Subliminal Talk

Full Version: For Reference: What's In BAMM 2.0?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's the list of goals for BAMM 2.0.

[attachment=84]
What's the price for BAMM 2.0?
I believe Shannon said it is $3,000.
It is currently set at $3,000 per copy.
Can we expect a discount on BAMM 2.0 at some point?
I can answer that. Not likely at all.

It started at $1,200 and has gone up to $3,000.

It isn't a program that is meant to be accessible to everyone. Wanting a discount is counter to the programs goals. It was difficult but I managed to get together the money for it by doing alot of extra stuff. It took me several months to do so.

-Ben
(05-07-2013, 03:48 PM)shaffk Wrote: [ -> ]Can we expect a discount on BAMM 2.0 at some point?

No. Never. In this case, that would be about like asking a mountain to sink into the ground so you can reach the peak. Mountains don't do that. If you want to reach the peak, you must do what it takes. That challenge is what makes it worth the effort: the value of what you invested to get to the goal.

Part of the reason for the price is to make sure that only those people who are genuinely serious will get their hands on it. If you want it, save up. But first you have to have your application accepted - another thing we're doing to make sure that only those who are serious are going to get their hands on it.

If you're not willing to do whatever it takes to get the program, why would you be willing to do whatever it takes to get the goal? And if you're not willing to do whatever is necessary to achieve the end goal... why bother? BAMM can't do everything for you.

Ironic that my most expensive creation is not intended to make me a profit. Instead, it's intended to get the job done for those who are serious enough. So show us how serious you are, and we'll take it from there. No discounts.
I agree with Shannon and Ben,Andrew and the Rest Man. I'd asked for an extention,as a long time customer & supporter of Indigo Mind( and it benefited several other people )until the Middle of March,that was in late January or very early Febuary, when BAMM was just out on the market, and was still 1,200 bucks ONLY. We got the extention and I was just able to pull it outta the fire and purchase that sucker damn near down to the day, I bought the 12 stage set of BAMM on the 14th of March. Thee very next day at midnight it jumped to 3,000 bucks.
I worked my ass off,at work with extra hours,gotta part time day gig 3 days a week,worked extra hours at my night job,ect to get it together to purchase BAMM and the day before the price Jump I got paid and purchased it that night at 1 A.M.
Sooooo I Know damn well 3,000 bucks is do-able for those who are serious about this program.
Check this out: for Me a 1,200 dollar investment could potentially render a 2 million dollar return or more. Lets say try another one,lets say it renders me 80,000 dollars a year,I guarantee you once I Make 80,000 bucks a year, I'll get to making a million or more in 2 year or less on my own by reinvestments,investing,ect. So whats 1,200 or 3,000 or 5,000 in the long run when you get back sooo much more. NOT to mention,but I will,the High level removal of fear guilt shame,ect stuck-stuff around success,BAMM is sooo comprehensive and covers so much ground its not even funny.
This Man,Shannon, dropped a bomb with this thing and lemme tell ya it 'aint' no joke. its the Bomb dot com and is worth every penny!! I rest my case(fer now) Daddy Bear Keith.
ps: if I can do it YOU shure as hell well,can.Keith.
(04-16-2013, 04:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It is currently set at $3,000 per copy.

So does that mean the total BAMM cost is $36,000 (12 Stages)? or,
$3,000 for all those stages? I'm confused Huh

If it's only $3,000 it'll be easier for me to save up to buy this monster sub Big Grin

*Sorry if my question aren't worth answering

Edo
$3000 only
(04-16-2013, 04:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It is currently set at $3,000 per copy.

Shannon
I was looking for it all over the shop but where is it i find only TLAMM there Sad

Thanks
Jonathan
(08-16-2013, 12:25 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]

Shannon
I was looking for it all over the shop but where is it i find only TLAMM there Sad

Thanks
Jonathan

BAMM is in the shop.However you need to apply first in the link:
http://www.become-a-multi-millionaire.com
I see, BAMM is $3,000. I was under the impression it is at $1,200 from older threads.
Hi Quote,
It was $1,200 initially but only for people that got in early. Then Shannon raised it to $3,000.

-Ben
Pages: 1 2