Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Chronic Useless Pain Relief Aid (Type B - Optimus Engine Experimental)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have used the CUPR 3G and Overcome Anxiety then I switched to the CUPR 5th generation. I have used the CUPR 3G for 63 days. I have chosen for CUPR for myself and for my hubby. My Hubby has chronic pain in his back and shoulder.

When I did read about the Chronic Useless Pain Relief Aid (Type B - Optimus Engine Experimental) I decided to switch as I saw/experienced no change by my Hubby with the CUPR 3G.
Actually I asked my Hubby "If you could change something in your life, what would it be?" He said "I would love to have less pain". That was my decision to switch to CUPR 5th G. For me around the CUPR 3G there where some changes as I found a supplement that helps me balancing my hormonal system.

I have hormonal imbalances and b12 deficiency
Hubby has chronic pain in his neck, in his shoulder and in his back

Day 1 me ->sensations in specific body parts yaw, lymph, throat, heart, head.
Feeling unbalanced, emotional, stressed and fearful
hubby -> relaxed, less pain
Day 2 me->emotional, fearful stressed. In the evening I gave myself a B12 injection
(I have no intrinsic factor to absorb B12 it's a genetic disease)
Hubby ->pain not less not more, he did some psychical heavy work today
i am curious if he wil have muscle pain tomorrow.
Day 3 me -> emotional, frustration and anger about my life in the end of the day huge pain in my back
Hubby ->begin of the day no muscle pain, during the physical work,
in the end of the day pain, also emotional irritated.
Day 4 -> me I woke up mental clear energy to go out of bed, clear mind, my back pain comes and goes during the day.
A happy, good and relaxed mood.
Hubby ->muscle pain, emotional ok
day 5 -> me -> good, happy, relaxed mood, back pain in the evening, in the evening a few fearful thoughts,
in the night a flashback about and adult that I trusted but who betrayed me when I was a teenager
Hubby -> pain level the same, emotional agitated
day 6 ->me sugar levels up and down, tired, emotional ok
Hubby says pain level the same
day 7 ->last night I dreamed again about another adult who be betrayed me as a teenager.
In the dream I experienced fear but also anger.
Today headaches, did a nap in the afternoon had a fearful dream during my nap and woke
up in the midst of the fearful dream. Tonight one client was to late for his appointment
this wasn't the first time. I went home and he called me he was there so I told him in a nice way that he could go home because last week he wasn't here for his appointment without calling and now he is to late. I said in a nice way that I was angry about that.
Yes, in a nice way I have set my boundaries and I dont feel guilty about that. I don't feel
guilty, about saying "stop" you go to far. I don't feel fearful because of rejection when I did
say "stop" you go to far this are my boundaries. In the past I was the one that I feel bad
this time I don't. For me this is a big step forward.
day 8 ->very very bad mood. I went to bed early
day 9 ->I've been sleeping well and woke up refreshed, it still have back pain but
I feel very happy and relaxed today. On a family gathering 1 family member tried to let me feel guilty and in the past I would feel guilty but know I realized there is no reason to feel guilty and I didn't feel guilty so that's great!
day 10->I dreamed about some scary and fearful things
I've been listing to CUPR 5th for 10 days and it feels like I am listing to this sub for a few months. Before I fall asleep I am questioning myself why I decided to do this sub.
A lot of negative thoughts went through my head. Actually the things I want in life is
money and live a "quiet" life. Also I had a lot of pain in my right leg and it took a long time
before I felt asleep.
day 11 ->I woke up early and refreshed, this day some thoughts through my head.
I was thinking about my mom, about how strong she is and I only can remember 1 event when she was very sick. I remember how afraid I was (I was a toddler/child) when she was ill.
Relaxt day today.
update hubby ->pain level the same, not less not more
day 12 ->I woke up not exactly refreshed regarding that I have to say that I did have a great, amazing and relaxt day.
I have to be alert what I am eating. The past weeks I have an enormous desire to eat foods that do not benifit my health. I still have on/off back pain. Today I have set boundaries to 2 businesses. I have given them many chances and today I said "stop' you are going to far.
Hubby pain level the same, not less not more

For me till now I experience with this sub it is also relieving from past deep emotional pain.

Excuse me for my grammar. English is not my native language.
Great stuff Delight.

I'm really excited with how it works out for you and your hubby because i'm looking forward to some people in my life trying this out.

keep us informed. Smile
Delight, I appreciate your feedback. Can you provide me with more details? Specifically, how many hours per day are you using the sub? Under what conditions? Using what sort of player? At what volume? How much exposure does hubby get compared to you? If English is not your first language, how well do you speak/understand it? How about him, is he a native speaker? If not, how well does he speak/understand English? Is your husband a resistant personality? Are you? Do you get results from my other subs? What do you mean you feel like you have been using this sub for months?
Re Shannon

Specifically, how many hours per day are you using the sub?
During the night 6-8 hours ultrasonic version through e-reader/musicplayer 2 speakers,
during the day through the mediaplayer at our laptop between 4-8 hours (masked version)

At what volume? Volume of the masked version during the day as a background sound.

How much exposure does hubby get compared to you? hubby gets the same exposure as me during the night. During the day it varies between 1 and 4 hours a day.

If English is not your first language, how well do you speak/understand it?
My understanding of English is ok.

For my hubby is also English is not his native Language. His understanding and speaking of English is also ok.

I think we both are unconscious resistant :-)

Do you get results from my other subs? YES :-) I have been listing to the CUPR 3 G for 63 days

What do you mean you feel like you have been using this sub for months? As I experience my life as very intense at the moment my emotions going up and down, past events are going through my mind, low energy.

Till now I experience the releasing of chronic emotional pain, as written above a lot of past events are going through my mind and some gave me an insight in some of my experiences in the now.
Day 13 ->I didn't sleep well due to physical pain. I did feel relaxed and good until the parcel delivery came. He said something to me and I felt "small" and tried to defend myself, I felt myself a little child that got a correction for something she haven't done. I felt stupid that felt into defending myself because I was not frustrated he was.
and when I wrote this I remind my self an exact situation with a teacher on my primary school. Wow that's weird..... She punished me for something for I still guessing what it was.
It made me feel insecure and fearful because who can I trust? When I think a bit deeper I
remember that my experiences as a child with adults are not the best and the experience
created within me "a walking on eggshells" feeling and created a lot of insecurity.
It always reminds me of how much fear I have for rejection.

Day 14->Didn't sleep well, bad mood, emotional sensitive today, cried several times, back pain.
This evening I remembered that today it was the day that a special person died several years ago.
Maybe these emotions where unconcious in my mind?
I am fascinated by your results because you are getting results that lead off in a direction the program isn't designed to go, and not getting the results everyone else gets in the direction it is designed to go!

And while I think this speaks to great promise for making a program to heal emotional pain... which had not crossed my mind... I really want to understand why everyone else who has reported in gets pain relief from chronic useless physical pain, and you do not. The things that come to me are that you are not native English speakers, and this potentially makes it a misunderstanding of the script; and that you say you may be subconsciously resistant.
(11-24-2012, 03:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I am fascinated by your results because you are getting results that lead off in a direction the program isn't designed to go, and not getting the results everyone else gets in the direction it is designed to go!

And while I think this speaks to great promise for making a program to heal emotional pain... which had not crossed my mind... I really want to understand why everyone else who has reported in gets pain relief from chronic useless physical pain, and you do not. The things that come to me are that you are not native English speakers, and this potentially makes it a misunderstanding of the script; and that you say you may be subconsciously resistant.

Shannon i thought AM focuses a lot on healing emotional pain. its not the case?
Emotional pain is usually pretty chronic and useless, yes?
Interesting stuff.
Day 15 ->I finally seem to know what is going on in me. I am stuck and I don't know how to get out of. I am demotivated because experiences in the past brought me nothing at all no matter how hard I tried and worked. I am feeling like a ship without a direction. Maybe I am still in a grieving process? I lost my best pet friend 5 months ago. I took care of him and I was living for him past years.....He was my goal for living these past years. I miss my buddy.

Day 16 ->Demotivated, back-pain + leg pain almost gone, very emotional.

Day 17 ->Demotivated, no more back-pain and no more leg pain. Emotions anger and frustration.
-----------------------------------------

Re Shannon I do understand why I have these intense emotions this is because of my hormonal system. I used to have monthly periods that made me physical and emotional a wreck what of course hinders me in my daily life. This has a huge impact om my self esteem, confidence in my physicality, gives me feelings of shame and guilt and live in general.
Also I believe that I store a lot of underlying emotions in my body that acts out in my physicality.
Emotional pain that manifests in physical pain. I know this sub will work for me , when my monthly periods are getting easier. Because they are physical and emotion a h... for me.

Before I started with this sub I did the CUPR 3 G 63 days. I started with CUPR 3 G for the same reasons. My hormonal system and back-pain. The back was gone and I did have 2 monthly periods during this sub and the monthly periods didn't make me that ill as they used to do.
A nice side effect of the CUPR 3 G was that I used to have spontaneous nose bleeding when the weathers gets colder. I did only have nose bleeding in the first week when I start listing to the sub.

Re Elusive for me it feels indeed that emotional pain is chronic & useless.
(11-24-2012, 04:41 PM)Yuri Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2012, 03:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I am fascinated by your results because you are getting results that lead off in a direction the program isn't designed to go, and not getting the results everyone else gets in the direction it is designed to go!

Yes, but what does that have to do with testing this program?
(11-25-2012, 05:46 AM)Delight Wrote: [ -> ]Day 15 ->I finally seem to know what is going on in me. I am stuck and I don't know how to get out of. I am demotivated because experiences in the past brought me nothing at all no matter how hard I tried and worked. I am feeling like a ship without a direction. Maybe I am still in a grieving process? I lost my best pet friend 5 months ago. I took care of him and I was living for him past years.....He was my goal for living these past years. I miss my buddy.

Day 16 ->Demotivated, back-pain + leg pain almost gone, very emotional.

Day 17 ->Demotivated, no more back-pain and no more leg pain. Emotions anger and frustration.
-----------------------------------------

Re Shannon I do understand why I have these intense emotions this is because of my hormonal system. I used to have monthly periods that made me physical and emotional a wreck what of course hinders me in my daily life. This has a huge impact om my self esteem, confidence in my physicality, gives me feelings of shame and guilt and live in general.
Also I believe that I store a lot of underlying emotions in my body that acts out in my physicality.
Emotional pain that manifests in physical pain. I know this sub will work for me , when my monthly periods are getting easier. Because they are physical and emotion a h... for me.

Before I started with this sub I did the CUPR 3 G 63 days. I started with CUPR 3 G for the same reasons. My hormonal system and back-pain. The back was gone and I did have 2 monthly periods during this sub and the monthly periods didn't make me that ill as they used to do.
A nice side effect of the CUPR 3 G was that I used to have spontaneous nose bleeding when the weathers gets colder. I did only have nose bleeding in the first week when I start listing to the sub.

Re Elusive for me it feels indeed that emotional pain is chronic & useless.

Interesting, so in your case, the sub will simply take longer than expected.
(11-26-2012, 11:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not fully understanding I guess, I thought u meant you never thought of a program for healing emotional pain? and many of your programs do so I got confused.
Day 18 ->Just been thinking that this sub is directing me into (unconcious) actions that supports my well-being and health. I love incence sticks and last week I bought myrrh incence sticks without knowing the positive effects. Myrrh calms the mood and helps with women ailments. Although I don't feel well physical I have a more balanced mood today.
I feel relaxed and calm. I have just a little back-pain and headache but it is not disturbing.
My headache went away and I no brainfog.

Day 19 ->Great day today, no back-pain, relaxed and calm emotions. Motivated to do things. What I forgot to wrote down is that past weeks I had increased food cravings what actually is not typical me. I sence that the food cravings are less yesterday and today.
(11-27-2012, 06:54 AM)Yuri Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2012, 11:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not fully understanding I guess, I thought u meant you never thought of a program for healing emotional pain? and many of your programs do so I got confused.

This specific program was not intended for emotional pain. That it helps emotional pain is a very pleasant surprise.
Pages: 1 2 3 4