Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.2 Magnus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
So it is still a week till I start WM2.0 but this will be the last time I will have a good lot of time to be able to lay out the start of this journey.

AM has taken me a long way towards becoming a man. The amount I have grown up emotionally is huge and its a great testament to the power of AM and Shannon's subs Smile

WM2.0 for me is not all about women in actual fact most of it isn't about women but about expanding the possibilities that currently restrict me from getting to where I want to be in life. Its about getting myself out of my own way and just letting me be me.

While I have made huge progress in some of these areas there's always room for improvement. So my goals for WM2.0 are

* Create a social circle like I've never experienced before - a social life where I know any day of the week if I feel like going out and catching up with people I know I have awesome people that I can catch up with
* Let go of feelings of jealousy - this was helped a lot with AM but I know this can go further Smile
* Push past some of the invisible barriers that block me in life AKA fears (Shannon thank you for including fear destruction in there)
* Perceive and move into a life I could only dream of (both socially and in other areas of life)
* Be able to connect with people all around me. In actual fact this has started to happen lately but again I want to see how far this can go
* Build up a genuine interest in others while getting out of my own head and just being in the moment having fun
* Get rid of the last of my social anxiety
* Be able to emotionally connect with many women without getting needy (i.e. without making them more important than anything else) - This was helped by AM but more in a way that I don't connect emotionally instead have a dedication to my work and life and I do miss having that emotional connection there
* Quality, Quality, Quality. Get quality girls in my life. By quality I mean high genuine self confidence and self esteem more than anything else. Mid way through AM I was attracting a few girls but none of quality. This has changed a little in the last few weeks with the refresher.
* Flow and be in the moment. Just let myself be as the amazing person I am
* Lastly and most importantly. Let go and have fun in life without stressing about everything but still concentrating on what is important to me.

I have a direction I want to go but have next to no expectations for WM2.0 as no ones run it before.

Let the fun and games begin Wink
Very cool. I believe you will be the first person starting it! Atleast the first with a journal.
Jimbobday, you represent my thought in reason why using WM, especially in the social life. My ultimate goal using WM2 is to improve my skill in socialize with others. About the woman things that are included in the program is serve as the BONUS for my self development.
Thanks Guys

Good to hear i'll have someone else doing it with me Smile

Kick it off in two days now.
I wish I was in a position to use it myself, but I have three more stages of AM 5.0 to do. Looking forward to it, and to reading about your journey.
So started listening last night and Shannon you aren't joking about 5G. I feel exhausted this morning both physically and mentally. Going to have to plan to get a few extra hours sleep at night to keep up.

Stage 1 started 29/09/2012 and finishes 31/10/2012
And the resistance begins Tongue Had some anxiety kick in today. More physical symptoms than anything else which was bizarre. Usually I have negative thoughts to go along with it. Been feeling very zoned out and just within myself today as well.

Also been exhausted but at the same time feeling a lot more motivated to get back into working out as I've been off for 3 weeks or so. 5G is kicking my ass so far but that's alright usually the resistance passes within a week.

I'm going to have to reorganize my schedule a bit so I can get in some more sleep else i'm not going to be able to keep up with life lol
Wow, resistance on day one! That's incredible. Keep up the reporting, Jim. I'm sure many more people than I want to know how you're doing with the program.
Yep definately, seeing your the only one using it i'm excited to hear about the results you will be getting.
Will do guys. The main thing I've noticed was after day 1 I was more motivated to get back into exercise and get my weight sorted once and for all. While I've lost a lot i'm still at around 18% BF. I should really be down at around the 10% mark.

I'm not sure if its resistance or just the power of 5G but its been wearing me out and had some slight anxiety. Majority of it is gone today though Smile

I'll keep everyone updated as time goes on.

Also forgot to note down had a great night out the night before I started WM2.0 was really chatting to people and ended up with a random group of people and one of our local bands. Made a few friends and had a good time Smile
So I've come to the conclusion its not really resistance i'm facing its more of a feeling of being spaced out which i'm guessing is due to the supreme power of 5G Tongue

All in all feeling good and comfortable within myself. By the evenings i'm getting into quite a social type of mood and I find conversations just flow (although this was the case during AM refresher). I have a sneaky feeling EIP is in stage 1 as well as i'm noticing the odd occasion where things I never thought possible are coming to mind. Like successfully running a business.

My therapist was also commenting on how in the last month I've seemed to be in a state of flow. I hadn't even realized this was the case until he mentioned it.

I've started eating better and signed up for a CrossFit starting next week as well.

All of this stuff has been building for a while but I now feel now its starting to become a reality.
Been feeling pretty off today a little down and inside myself. Nothing like I used to feel on AM but its still there. Feeling very unsocial today and been getting quite angry about stupid s*** people do which was surprisingly similar to AM. On the other side have had some quite good looking girls staring and smiling. The weird thing is that I keep getting thoughts coming up of oh they are just trying to be friendly or they wouldn't really like me.
So been feeling better today. Social anxiety is also way down on what is was yesterday. I'm finding connecting with people a lot easier today. I went to get a hair cut and while usually I wouldn't talk to the hairdresser at all today it just happened we chatted away for ages. She seems attached to my every word and I was so detached from any sort of outcome I just kept talking like she was someone i'd known for ages. It was weird though she keep telling me she had a partner and asking where my partner was, I had to keep reminding her that I don't have one. Talking to new people today was easy, it just flowed.

I've also found myself not liking sitting around the house it bores me and almost drives me crazy. The problem is i'm so used to sitting around the house all weekend I don't know what else to do. i'm at a loss as to what to do other than be on the computer, in front of the TV, at the gym or out drinking.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21