Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Nymphomaniac Lover...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As enticing as this subliminal sounds, I've come across some information that has brought up some concerns and I do have some questions about Nymphos and would be happy to hear from those who have any experience with them or about them:

1.) It was said (on some random website) that nymphos derive no pleasure from sex, and that their urge for sex was purely compulsive. Is there any truth to this?

2.) For those who have been in a relationship with such a woman, how was it? (the relationship Wink)At what point did you say "Ok, this is just too much" lol.

3.) What advice to do you have for those who might get in or are in such a relationship?

Thanks in advance for all those that respond!Smile
Hey my ex was a nympho

1. She did get pleasure from sex but at the same time sex did not mean anything to her it was just sex. As long as there was attraction she did orgasm and did enjoy it
2. These are quite often very unhealthy people and use sex as a way to escape there issues and once attraction dies they search elsewhere for sex
3. Either get out or be very careful to not become to emotionally attached as they tend to move through partners very quickly. Realize at the beginning that most likely this is just sex nothing else (This is for your own sake)

This may well not be true for all nymphos just from some personal experience Smile
Of course they get pleasure from sex, they fucking love it. Sounds like some stupid site trying to make sex bad.
There are three classifications of nymphomaniac that I have encountered:

1. Women (nymphomania is by definition only a female condition) who genuinely cannot get enough sex (usually caused by hormones, addiction, obsession).
  2. Women who have very low self esteem and self worth, and believe that the only way that they can get love is to spread their legs, which never works, and this turns into a rapidfire cycle of sex with different men seeking eternally for what they want and need, but don't understand.
  3. A combination of the above two.

Type 1 is rare. Type 2 is by far most common, and type 3 is the rarest.

Type 1 loves sex. LOOOOOOOOOOVES sex. Can't get enough. Usually this is a hormonal imbalance that makes her sex drive super high, and never lets it slow down. This type can be and often is faithful once they find a man who will keep up with them and not judge them for their condition. It may also be a case of obsession with something sexual, or an addiction to the brain chemicals produced during orgasm through penetrative sex. Type 1 is what you want if you're looking for a nympho to settle down with.

Type 2 is cured by increasing her self respect and sense of self worth, as I have proven in at least one case using my subliminals. They tend to go through partners quickly, and you will only keep such a woman around if she has the freedom to sleep with whatever other target she wants to aim her pink at in the next ten minutes. (Or if you forcibly prevent her from being unfaithful and sticking around, as some of them like to be controlled and see it as another expression of love; these types tend to have Daddy fantasies like crazy.)

Type 3 tends to be extremely and irreparably broken, in my experience, such as BPD, but I cannot say I have encountered more than a few of this classification, so I may be wrong. Type 3 usually arises, I theorize, when a Type 1 encounters a situation in which her condition is unacceptable and there is no escape from the consequences, so she "breaks". This break will always result in even more promiscuity because as she started as a Type 1, she has no way to turn it off, so the emotional damage causes magnification instead of the possibility of reversal, as with rape or other sexual psychosexual stress.

Nymphos all derive pleasure from sex, except perhaps some very rare and severely damaged Type 2's, who do it then simply for the fact that they believe that is all they are worth in life. The problem with nymphomania Type 2 is that the physical pleasure is not what they are really wanting, it is love, and they don't understand what real love is or how to actually get it. So it becomes meaningless to them to have sex, and relationships often become meaningless too, as they use every man they can find trying futilely to find love, while being used by every man they use and creating a feedback loop of negativity, scorn, distrust and feelings of worthlessness in themselves, their relationships and the people they date.

I have been in multi-year relationships with them twice. At no point did I conclude that I had had enough, until I discovered their cheating.

If you are in a relationship with such a woman, or interested in such a woman, first determine her type if you can, and proceed from there. It usually will not work to try to "heal" a Type 2, and from what I have seen, Type 3's are irreparable, but hey, I may be wrong. Type 1's make excellent lovers as long as they're willing to be faithful (unless that's not a big deal to you).

You're going to get whatever is "perfect" for you from the subliminal. If you're looking for straight sex, or to use a woman for all the sex you can get out of her, you'll probably end up with a Type 2 or 3. If you want a very highly sexed relationship partner, then you will probably get a Type 1.

For the record, my research suggests that nymphomania corresponds to certain astrological traits. Capricorn women tend to be Type 2 or 3. Scorpio women tend to be Type 1, sometimes Type 3. I haven't encountered any in other configurations.
"she has the freedom to sleep with whatever other target she wants to aim her pink at in the next ten minutes. "

this has to be the funniest line I've ever read on this forum
(01-12-2012, 04:32 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]"she has the freedom to sleep with whatever other target she wants to aim her pink at in the next ten minutes. "

this has to be the funniest line I've ever read on this forum

Sorry, didn't mean to make the soda spray out your nose. Smile

jcomerford

My wife was a nympho maniac she got a great deal of pleasure out of sex, she would stay on her back for hours as long as someone was there to satisfy her. I knew before I married her there would be other men in our life. We were married for 50 years the only bad experience we had was when a man was invited to our home who sat there and talked about his job until we showed him the door. What a dumb ass.

I had to take my wife to adult theater to satisfy her desire for other men.
(03-18-2012, 06:29 AM)jcomerford Wrote: [ -> ]My wife was a nympho maniac she got a great deal of pleasure out of sex, she would stay on her back for hours as long as someone was there to satisfy her. I knew before I married her there would be other men in our life. We were married for 50 years the only bad experience we had was when a man was invited to our home who sat there and talked about his job until we showed him the door. What a dumb ass.

I had to take my wife to adult theater to satisfy her desire for other men.

Which works fine, as long as you're willing to deal with other men in the picture.