Manifest Sexual Partner 5G
08-20-2017, 11:05 AM
RE: Manifest Sexual Partner 5G
(08-20-2017 09:29 AM)Zane Wrote:  This is just a resistance. Keep moving and keep listening. In the end its all worth it. Dont blame urself. Keep walking

Resistance from within me? I am upset today and in a bad mood I mean I really liked the guy and now he's just normal as if it didnt even happen. I will carry on but I am becoming frustrated inside with coming across the same scenario Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2017, 11:12 AM
Hi Xena! I ran Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6140.html

It sounds like you are looking for a romantic relationship or desire a romantic relationship. What you are listening to is focused on SEX and in my opinion... it doesn't matter if your perfect sexual partner has a girlfriend/wife/friend with benefits. That's my opinion. I feel this way because as long as he meets your needs sexually, it doesn't matter if he is with someone else or single.

I'm wishing you the best!! Be careful what you wish for...

INTP-A
Poll: http://goo.gl/JwTd1W

When you imagine something vividly... your subconscious will bring it into reality.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 4Kingdoms's post:
xena
08-20-2017, 01:22 PM
4Kingdoms I am looking for something sexual but it doesn't even get to that point. I read your thread and it gave me hope Big Grin I will get speakers.

So the guy I was going to give my number to I already knew it wouldn't ever become a relationship because he's not my ideal romantic partner but I do lust for him. When I was ready to take it a step further to show my interest then he doesn't show up.

Second guy I did go for a drink with him knowing he had a girlfriend but even he is now normal and not flirting.

It's irritating me and I feel there are blocks when I want to take a step further.

I will carry on listening to it because I have had random encounters just not hitting the success button yet.
08-22-2017, 10:45 AM
Not much happening.

I saw the guy again that was flirting but he has stopped flirting so don't know what happened there Big Grin He enjoys my company and is friendly now.

My mindset is starting to change and I feel that I am meeting guys that I like or are attracted to me so this has got to be a good start until I manifest my perfect sexual partner. Looking at the bright side of things.
09-01-2017, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017 11:52 PM by xena.)
An update from the last time I posted. I kept listening to the subliminal and tried to get in 6-8 hours every night.

The guy that I met in the building and I have been talking on the phone. He even asked me in the conversation when was the last time I had sex.

I stopped listening to the subliminal for the past 4-5 days. I saw him again this week and he hugged me and also tried to kiss me but I was in my office and was worried someone could walk in on us. I think he desires to have sex with me and it could really happen between us.

1) Do I carry on listening to the subliminal?

2) I am feeling he doesn't chase me as much as I chase him, is this the effect of the subliminal? I know he desires me but I am calling him more than he is calling me. If I carry on listening to the subliminal will this change?

3) The perfect sexual partner would that mean you will also find them good in bed according to what you desire or think of as good/satisfactory?
09-02-2017, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2017 01:42 AM by Alpha360.)
(09-01-2017 11:51 PM)xena Wrote:  An update from the last time I posted. I kept listening to the subliminal and tried to get in 6-8 hours every night.

The guy that I met in the building and I have been talking on the phone. He even asked me in the conversation when was the last time I had sex.

I stopped listening to the subliminal for the past 4-5 days. I saw him again this week and he hugged me and also tried to kiss me but I was in my office and was worried someone could walk in on us. I think he desires to have sex with me and it could really happen between us.

2) I am feeling he doesn't chase me as much as I chase him, is this the effect of the subliminal? I know he desires me but I am calling him more than he is calling me. If I carry on listening to the subliminal will this change?

3) The perfect sexual partner would that mean you will also find them good in bed according to what you desire or think of as good/satisfactory?

I would keep listening until I know for sure that it's the right one. There is no risk to keep listening.

The sub is supposed to give you something perfect, wait a bit to see if sex is great. Coffee

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alpha360's post:
xena
09-02-2017, 02:17 AM
(09-01-2017 11:51 PM)xena Wrote:  An update from the last time I posted. I kept listening to the subliminal and tried to get in 6-8 hours every night.

Keep listening until you have what you consider "perfect" sex.

(09-01-2017 11:51 PM)xena Wrote:  2) I am feeling he doesn't chase me as much as I chase him, is this the effect of the subliminal? I know he desires me but I am calling him more than he is calling me. If I carry on listening to the subliminal will this change?

My experience from listening to MYPSL was being redirected throughout my day. Example: While driving, I was detoured another direction. The restaurant I wanted to eat in had a power outage so I had to eat somewhere else.

I didn't chase, the subliminal instructions led me to my "Perfect Sexual Lover".

(09-01-2017 11:51 PM)xena Wrote:  3) The perfect sexual partner would that mean you will also find them good in bed according to what you desire or think of as good/satisfactory?

I had a lot of sexual experience to draw from. For me, "perfect" meant "stamina from her" and "willingness to try different positions". She also turned out to be "perfect" in height, weight, and age... this was a bonus I wasn't expecting!!

"Perfect" is a vague description and can mean different things to different people.

INTP-A
Poll: http://goo.gl/JwTd1W

When you imagine something vividly... your subconscious will bring it into reality.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 4Kingdoms's post:
xena
09-02-2017, 02:50 AM
Quote:1) Do I carry on listening to the subliminal?

Yes as mentioned it's best to keep listening until you consider yourself in your perfect sexual relationship, as it's not quite there at the moment.

Quote:2) I am feeling he doesn't chase me as much as I chase him, is this the effect of the subliminal? I know he desires me but I am calling him more than he is calling me. If I carry on listening to the subliminal will this change?

I wouldn't call that an effect of the subliminal, more just what sometimes happens in relationships. But if your perfect sexual partner contacts you more and such then maybe he isn't it.. so as has been said keep listening.

Quote:3) The perfect sexual partner would that mean you will also find them good in bed according to what you desire or think of as good/satisfactory?

Yes the nature of the program would directly relate to that as it's about attracting a sexual partner.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
xena
09-02-2017, 11:33 AM
Thank you everyone for commenting.

I will start again and I have ordered speakers so I can listen to it in the office too rather than on earphones throughout the night. I am aiming for 8 hours daily.

My idea of perfect is a sexy aura, passion and a guy who desires to please me too so he needs to have stamina but also lots of passion and warmth. I need someone who wants to see me happy in bed because a giving guy brings out the same in me.

I will carry on with it. I did get a result I feel but I stopped too quickly and I am unsure about this guy because he is up and down.
09-02-2017, 11:39 AM
Please keep in mind that perfect means what is perfect for you at a subconscious level. So it is possible that things which doesn't seem perfect on a conscious level are perfect on a subconscious level.

INFP - Introvert Intuitive Feeler Perceiver
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Anderson's post:
xena, DarkPlouf
09-24-2017, 08:13 AM
xena, I don't know if this will help, I'm not the expert this is only my opinion..when I began subs I let go of expectations. I didn't question why this or why that. Allowing what was there to just be. Things will come up on your path and you (the subject) can choose to dwell on them or you can choose to fluidly go about your life, and allow the unmanifest to come to you in a most remarkable way.
Supporting you from here. <3