Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultimate Weapon x124, x24, x32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am confused about how the 3 types differ from one another, and how they relate to Eros 4 which I purchased and use?:angel:
In power level: Anything from the PSE line will be the lowest power and least effective. Then comes X124, which is much more powerful, and then comes X24/32, which are more powerful still.

Eros 4 uses a very short script which is based on the 2G scripting standard, which is what was the latest when it was created. X124 uses no script at all. X24 and 32 use the latest 5G scripting technologies and are directly based on the Optimus Engine, allowing them to have a very short script that produces amazing results, given the right personality type and appropriate conditions. They also use X124 as their "ignition stage".

Eros 4 is designed to trigger sexual arousal and then magnify it and get the person to act on it. X124 is designed to trigger sexual arousal, but gives listeners no guidance as to what to do with it. X24 is designed to trigger sexual arousal, and guides the listener to associate it with the person closest to the source of the subliminal audio, as well as to allow themselves to be sexually intimate with that person in whatever way is most natural for them to do so. It usually results in a loving erotic response, which results in lovemaking. X32 triggers a sexual arousal response and directs the listener to associate it with the person closest to the source of the subliminal audio, as well as to allow themselves to be sexually intimate with that person as quickly as possible.

The family tree looks like this.

PSE1 led to PSE 2, and then these two led to PSE 3 and 4, and then these four led to PSE5.
Then this led to Series A of the TUW branch, which took a couple years to result in Prototype 1. There are 32 major prototypes in the Series A branch, and many sub-prototypes, over the course of a couple years.

That work led to Series B of the TUW branch, of which there are 20 major prototypes and dozens of sub-prototypes. X23 is the last and only member of Series B to make it to serious testing and usage, and may be made available for sale at some point in the future.

The discovery that made X23 effective led to the branch of Series C, which currently consists of 12 major prototypes and more than a hundred sub-prototypes. X24 is the base production prototype in this branch, and from it are descended X25, X36, X37, X37b, X40a, X41, X42, X43, X44a through p, X45 and X48 that are currently in testing.

The most promising prototypes for release are X23, X25, X36, X40a, X41, X43, X44b, X44m, X44n and X45.

EDIT: I forgot about prototype X8, which also seems promising. X8 is from Series A.
Where do the Prototypes that were included in the WM 2 presale fall into as far as power and effectiveness as far as categorization?
Those prototypes are part of Series A. They're more effective than X124 by itself, but not as effective in general as X24/32. There are exceptions in some cases (the right personality type). But usually, they will be less effective than X24/32 and more effective than the Eros line.
Thanks Shannon, that was an amazing explanation, and all is much clearer now. x24/32 sound like the cat's pajamas for someone wanting to spark their social life up a bit.
Hi Shannon, in the shop there are currently 3 products: TOW124 (which I already have), x24 and x32. I am still confused about the practical usage and differences between the last two. Could you please explain it further? Which progrsm does what? Are they all ocean/stream masked?
Thanx, XRM.
The practical usage is simple.

If your partner needs a little boost of arousal, or you want to spark things up a bit, X124 should work well.

If your partner needs a bit more encouragement to respond, and s/he would respond best to an emotional connection with sex, you want X24.

If your partner can handle sex as more fun without necessarily having as much emotional connection to it, X32 should be a better choice.

X24 and X32 are all ocean/stream masked, and each of those includes a masked/ultrasonic hybrid track as well.
Shannon, in the description of X24 it said it was universally better than X32. When I purchased it I received a track that had tricking stream and mood music, no ultrasonic silent.

Thanks

Fonzy
Hey Fonzy, I believe Shannon did that on purpose. According to one of his journal posts he felt that X24/X32 were too powerful to be used as stealth seduction tools and thus he made every track audible although each track is a dual hybrid meaning they all have ultrasonic in them it's just that there is no track that contains only the ultrasonic component.
Correct. Use as a stealth seduction program would become a problem, so I went out of my way to make sure they cannot be used that way.
(08-29-2013, 11:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The practical usage is simple.

If your partner needs a little boost of arousal, or you want to spark things up a bit, X124 should work well.

If your partner needs a bit more encouragement to respond, and s/he would respond best to an emotional connection with sex, you want X24.

If your partner can handle sex as more fun without necessarily having as much emotional connection to it, X32 should be a better choice.

X24 and X32 are all ocean/stream masked, and each of those includes a masked/ultrasonic hybrid track as well.
Thanks, now i see the differnces.
I'm reading X24, and it says something about X25. But I don't find X25 in the catalog. Am I missing something? Thanks.
(08-30-2013, 11:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Correct. Use as a stealth seduction program would become a problem, so I went out of my way to make sure they cannot be used that way.

Couldn't someone strip the masking tracks regardless?
(03-27-2014, 07:44 PM)Quote Wrote: [ -> ]I'm reading X24, and it says something about X25. But I don't find X25 in the catalog. Am I missing something? Thanks.

I never released X25 because it did not perform well enough.
Pages: 1 2 3