Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Which to use, AOS or BIATBW?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

I would like to start using subliminals. My objective is to give my life a boost with women.

The first sub I will use, of course, is Absolute Self Confidence. Because confidence is a mandatory with women, I will use it as a foundation.

But I'm not sure what to use with ASC, I'm doubtful which other women related sub to combine.

Aura Of Sexiness 2.0 or Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women 8.0?

Which brings the fastest and obvious results? What would you use with ASC?

I would like to have a pretty fast boost with women.

Thank you.
Welcome aboard Tristan!

If I could give one recommendation, it would be to use ASC by itself for at least 32 days by itself so that you can experience its full effects (and man do they rock!) and then use another sub with it. As for what to use with it, I've used ASC with AOS and got great results. This combo is also pretty popular around the forum (lots of guys actually started with this combo). AOS's results have typically been more pronounced, more obvious, and faster than BIABW. BIABW in the past has taken longer to see effects from however only one person so far has reported on the new one so I can't offer you any firsthand advice on it although I did use the 6.0 version.

Oh and if you do choose AOS and ASC, try to use them for about 2-3 months so you can a.) have the effects last longer and be stronger.

check for posts by Ryan, Man of Electricity, and Smash. They've got some interesting stories to tell about AOS and ASC.
Well, are you in it for instant gratification or deeper results?
As a female, I'd recommend alpha male. There is nothing sexier than an alpha male, or one that will make a woman more receptive.

If your budget is limited, and you are not willing to put the time into a deeper program than AOS and a confidence program should be best. Confidence is attractive, need for validation is not. Unless you want to attract a woman who either has zero self esteem (not recommended) or who is looking to exploit a man who has no sense of self (also not recommended)

Alpha male is an investment, but as someone who has gone through alpha female it's a worth while one, and one that changes everything completely. You will be approaching the playing field from a completely different perspective, the "pick and choose" perspective, rather than the "god, please I just want someone to like me enough to say yes" one.
thank you for the replies guys...

the fact is that before going through a long process (six months), I want to prove to myself that subliminals work.

I feel I need to prepare a solid ground for my personality and confidence with some tangible results.

If everything goes as I hope, I will go for Alpha Male program for sure.
I'm noticing that I have problem, to express myself (words, thoughts, emotions) even with my family. It's like fear of something. I'm socially frightened by people I don't know. I can't be my truly self.

I'm in ASC 5G at the moment. do you have other subs to suggest in order to overcome this problem?
tristan Wrote:I'm noticing that I have problem, to express myself (words, thoughts, emotions) even with my family. It's like fear of something. I'm socially frightened by people I don't know. I can't be my truly self.

I'm in ASC 5G at the moment. do you have other subs to suggest in order to overcome this problem?

Give ASC 5G a chance for at least 3 months using it solo, then try out AM 5.0
I strongly recommend AM 5.0 But I also suggest to do as Tiesto says. Use asc 5G then do alpha male.
(08-25-2012, 07:32 AM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]I strongly recommend AM 5.0 But I also suggest to do as Tiesto says. Use asc 5G then do alpha male.

Gotta agree with this as well. Its my battle plan as it stands, and afterward I am going to get either SM or WM. Havent made up my mind yet. Hopefully WM 2.0 will be out when Im done with AM 5.0. Im pretty anxious to try out AM after just getting started with ASC 5G.
How long should you wait to start AM5.0 after using ASC 5G?
Thanks guys. AM 5.0 is on the to-do list right now
(08-25-2012, 02:25 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]How long should you wait to start AM5.0 after using ASC 5G?

If you're going to do ASC 5G before AM 5.0, you'll want to give it a couple weeks cooldown/set time between them.