Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Speaker frequency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I have a question with about my speaker.

It is a Insignia.
Unfortunately, it will only go up to 12KHZ, does it have to be 20 KHZ? Or will 12KHZ be fine?

If not, can anyone tell me where I can find a good quality speakers but a cheap one? If not cheap, then I might have to save up my money xD
Well I'm new too, but here's my input:

I just bought some computer speakers that went up to 18kHz, but that wasn't high enough so the speakers bring the pitch down, so my ultrasonics aren't silent any more, but sound like babbling gibberish. So I wasted $20 on those speakers, and now I'm going to be careful to buy ones that specifically say "20kHz" or higher.

Of course, for masked subs it doesn't matter at all.
Hey Serris. Welcome aboard.

I don't know where you live, so my recommendation would be ebay. There's always some cheap stuff from China there. I bought a cheap speaker there and to my surprise it reaches 20kHz with a breeze.

After you get a speaker, you can test it by going to this site:
http://www.testsounds.com/

Hope that helps
(08-10-2012, 03:01 PM)Lkawakita Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Serris. Welcome aboard.

I don't know where you live, so my recommendation would be ebay. There's always some cheap stuff from China there. I bought a cheap speaker there and to my surprise it reaches 20kHz with a breeze.

After you get a speaker, you can test it by going to this site:
http://www.testsounds.com/

Hope that helps

how can we know when the speakers pass the test?

which speakers did you buy?
There atre 2 specific files to test it:
A 20-20kHz tone for the left channel and one for the right channel.
If the speaker is capable of these frequencies, you should hear some noise from the beginning to the end. If you don't hear, it means your speaker isn't capable of playing it.
I bought it some years ago, so I can't find the item at my purchases.
I did a search and found this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-E1988-Rotary...2a1577879d

Don't have anything to do with the seller. Just pointed this as a way to show what to look for. There are some smaller and cheaper, but it seems that your best bet would be a pair of speakers, instead of one cube with speakers at both sides (like mine). A pair of speakers is better since you can place each side at your sides.
(08-09-2012, 12:13 PM)Serris Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have a question with about my speaker.

It is a Insignia.
Unfortunately, it will only go up to 12KHZ, does it have to be 20 KHZ? Or will 12KHZ be fine?

If not, can anyone tell me where I can find a good quality speakers but a cheap one? If not cheap, then I might have to save up my money xD

Normal vocalization is heard usually between 1 and 4 kHz. Nuances, ever more subtle, make up the rest. For masked format subs, 12 kHz is fine.

However, my ultrasonic subliminals don't even have their lowest frequency response portions as low as 12 kHz. You are effectively erasing the entire program with that frequency response range. It MUST be 20 kHz MINIMUM to properly reproduce one of my ultrasonic subliminal programs. There is no exception to this fact.

I have tried to attach a test file for you and everyone else. It should sound audible for about 2/3rds and then go "silent" for the last part. It's 30 seconds long and runs your speakers from 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz (20 kHz). If at any time during the ultrasonic part you hear static, crackling, etc. your speakers cannot handle the proper range of audio. However, the server is configured not to accept this file type, so I will make it available in the "free programs" section of the store in a little while instead.
(08-13-2012, 05:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Speaker Test. Enjoy.

http://subliminal-shop.com/speaker-test-...0-khz.html

thank you Shannon,

good to know my speakers work well Big Grin
@ Shannon - the speaker test doesnt have any download button, and oh yeah the cancer sub too Wink
(08-14-2012, 05:10 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: [ -> ]@ Shannon - the speaker test doesnt have any download button, and oh yeah the cancer sub too Wink

Go through the normal purchase route.
Cost will be $0.00.

Admitidly that leads to 3 only downloads per "purchase" though.
whokay thanks!
after 25 second with speaker test file i can barely hear a thing.

but with with my headphones at the end of file i can hear the sound again

what that means?
what do you hear at the end?
(08-13-2012, 05:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2012, 12:13 PM)Serris Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have a question with about my speaker.

It is a Insignia.

Normal vocalization is heard usually between 1 and 4 kHz. Nuances, ever more subtle, make up the rest. For masked format subs, 12 kHz is fine.

However, my ultrasonic subliminals don't even have their lowest frequency response portions as low as 12 kHz. You are effectively erasing the entire program with that frequency response range. It MUST be 20 kHz MINIMUM to properly reproduce one of my ultrasonic subliminal programs. There is no exception to this fact.

I have tried to attach a test file for you and everyone else. It should sound audible for about 2/3rds and then go "silent" for the last part. It's 30 seconds long and runs your speakers from 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz (20 kHz). If at any time during the ultrasonic part you hear static, crackling, etc. your speakers cannot handle the proper range of audio. However, the server is configured not to accept this file type, so I will make it available in the "free programs" section of the store in a little while instead.
on my ipod it goes t about 13 seconds and my kindle about the same so these would be OK?
Pages: 1 2