Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Attract handsome men
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi
I was just reading through the script on the categories of interest to women.
I looked at the script for Attracting Handsome Men.
I presume the printed wording ONLY is incorrect, as in places it seems a little confused.
A few times when it should say woman it says man, and it also refers to attracting women !
Presumably these subliminals are not on the listened to product.
Has anyone else noticed this

Regards
Hi Strawberry Blonde,

I'm just looking at the page now, i'm not sure what is confusing about only. But I can see the parts you mean where it mentions men attracting women. That will just be an error in the writing as the script is similar to the version for men attracting women with the opposite wording.

I will change that now, I doubt it would actually be in the program, only the description. But Shannon may be able to check.

Thankyou for pointing it out. Smile

-Ben
Ben, please never change something that may reveal a mistake until I actually have checked to verify it is or is not in the build script. If you do, and somehow I am not made aware of it, it could result in a situation where there is an error in the build script and I would never know it. If there is a mistake, I need to know about it ASAP so I can fix it.

Strawberry, in this case, you found valid errors. I have gone through the script with a fine tooth comb and fixed them, and I'll be rebuilding the program immediately. You are entitled to a $5 GC for helping us find these errors. Thank you. It is embarrassing, but much appreciated.

Anyone who has a copy of Become Irresistibly Attractive to Handsome Men (For Straight Women) Version 8.0 will be getting a free upgrade to the fixed version.
Ok sorry Shannon, I will remember that for next time.

-Ben
Im sorry, but it's a shame.
(02-17-2013, 08:01 PM)raka Wrote: [ -> ]Im sorry, but it's a shame.

Hi Shannon and Ben
Sorry...did not mean to cause trouble in the ranks.
If I used the incorrect reporting procedure I apologise, although I was not too sure how else to go about it.
On a positive note...I have been using the free download Extreme Self Confidence
And have to admit some good results so far.
I am noticing myself feeling much more positive, less stressed by other people's negativity, and a little more outgoing. And all this after only a few uses.
I look forward to seeing the results of more extensive use.
I also purchased Luck Magnifier but stopped listening to it after realising that I should not be using it with 5G product.
Thank you for offering such a great product free. I look forward to trying out some more in the near future.
It's all good, it was a mistake I made, not you. You reported it in the right place.

Glad your noticing results from Absolute Self Confidence. Smile

-Ben
(02-17-2013, 08:01 PM)raka Wrote: [ -> ]Im sorry, but it's a shame.

Quite the opposite! People make mistakes, and Shannon does not hide his. In fact, he fixes them, and delivers excellent customer service by fixing them quickly and offering free replacements of any product containing an error.
Yes i agreed, people make mistakes.
But this is just show that the program was done by the unprofessional, im sorry.
Im on days off from subliminal and already purchased the program that hopefully i will begin in next two weeks. But what Shannon just did is give me effect of insecurities !

And yes shannon does not hide this, but what reaction does Shannon do?does Shannon email all of his custumer that purchased the program to say sorry and will provide replacement?does shannon post sticky thread on the forum about this so everyone can aware to upgrade to the new version of the program?

Shanon put his products on higher price than other markets, so what im hoping when im purchasing his program?Of course im hoping it's all done by the professional, of course im hoping all the program have already been tested for at least 1-3 years, of course im hoping to get more effectiveness results by the program, of course im hoping security.
(02-18-2013, 11:44 AM)raka Wrote: [ -> ]And yes shannon does not hide this, but what reaction does Shannon do?

Since you haven't been here long enough to see and are using someone else's thread I'll answer here and if the author would like this conversation moved to a new thread I can do that. First, it's not just Shannon, it's all IML staff that react together. Depending on the nature of the change, we send out e-mails. If it is truly a fix then e-mails are always sent out. If it is an effectiveness upgrade or change even then most often than not we send out e-mails, but if it the program still works as intended there may be exceptions.

In this case I was flying in to work with him across country and we have not sent out e-mails yet as we're still getting situated and sleep schedules are off. It takes most companies weeks, months, sometimes a year to fix or change things. We are still within the "days" mark.

Now regarding the concerns that you have...I would love to address them if they are indeed legitimate. The way you've worded them they are ready to be interpreted as insinuations or accusations. So although I'd love to help you, I cannot tell if you want help or you are trying to cause trouble.

If you have questions, please word them as such and we'll be happy to answer them.
I had the problem fixed and the program updated in the store within 4 hours of getting home and seeing that there was a problem.

But I'll point out something for you consider, Raka.

Let's imagine me and another subliminals producer. We are both human. We both have hundreds of titles available for purchase. We both make a mistake in one of them.

There's an error in one of the programs. Someone finds the one in mine, and I publicly acknowledge it, and then fix it and send out free copies for replacement. (As always.)

For the other producer... would anyone even find the error? That is questionable, but let's say someone finds an error. Would they admit to a mistake, or make up some excuse and sweep it under the rug? Would they even fix it? You can't know, because they don't deal publicly with these things.

The difference here is, one of us is facing the truth, fixing the problem and improving the situation. My programs get better every time someone finds an error because I fix it and replace the faulty program with the new one.

But with other producers, who typically have 2-3 times as many titles available, do you really think they don't make mistakes? On the contrary, if they have 2-3 times more titles they would have 2-3 times as many errors in the same number of words - and that's if they're only making a mistake as rarely as I do and IF they are actually scripting the program properly in the first place. Do they spend as much time and effort preventing errors going out as I do? You can't know for sure, but I'd be willing to bet that almost nobody else spends as much time on that as I do.

So basically, what it comes down to is, I don't try to hide or cover up my mistakes. I acknowledge them, fix them, and move on. You can see it when I make a mistake. But when someone else makes a mistake, you can't necessarily know it, see it, or know whether they know it or have fixed it or even care. So the result is, you see my mistakes. You don't see the mistakes of others. That gives the appearance that I make more mistakes, when in reality, it's unlikely that I make as many. You just can't see the mistakes and how they are dealt with for other producers. You don't know.

Another factor to consider is that my competitors typically have a script that is 10 statements long, and very simple. Between three and seven words per statement. I, on the other hand, use scripts that are as long and complex as they need to be in order to get the job done right. Is it easier to make mistakes with more words and more complex statements? Yes. And yet still, it is a very rare event that a mistake is discovered in one of my scripts.

Arguably, then, my scripts get more scrutiny than theirs, have FEWER errors per word count, and they also are improved constantly both because mistakes are fixed and because I am constantly doing research and development.

So it boils down to whether you want to deal with the comfortable illusion that my competitors make fewer mistakes than I do, or the truth that I make mistakes on rare occasions, but I deal with them immediately, and you know what's going on and what to expect when I make a mistake.
(02-18-2013, 04:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]So it boils down to whether you want to deal with the comfortable illusion that my competitors make fewer mistakes than I do, or the truth that I make mistakes on rare occasions, but I deal with them immediately, and you know what's going on and what to expect when I make a mistake.

Personally, I've always preferred true transparency such as Shannon has displayed. I hate obfuscation in any form. Yes, there are things Shannon has not, does not, and will not tell us about his methods and results of his R&D, but he shares a whole heckuva lot more of it than any other subliminal producer I've come across. And the missing details? Quite understandable. This is a niche business he's running, and therefore a small market, and he really doesn't need to be sharing his secrets with other subliminal producers just so he can lose his piece of that market to them. He still shares a lot more of his theory than anyone else.
(02-18-2013, 06:46 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2013, 04:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]So it boils down to whether you want to deal with the comfortable illusion that my competitors make fewer mistakes than I do, or the truth that I make mistakes on rare occasions, but I deal with them immediately, and you know what's going on and what to expect when I make a mistake.

Personally, I've always preferred true transparency such as Shannon has displayed. I hate obfuscation in any form. Yes, there are things Shannon has not, does not, and will not tell us about his methods and results of his R&D, but he shares a whole heckuva lot more of it than any other subliminal producer I've come across. And the missing details? Quite understandable. This is a niche business he's running, and therefore a small market, and he really doesn't need to be sharing his secrets with other subliminal producers just so he can lose his piece of that market to them. He still shares a lot more of his theory than anyone else.
To lose faith in a product just because a mistake is found is ridiculous.
All you need to do as far as I can see is point out the mistake and it is rectified.
I have looked at lots of subliminal sites and this one is by far the best I have come across...many wont even give you a script to look at so you would definitely have to take on faith that what you are hearing is correct.
The openness of this site is what drew me to it.

RAKA.....don't let this put you off. Surely you can see from your own experience already with the subs that they work. And anyway even if you listened to the one with a few mistakes in, your mind would still absorb all the good stuff and reject anything that did not apply.
As far as I can see Shannon was remarkably quick to pick up on this problem and offered a solution.
So perhaps you need to be a little less judgemental and a bit more forgiving and get on with enjoying your subliminals and I look forward to hearing about the success you have in using them.
Pages: 1 2