity. It is useful for the conscious mind to understand these statements, but personally I would prefer not to program them into my subconscious.

Shannon, would you consider producing a version of TLAM without those three sentences?
I have been using both 'Think Like A Millionaire 4g' and 'Become A Millionaire in 2-4 years 3g' on loops using ultrasonic while asleep or working on my computer and I can feel my beliefs changing inside me.

I am having wonderful money dreams with my wealth increasing every day. I have assets all over the world and these have reached $860 trillion, including 1,220,000 tonnes of gold. I feel compelled to look at dozens of Balance Sheets on the Internet and my mind knows what to do to incorporate them in my real dreams. I own rich Banks in all the EEC Countries and have just taken over Fannie Mae and Fannie Mac and injected an extra 5 trillion into them and given all poor people in America free medical care.

I have just built a $3 trillion new town in Bangladesh with a million new jobs, an education system and 20 hospitals for the poorest 3 million people on plant earth. Also built 500,000 homes with 8 bedrooms for extended families.

I remember every detail of my dreams, even days after.

I am now building (in my mind) gigantic desalination plants in drought-prone countries that take salt out of the sea water at the rate of millions of tonnes of water a day; and last night I irrigated 100 million hectares of land in the Outback of Australia, and started planting 250 million trees.

I have started breeding a flock of 100 million fine-wool Merinos to run under the trees when they get bigger, and will pulp up all the trees that grow crooked and and spread them as litter on the new forest floor - and then release trillions of worms (I am breeding on a worm farm) into the litter to build the soil fertility up.

It all feels real and my whole life has stepped up with a new confidence I have never had before. I almost expect to walk out to my letter box and find it filled up with real gold.

The chances of me becoming a real multi-millionaire are looking very good. If I feel rich inside my mind, then it should manifest into the real world for me. I will let myself become rich in the fullness of time, rather than try to force it to happen.
(08-03-2013, 12:19 PM)sunvayu Wrote: [ -> ]I am very interested in Think Like a Millionaire and would have already bought it, had it not contained the following three sentences included in the script:
“I now know, accept and understand that failure is only a stepping stone toward success, as long as I keep trying to succeed.”
“Failure is just an opportunity to improve, so if I fail, I always learn whatever I can from the experience, refuse to make that mistake ever again, and keep striving for success.”
“I now respond to negativity and useless criticism from others by making it a strong source of motivation to make me even more determined to succeed.”

Shannon, you said it yourself in an interview:
“Remember, the subconscious is absolutely literal“. I am therefore concerned that when the subconscious hears the words “accept that failure is a stepping stone…”, “if I fail”, and “I respond to negativity” it may take it literary as an order to produce experiences of failure and negativity. It is useful for the conscious mind to understand these statements, but personally I would prefer not to program them into my subconscious.

Shannon, would you consider producing a version of TLAM without those three sentences?

Nobody is without failures. That is the way of the world. We do not always make it when we try. If we did, those statements would not be necessary.

Since failure is inevitable, it is just a matter of how you frame it; you can let them defeat you, or use them to succeed. Those statements will not cause failure and negativity, or magnify it; but they will re-frame it. Making direct reference to something does not cause it or increase it. It simply allows the subconscious to know exactly and specifically what is being referenced. There is no need to produce a new version of TLAM. You are welcome to disagree.
Thanks, it’s good to be reassured. When I examine my preferences, however, I notice I like using words that have 100% positive meaning. I suppose I still have the option of paying for a custom version of TLAM.
Speaking from the standpoint of being an entrepreneur...

Bill Gates once said "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."

I can tell you failure is an excellent teacher, and a necessary part of the process. Preparing yourself for this eventuality will make sure you deal with it in the most productive means possible. Shannon's script, speaking from my standpoint, is right on target and I'm pleased he won't change it as it's correct currently and those statements should be included to prepare people for the difficulty that lies ahead of them.

I think you mistakingly believe that by saying "if I fail" in the script that's preparing you to fail in a way. It's only producing a counter to the eventual failure to drive you onward as efficiently as possible to get better over time.

Believe me, those statements are excellent and very beneficial, just the way they are.