Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Body Hair Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there

Just thought body hair removal would be a good suggestion for a new sub.

What do you think?

Thanks

Fonzy
I think we have an experimental for it, and I have gotten zero feedback. Smile
(02-28-2013, 12:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I think we have an experimental for it, and I have gotten zero feedback. Smile

Yes and no and yes. Your only body hair removal experimental is the arm hair depilatory for women which you have mentioned has had no feedback (and there is none that I could find either, so yeah, none.)

You don't have anything for both genders or for men. Though the latter wouldn't really be necessary... if any woman is growing terminal body hair in the same places that a guy would want to stop growing it, I'll assure you she wants to stop growing it too.

EDIT:

Though this thread makes me think, maybe if you made something experimental targeted for say, back hair, with no gender attachment, you MIGHT get more feedback. Since this place does seem dominated by men, but there might be some hirsute women who'd want to eliminate some hairs back there too.
Yea, I agree.

Back hair is what I was thinking as well and a lot of body builders have most of the hair on their body shaved to show the aesthetics of their muscles.

Thanks

Fonzy
How about an armpit experimental.. and once it works it can go on sale?
Imagine if we didn't have to get hair ripped out of our sensitive bits to be smooth and soft.
I was just thinking about this since last few days. I am a male and have facial hair problem . So ya, I would like to have this kind of sub.
SensualFreja there is an experimental for armpit hair in the store.

And I guess to generalize the idea of a "Hair removal" program to achieve what a persons standard of the amount of hair they want on their body would be ideal. For example Astrack would have the desire to decrease his facial hair, which the program would produce for him.

This is just a suggestion but if it would be better for the vast majority to have face, back, body or armpit hair specified within different programs that's ok.

I just think it is evident and obvious in today's up coming generation people (especially for females) less hair is better. So pursuing this body hair removal program would be beneficial for Shannon as a number of people already want it. Let me know!

Thanks

Fonzy
Smile it's for arm hair, not armpit.
Oh right, the same affect is probably do able as well, if it is directed specifically towards the armpit.

Thanks

Fonzy
I believe if Shannon received feedback showing that the arm hair depilatory subliminal worked, and that there is significant interest in it, he would be more inclined to further develop it. If I recall correctly, he has received no feedback so far.

In the end, he is a business man. Show him there is a market, and you'll be on his radar.

(I don't speak for Shannon, so these are my opinions only)
(03-04-2013, 09:36 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]I believe if Shannon received feedback showing that the arm hair depilatory subliminal worked, and that there is significant interest in it, he would be more inclined to further develop it. If I recall correctly, he has received no feedback so far.

In the end, he is a business man. Show him there is a market, and you'll be on his radar.

(I don't speak for Shannon, so these are my opinions only)

Yes. And I believe that what everyone in this thread is saying is that there's not nearly as much interest in the experimental available as there would be in one for other parts of the body. Or even one that doesn't specify any particular part of the body.

Arm pits would be HUGE probably. As would be the back. Arms... I don't think people really care about hairy arms nearly as much.

What would probably be ideal would be one that somehow lets the user determine the effects, a sort of "ideal body hair distribution" sub. For me that'd render me nearly hairless except for on my scalp, eyebrows and lashes, and pubes, just because EVERY adult has pubes. I'll just wax them regularly Wink

In fact. The IDEAL would help grow hair where we'd want it but don't have it, and eliminate it where we grow it and don't want it. Like for example, I have half my eyebrows missing and a seriously thin hairline. But tons of body hair... Get rid of all that body hair and gimmie back my brows and hairline and I'll be VERY happy.

That said, I am getting my brows and hairline back, slowly, using chemical means. Though I imagine a little extra push from a subliminal wouldn't hurt any.

Personally, I do have the arm hair experimental in my queue, and will be using it eventually. I will of course report my experiences. But I feel I'm probably an exception that proves the rule.
Looking forward to see your results on the experimental.

I think you articulated what you were wanting to say really well.

A lot of people want this body hair removal sub to be created but like Sean said I think more feedback on what there right now has to be put out so get your friends or others to consider using these subliminals.

The faster we can get more people to try subs out the better, for our new ideas.

Thanks

Fonzy
I'm wondering if this sub will be released one day. if it was possible to remove all hair but just keeping the hair on the head. I think it would be awesome.
Without beard a man is like a lion without mane Wink
Pages: 1 2