Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon
10-18-2016, 01:59 AM
RE: Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon
(10-16-2016 05:54 PM)Why So Serious? Wrote:  @Matt422
I guess that's something that I need to take into consideration. However some people will go into other subjects without going into small talk for a long period of time. Talking weeks here. They feel like that is their way of getting to know you.

@Mr. Anderson
Well I didn't download 2.4 so I won't be listening to it. I had assumed that when 2.5 was out that I would still have access to 2.4. Now I'm not sure I'll listen to 2.5. I'm pretty sure I will stonewall it.

I started taking a break from E2 Friday night and things have been confusing. I'm back to having no motivation, and the way I process things has slowed down a bit. This started happening around 6 days ago.
I think the confusion started when I decided I was going to listen to 2.4 (not that I can now). Since then I have been feeling bummed out. I still feel bummed out cause I can still try 2.5 even though a whole lot isn't going to come out of it. That made my mood worse typing out that sentence.(Read that sentence again literally seething now) I'm not sure 2.4 would have helped anyway
I'm just confused on what to do continue E2 even though my my thinking has slowed down? It's kind of starting to effect my grades and work.

So much confusion and depression going here. What to do next?

I can tell that 2.4 was literally helping with motivation to study as well as concentration. 2.5 is pretty much the opposite. Maybe Shannon decides to let you do 2.4, because he would get data from female users (cataleya shown also some interest). But, however, 3.0 will have a version with and without healing inside.

INFP - Introvert Intuitive Feeler Perceiver
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2016, 03:56 AM
Is that for everyone using it? I'll have to look at some more journals if that's the case then I'll wait for 3.0 and give listenin to subs a break. If I can't get a hold of 2.4.

Alpha Female 1 year complete
E2 6 1/2 months. To be continued
10-18-2016, 06:41 AM
(10-18-2016 03:56 AM)Why So Serious? Wrote:  Is that for everyone using it? I'll have to look at some more journals if that's the case then I'll wait for 3.0 and give listenin to subs a break. If I can't get a hold of 2.4.

I didn't read all journals, but as far I can tell it is not for everyone the case. You could simply try for a day or two and see what it does for you.

INFP - Introvert Intuitive Feeler Perceiver
10-18-2016, 05:40 PM
Yeah I think I'll start Thursday night till Sunday night and make a decision from there.

I still feel like E2 is working even though I stopped listening last Thursday. Like I'm still pushing through some issues but I feel like taking some action in my life. Feeling self confident again almost to the point that I feel like my ego is getting out of hand. Then again I never had a whole lot of self confidence and a very strong erge to set boundaries so this may be a normal amount. Finally!

Trying to figure out who to cut from my life. Find new people to hang out with.
Need to find a new way to make money besides a job. Lots of ideas there just need to pick one.
I'll definitely listen again in future. For now break time.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Why So Serious?'s post:
DisneylandUSA
10-18-2016, 07:31 PM
Since stopping E2, I definitely have had the same experience of feeling like it's still working through some stuff. I even briefly considered continuing E2. But I know for sure that it's time for me to move on.

Anyway, hope you enjoy DMSI! I'm starting my run this Saturday. I look forward to reading your DMSI journal. It'll be interesting reading what happens from a woman's perspective.
10-18-2016, 07:37 PM
Aint it strange that we want to E2 again. Lol
I'm still getting my break regardless.

I hope I enjoy it too.

10-18-2016, 08:11 PM
Hahaha funny.. you guys stopped E2 now want to do it again. That could possibly happen to me if I stop it as it has in the past.

Stop a program and start another one then i'm like "ahh I should have stayed with the first program". :Z
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
Why So Serious?
10-19-2016, 01:21 PM
Just to clarify, I considered continuing E2 because of how it felt a few days after stopping. I was a wreck Monday. Once I saw that 2.4 would definitely address the bulk of the rest of my issues, I decided to wait out this week and see if I get the "bloom".

As of today, I'm 100% glad I stopped. Over the past couple days I've been getting over more stuff and quickly feel like I'm returning to my more centered and more powerful self. Didn't feel anything like this during E2.
[-] The following 1 user Likes maxx55's post:
Why So Serious?
10-19-2016, 07:46 PM
(10-18-2016 05:40 PM)Why So Serious? Wrote:  Yeah I think I'll start Thursday night till Sunday night and make a decision from there.

I still feel like E2 is working even though I stopped listening last Thursday. Like I'm still pushing through some issues but I feel like taking some action in my life. Feeling self confident again almost to the point that I feel like my ego is getting out of hand. Then again I never had a whole lot of self confidence and a very strong erge to set boundaries so this may be a normal amount. Finally!

Trying to figure out who to cut from my life. Find new people to hang out with.
Need to find a new way to make money besides a job. Lots of ideas there just need to pick one.
I'll definitely listen again in future. For now break time.

Keep the people in your life who have jobs. There was a study... If you want to know what your 'Current' income average will be. The study suggest to look at your Five close friends income and take their average. Big Grin

ASC 5G / AM6 5G / OF 5G / BASE 2.1 5G / MLS 5G / LTU 3.1 5G / SDAF 2.0 4G / OP 4G / EPHRA2 5.5G / FYPJ 5G
DMSI 3.0.1 Version (5.5G TESTING GROUP)
Heart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My experience with EPRHA GrizzlyBear 47 21,743 12-23-2016 11:30 AM
Last Post: GrizzlyBear
  My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) ChrissyC 17 4,710 09-04-2015 07:22 PM
Last Post: ChrissyC