Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Observations of ASC 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I started using the new ASC 5G approx. 10 days ago. During the first few days I noticed an increase in confidence, a general calmness and general faith in myself. After that it was neutral, but in the last few days I've noticed some anxiety and fears have surfaced. Is this normal and they will fade away or should I consider switching to Overcome anxiety 3G program?

There are a few scenarios I can follow:
1) Continue with ASC 5G
2) Switch to ASC 4G and use it together with Overcome anxiety 3G
3) Switch to Overcome anxiety 3G so that it works faster by itself
4) Work with Extreem Self Esteem 3G, since ASC depends on my perception of self confidence rather than the detailed script in ESE3G.

Whatevery it may be, I can say that ASC 5G really is strong and it works!

I am very glad to have found this community and I appreciate the work Shannon has put in!

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions.
To me, this sounds like resistance. I recommend you stick with ASC for at least 32 days total. See if this resistance can be overcome. I think a lot of questions need to be answered, though:

How many hours per day are you listening?
Are you using speakers or headphones?
Are you listening while you sleep or awake or both?
What is your self-confidence background? (Are you generally confident, and looking to be more so, or are you historically shy and unconfident?)
Is English your first and primary language?
Where does the anxiety feel like it's coming from?
(09-21-2012, 11:20 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]To me, this sounds like resistance. I recommend you stick with ASC for at least 32 days total. See if this resistance can be overcome. I think a lot of questions need to be answered, though:

1) How many hours per day are you listening?
2) Are you using speakers or headphones?
3) Are you listening while you sleep or awake or both?
4) What is your self-confidence background? (Are you generally confident, and looking to be more so, or are you historically shy and unconfident?)
5) Is English your first and primary language?
6) Where does the anxiety feel like it's coming from?

Thanks for your reply.

To answer the questions:
1) I'm listening between 6-10 hours daily.
2) I use my iPod touch w/ headphones.
3) I listen during the night ~5-8 hours and the rest during the day to get the 6-10 hours each day.
4) I used to be somewhat shy in unfamiliar environments, but I've worked with that in the last 5 years and I consider myself pretty confident. I am aware when I feel more confident and when a bit less and acquire confidence as needed.
5) English is not my primary language, although most self-improvement material I study, is in english.
6) If you mean a part of the body, then I would say stomach area.

I hope this insight will help to determine what's what Smile
For 6) I meant why do you think you are getting anxious.

Since English is not your primary language, I think 64 days is a better idea. I believe Shannon mentioned somewhere (the instructions?) that if English is not your primary language, it can take twice as long for the subs to be effective.

I'm not an expert, however I believe continuing the program will wear down your resistance. I believe it will be darkest before the dawn, as the fears causing your insecurity try to continue their claim on you.

Incidentally, your English is very good; I could not tell that it wasn't your native tongue.
(09-21-2012, 02:29 PM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]For 6) I meant why do you think you are getting anxious.

Since English is not your primary language, I think 64 days is a better idea. I believe Shannon mentioned somewhere (the instructions?) that if English is not your primary language, it can take twice as long for the subs to be effective.

I'm not an expert, however I believe continuing the program will wear down your resistance. I believe it will be darkest before the dawn, as the fears causing your insecurity try to continue their claim on you.

Incidentally, your English is very good; I could not tell that it wasn't your native tongue.

The reason of why I think I'm feeling anxious is simple. I try to lead a more harmonic lifestyle and pay attention to my actions each day. I meditate, read inspiring and thought-provoking literature, spend quality time with friends and family, practice gratitude and generally am aware of my inner state. This usually is a gift, but I know that underneath the growth process lie some blocks from childhood and effects of the period in life when I was on auto-pilot and had absorbed emotions and beliefs from local environment, which tend not to be too motivating. So, now it creates the resistance and the old feelings have surfaced.

For example, I am currently looking for a job and at times I feel confident and at ease, but there are some periods, when I feel fearful, uncertain and just scared of whats ahead and regarding my goals. Obviously, that happens from time to time and it goes away, but I found the timing too much of a coincidence. I am confident in ASC, for sure, but I am wondering if I should switch the medicine or continue with it.

Thank you for your kind words. I remember reading instructions of subliminals, regarding the fluency of English and I concluded that I can use it for 32 days, as I read, listen and meditate using material in English. I think my understanding should be sufficient, but to be sure, I will increase the time to absorb ASC.

I really appreciate your input! You are helpful and I wish the best in your journey Wink
The reason for feeling anxious is most likely that it is working on something which is making it more obvious for a while. And it may bring that up while it's doing so. It tends to pass and you feel much better after that.
Based on your responses, edzhis, it is not only working, but working on helping you overcome something. Keep using it. Generally, 90 days is best for a single stage for maximum impact.