My experience with EPRHA
11-27-2014, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2014 01:27 AM by GrizzlyBear.)
RE: My experience with EPRHA
(11-26-2014 06:55 PM)Trend Wrote:  
(11-24-2014 06:14 AM)Pau Ko Wrote:  Knowing that these programs are no joke, it was not an easy decision for me, but.. I made it. I switched to BASE 5G and I’ve been listening to it for few days now.

Oh ... BASE is amazing, contemplating starting a journal soon, myself.

yes, BASE is a.m.a.z.i.n.g.
Trend, are you on stage 1 or stage 2?
Best of luck :-)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2014, 12:02 PM
BASE = Become a Successful Entrepreneur :-)

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/b...reneur-5g/

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-The-New-BASE-Sub
01-16-2015, 09:34 AM
Hi Raz!
Thanks a lot Big Grin
Yes, this sub is special.

Take care!
01-17-2015, 08:48 AM
(01-16-2015 05:31 AM)Pau Ko Wrote:  Hey guys!
I had to drop BASE. It's interesting coz BASE revealed to me some VERY important issues that I need to deal with before moving on with my life. I'm now running Life Tune Up and it seems to me that this is the most important sub that I should do as a base for anything else, especially because I've been coming out of a very deep and nasty hole: anxiety.
I've made a HUGE progress with EPRHA but the prospects for growth with LTU seem to be just hundreds of times more promising.
I've done only 8 days so far and the change has been so huge... I still can't believe it.

It just hit me. How stupid have I been? I wanted to be successfull and so on and so forth, but the part that I failed to consider was WHY have I ever wanted to be successfull in the first place?! The answer is so easy. I thought that the big success would make me happy and that I would be safe. Everyone around me has always been putting such a pressure on achieving, becoming, being successfull. As a matter of fact I always wanted to be happy. Success is important but to me it's secondary. If I fail to be happy now having what I have and being what I am how the hack am I ever going to be happy being a multimillionaire or dating the most attractive man on this planet?

Being successfull and not being genuinly happy = being a failure (to me)

Before LTU my life was tasteless.

I am bout 1/2 through EPHRA and trying to decide on LTU and AF. Keep us up to date please.
[-] The following 1 user Likes I am a self helper's post:
GrizzlyBear
01-13-2016, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2016 06:28 AM by GrizzlyBear.)
(01-13-2016 05:37 AM)helloworld Wrote:  This is an amazing journal! Thanks for sharing everything with us Pau Ko! I'm a guy and have since I fell into a depression been feeling a lot of anxiety and fears, and I'm seeing how EPHRA is slowly dissolving them. Just two weeks in and I feel that I will need at least as much as you did! How have the results lasted? Smile

How have the results lasted? Smile

I've been thinking about that recently. When I now look back I see that ever since I used EPHRA and ever since I stopped using it I've been going in a healthy direction in my life. So, I would say that even though I listened to the sub for more than a year ago I have been going in a healthy direction. I got out of depression. I learn to establish healthy boundaries so that I protect myself from going in the direction that would be self destructive...
[-] The following 1 user Likes GrizzlyBear's post:
Athena
01-13-2016, 06:33 AM
(01-13-2016 05:37 AM)helloworld Wrote:  What are you pursuing now? Smile

I listen to SR right now.

BTW I've been reading your journals too. While you've been listening to AM you wrote that you didn't know who you are. I just wanted to write that I had the same issue in the beginning of listening to STRESS RELIEF. There were times I had identity problems. The reason for that was because I strongly identified with a stressor I was about to release and that's why the strange and unpleasant feeling of not knowing who you are or just not knowing something. But if you stay with the feeling it dissolves and you understand what was the cause for it. It's like everything eventually clicks... if you stay aware of the feeling...
06-30-2016, 02:10 AM
I pop into this thread from time to time to see what is possible. Thanks for sharing your progress, it is an inspiration to me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Greenduck's post:
GrizzlyBear
12-23-2016, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2016 12:09 PM by GrizzlyBear.)
(06-30-2016 02:10 AM)Greenduck Wrote:  I pop into this thread from time to time to see what is possible. Thanks for sharing your progress, it is an inspiration to me.

Hey Greenduck!

I've read your posts as well and it seems to me as though your situation was little bit similar to mine in the sense of the degree to which I've focused on one person, too much attachment in one direction without the ability to detach from the object of one's admiration will inevitably lead to limitation on the level of your being. It seems to me that we are space-energy-beings, and once we get attached to sth we shape ourselves and shaping ourselves as consciousness, shaping our consciousness as a result of our perception is not so very good thing in the sense that once you've shaped yourself you no longer are limitless space. You become the object which you got attached to. hmm it's difficult to put this into words, but that's part of the conclusion I jumped into in the process of recovering from depression... seems like it's better to go in the direction of seeing a bigger picture, and learning to perceive life from a bigger picture rather than narrow minded "it's all about me" point of view

on it goes

thank you for reading my journal, It makes me happy that you enjoyed it, even more because when I view it today I can't find myself in the words I wrote in 2014... I mean the first few posts specifically
[-] The following 1 user Likes GrizzlyBear's post:
eternity

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Female experience alphascension 14 842 10-17-2017 03:59 AM
Last Post: DavisMind91
  Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon Why So Serious? 168 36,245 10-19-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: DisneylandUSA
Star Breast Enlargement Experience! It's Finally happening beautybeachmermaid 10 5,895 03-13-2016 02:29 PM
Last Post: Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs
Heart Breast enlargement experience camelia90 26 13,126 10-15-2015 12:35 AM
Last Post: Joronda
  My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) ChrissyC 17 4,616 09-04-2015 07:22 PM
Last Post: ChrissyC