Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Custom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone ever purchased a full
Custom subliminal?
Check at the Men's Journal section.
K-train is doing a journal on a few custom subs he got.
There have been many full customs purchased. The majority, however, are purchased with a desire by their purchasers for anonymity and privacy, which I give them, even if they don't want or need it. It would be unprofessional to do otherwise.

Full custom subliminals are not often purchased and written about in the forum, however, because I have not been accepting orders for a long time, and because full customs are not purchased at the same rate as other programs, as they start at $300 and run to $5,000. To the best of my knowledge and recollection, there is nobody in the forum currently running a full custom program. Everyone with a custom right now has a customized program - that is, a standard program un-adjusted, except for having had their specific name embedded in the script, which causes the subconscious mind to pay more attention and causes the program to work faster and have greater impact thereby.

Full customs allow for full adjustment of any aspect of the program and creation process, limited only by the fact that I cannot reveal the specifics of how I make these programs. You can have multiple titles built as a single program, have it built using any generation build format you prefer, and use methods and techniques I don't usually use, such as backmasking and paraliminalization, just to name a few of the options you can do with a full custom. You can even tell me you want something completely new and specify every detail, or provide a script of your own, or even record the script in your own voice. Options are endless, but full customs are very time consuming to build, and therefore very expensive and very restricted, given how much work I have in other directions.

I may be able to open orders for full customs and customized/name embedded programs for a time during 2013.
Knowing how well your subliminals work, a full custom with a custom script would be nothing short of amazing.
Which is why I can't allow people to order them all the time... I would never have time to do anything else.
In 2013 what you could do is open customs up for a limited time and also limit the amount of customs available. For example, for the New Year's Sale you could offer customs but ONLY for the first 10 (or whatever number you want) customers. It's similar to how Androtics sells pheros.

So let's say you limit the number of custom orders to 10. BUT, since FULL Custom orders take longer to make, you have it so that they count as 3 orders (not in the cart, but in the count). So if 3 customers order name embeds, but two order full customs (single stage) then that will mean only 4 custom orders will be left available because name embeds = 1 order and Full Customs = 3. I imagine a six stage name embed also takes time so those could count as 2-3 whichever you prefer.

To make it fair, you would have to open the window for custom orders at a random time perhaps seperate from the start of the New Year's Sale.
I like this idea
I will be accepting custom/customized orders at some point in 2013. How long, etc. will be decided later. There are a variety of issues to deal with concerning custom work that are not apparent on the consumer end, which make it difficult to offer regardless of how it is set up.
However a quota sounds like a good idea so that you will not get overwhelmed with orders but like you said there is perhaps that goes into making customs than we see.
It's just more complicated than I have time to spend contemplating at the moment, so I'd rather accomplish what I can do instead. Smile

Perhaps I will set the store to only allow X number of orders of a given type of custom, who knows. I may not even be using the same store to offer them.
Without compromising your customers privacy, have you had some particularly unusual custom orders?
(09-30-2012, 10:39 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]Without compromising your customers privacy, have you had some particularly unusual custom orders?

Unusual by whose standards? Normal is relative, and it's not my place to judge. I have had some orders that surprised me, but... unusual only in that it wasn't MY usual. Beyond that, again... who am I to judge, as long as it's not illegal or harmful?
Will the Optimus Engine be available for customs when you offer them again?
(10-26-2012, 09:42 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]Will the Optimus Engine be available for customs when you offer them again?

If you order a Name Embed, whatever the script has in it will remain unaltered with the exception of the addition of your name. So if it has the OE in it, it will stay; if it doesn't, that will not be added.

If you order a full custom, you can request to have the OE added, but I will only add it where it makes sense and is a safe and useful option.
Pages: 1 2