01-22-2017, 02:53 AM
BASE
I've been running BASE for nearly a month now ( the first stage) and nothing's happening, I'm not having any flashes of brilliance or increase in motivation to get businessing or anything. This is the first sub that has had zero effect on me which is really sad. End procrastination works fabulously as does improve your grades, the weight loss one sent me into adrenal fatigue but this one is doing squat. Im listening to ultrasonic all night and a lot of the day (all on my phone -samsung5 ) weird. I'll still keep listening, maybe its being really subtle? Maybe stage 2 in a week might ramp up, dunno
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2017, 05:40 AM
RE: BASE
(01-22-2017 02:53 AM)shineon Wrote:  I've been running BASE for nearly a month now ( the first stage) and nothing's happening, I'm not having any flashes of brilliance or increase in motivation to get businessing or anything. This is the first sub that has had zero effect on me which is really sad. End procrastination works fabulously as does improve your grades, the weight loss one sent me into adrenal fatigue but this one is doing squat. Im listening to ultrasonic all night and a lot of the day (all on my phone -samsung5 ) weird. I'll still keep listening, maybe its being really subtle? Maybe stage 2 in a week might ramp up, dunno

Did you listen to ultrasonic on the same device when you got the good results?
01-31-2017, 09:05 PM
Yes matey, all the others worked a gem with ultrasonic. The trickling stream just makes me wanna wee all the time (oops!) i've been listening to the surf one for about an hour a day as well as the ultrasonic and it doing something so yay! I'll just keep combining them Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes shineon's post:
terry44
01-31-2017, 09:09 PM
Update: so like i said above I've been listening to the surf one for about an hourish a day as well as the ultrasonic and I'm finding I'm becoming a massive shit-stirrer!!! well maybe not that bad but I'm actually speaking my mind about things that have been annoying me for ages (pat on the back for me!) not hiding and being polite for the sake of keeping the peace anymore (meanwhile I'd be stewing inside) people can know when they shit me from now on! YEEHAW!!!
[-] The following 5 users Like shineon's post:
Have at ye, FREAK4LIFE, Benjamin, Mr. Anderson, terry44