Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal
03-12-2017, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2017 12:31 AM by Athena.)
RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal
OK, so here's a little update.

I have three men wanting to meet me. Just for you know what, but hey it's a start.

One doesn't want to anymore and I'm glad, I'll get to why! But it's also quite amusing to see what's happening. One's half Canadian and not American so I guess he doesn't count in this.

The other is American but he actually lives in London!! And IF that photo is really him, he is gorgeous, both of them are. Better not be catfishes!!

Anyway, there was a third one (also American and yes I even got to hear his accent, definitely an American guy) but he was just creepy. He was quite cute in the photo and he said he wanted to take me out to dinner as well as to have sex but later it got SOOOO STRANGE. He said something like (I'll use the slightly clean version!) "I want to have sex with you without a condom and *** in you."
I was like, "But I can still get pregnant!"
And he said
"Exactly."
I want to make you pregnant, I want you to be mine forever"
Erm...
[Image: 54547950.jpg]

Anyway, the other two want to meet one, well one is Canadian.
But this is progression, you guys, they actually live in my city!

The American one is from Florida.

And they are way hunky.

Mwah ha ha

So, I haven't met him yet, and not sure if I will get to but hmmm that's my update ;-)
I've gone from some men in the USA flirting with me but they are over there (just a few of them) to USA and flirting and living local LOLLL
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2017, 06:27 AM
Are American accents sexy? I really have no idea on this as everyone I talk to is American.

Either way you're obviously a hot catch if men are wanting to get in your jeans for your genes. I don't have kids, but if I did I imagine I'd want the good looking version.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nox's post:
Athena
03-12-2017, 07:38 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2017 07:39 AM by Athena.)
I've run into this a few other times too, when they start going on about wanting to make a baby with me!!! But usually not this soon. I have had them approach it early on, but this is a record.

I like the accent and some American guys can be quite romantic.
But apart from the guy in Lousianna I used to chat to on the phone long time ago and the guy who'd lived in Hawaii and L.A. and had a strong accent who I made out with a couple of times, and much more recently, like about 2 years ago ish the older guy I had a few dates - dinners, and a movie - with, over a few months when he was in London then it fizzled out, he was from New York - I haven't had a lot of experience with American guys.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Athena's post:
Nox
03-12-2017, 07:54 AM
That's really weird to me. It seems like I know a lot of people who have been to the UK. But now that I think about it... Those were all long ago trips or stays. Most people who go on vacations now seem to go to island and cheap tropical locations unless it's a tourist destination.

You guys need a Disneyland or something. Only people who like Disneyland more than Americans (cuz 'Murica!) are Asians lol
Athena
03-15-2017, 10:13 PM
We are lacking a decent theme park, true. Some are
good, definitely. But so far, Walt Disney World (went there in 2007, i
think) is THE most incredible theme park in the world. I was there for a week & didn't
see everything!!
03-16-2017, 03:24 AM
(03-15-2017 10:13 PM)Athena Wrote:  We are lacking a decent theme park, true. Some are
think) is THE most incredible theme park in the world. I was there for a week & didn't
see everything!!

That's too bad!! Every time my relatives visit, if they have never been to WDW. I take them for a tour. I tell them to keep up with my pace if they want to see it all!!

When we get back, they brag how they saw it all in 3 days. No one believes them... until they see the pictures!! Big Grin

It's been 10 years since you've been there. Let me know when you are in the area and I'll give you a tour!!

INTP-A
Poll: http://goo.gl/JwTd1W

When you imagine something vividly... your subconscious will bring it into reality.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 4Kingdoms's post:
Athena
03-16-2017, 01:00 PM
(03-15-2017 10:13 PM)Athena Wrote:  We are lacking a decent theme park, true. Some are
see everything!!

Alton towers & Blackpool, you no like?

To be fair, I have been twice to both, didn't go again Big Grin

Meh https://youtu.be/Q5pggDCnt5M
[-] The following 1 user Likes dweller94's post:
Athena
03-16-2017, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2017 10:32 PM by Athena.)
Massive setback Sad
The American sent me a video saying "I had sex with my coworker & filmed it so you
can see how good I am"

In what f***ing world is this NOT really a massive insult hinting that I am inferior to
her & that I'm not considered even good enough for him too have SEX with?
No I didn't watch it!! I immediately deleted it & I already have issues from about 2 years ago to do with guys & photos & it brought all that back.

I think I replied "well you seem to have found someone to meet your sexual needs
& you seem a good match all the best."

I know one day I'll look back and laugh but last night I nearly cried.

He said on Sunday he wanted to meet he wanted to hook up, he wanted to meet at
10 pm - on an effing Sunday night when I get up at 4 on Monday!!

So I said no & explained it was cos of the time. I don't know if that is why he is
rubbing my face in it but he's probably just being a cruel horrible bastard.

You know?

I didn't watch it but from what I did see she was stereotypically perfect fine run off
into the sunset with little Miss perfect & leave Miss average here alone to her tears, k thanks bye.

Just sent this now i'm DONE

http://acronymsandslang.com/acronym_imag...1a8b65.jpg[Image: a2744c0fdcf78eb11a8c34bfcc1a8b65.jpg]

I think he's stopped checking his messages but it felt good to send it Wink
4Kingdoms
03-16-2017, 10:32 PM
I genuine wish for the right man that you want, to scoop you up, you're far too cool for anything less.

Rest at ease Chester Bennington
[-] The following 3 users Like Darkness's post:
Athena, 4Kingdoms, Jaeger
03-17-2017, 03:19 AM
I'm sorry you ran into this piece of shit. As horrible as it is it's good that it came out now instead of later after he might have suckered you into even stronger feelings.

Stay strong lady. You do in fact sound awesome. Smile
Athena
03-17-2017, 11:25 AM
As far as things to do to impress a woman, sending a video with someone else will almost certainly do the opposite.

A Better Alex (ISTJ): EPRHAASC → …
A Sexy Alex (ESTJ-T): BIABWS+DAOSDMSI → …
[-] The following 1 user Likes apollolux's post:
Athena
03-18-2017, 09:22 PM
Hey Athena,

I normally don't write in other people's journal, but your experience was so terrible that I can't help myself, but to write a response.

First of all, I am so sorry to hear that you went though that terrible incident. I'm gonna say a few things about the guy.

1. If he actually thought that he was going to impress you by showing you how well he can **** the coworker, he's an idiot. Or at least, he has no clue about you and your personality. So yeah, screw him.

2. If he intended to make you feel hurt, it's even worse, and it also indicates that he's not a real man. He's an insecure and scared boy, who needs to get validated from someone else, and can't take rejection. So yeah, he's definitely nowhere near good enough for you.

Either way, he's definitely not for you, and you want/need a better man. In a way, it's good that you found out before things actually started, but I'm sorry that you found out it in a rather horrible way.

The incident also reminds me of something that a guy once said. The guy said that women have difficult times too (in terms of dating and finding love). If a woman is attractive, many times, if not most of the times, she's gonna be haunted by guys, but only going to be seen as a sexual object, and her personality and other traits get ignored. If a woman is not attractive, many times, if not most of the times, she's going be ignored by guys, and will be pretty much be non-existent for them. They both suck, and thinking about this makes me feel terrible, and even hurtful at times.

I suppose your experience is a bit different, but it nonetheless reminded me of this.

Again, I'm sorry that you had to go through that crap. I hope that you recover soon and find the romantic lover you've been looking for.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sw72hw's post:
Inconceivablezen
03-19-2017, 11:23 AM
(03-18-2017 09:22 PM)sw72hw Wrote:  Hey Athena,

I normally don't write in other people's journal, but your experience was so terrible that I can't help myself, but to write a response.

First of all, I am so sorry to hear that you went though that terrible incident. I'm gonna say a few things about the guy.

1. If he actually thought that he was going to impress you by showing you how well he can **** the coworker, he's an idiot. Or at least, he has no clue about you and your personality. So yeah, screw him.

2. If he intended to make you feel hurt, it's even worse, and it also indicates that he's not a real man. He's an insecure and scared boy, who needs to get validated from someone else, and can't take rejection. So yeah, he's definitely nowhere near good enough for you.

Either way, he's definitely not for you, and you want/need a better man. In a way, it's good that you found out before things actually started, but I'm sorry that you found out it in a rather horrible way.

The incident also reminds me of something that a guy once said. The guy said that women have difficult times too (in terms of dating and finding love). If a woman is attractive, many times, if not most of the times, she's gonna be haunted by guys, but only going to be seen as a sexual object, and her personality and other traits get ignored. If a woman is not attractive, many times, if not most of the times, she's going be ignored by guys, and will be pretty much be non-existent for them. They both suck, and thinking about this makes me feel terrible, and even hurtful at times.

I suppose your experience is a bit different, but it nonetheless reminded me of this.

Again, I'm sorry that you had to go through that crap. I hope that you recover soon and find the romantic lover you've been looking for.

It tends to be more like the wanting sex one.

Sometimes with offline guys I get ignored although I DO on occasion catch a guy on the train staring at me!

But unfortunately, I've even been on two dates with guys from online but we had a meal date and in BOTH cases they ended up suddenly masturbating in their car and begging me for sex!!! (Which they DID NOT get!) i was puzzled cos I was dressed VERY conservatively and I don't think I did anything sexual on the date! I kissed one of them when we went for a walk past these canals, but just kissed! He started it! And with the other one I did NOTHING, didn't even touch his hand, no innuendo, long skirt, long top, it's a mystery!!
03-19-2017, 11:24 AM
Darkness, Nox, Appololux, sw72hw
THANK YOU SO SO SO much for your kind replies, I really appreciate them!!!!
sw72hw
03-19-2017, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2017 03:12 PM by sw72hw.)
(03-19-2017 11:24 AM)Athena Wrote:  Darkness, Nox, Appololux, sw72hw
THANK YOU SO SO SO much for your kind replies, I really appreciate them!!!!

You're welcome. Smile

(03-19-2017 11:23 AM)Athena Wrote:  Sometimes with offline guys I get ignored although I DO on occasion catch a guy on the train staring at me!

I suppose gorgeous women can't get attention from every men. If you catch a guy staring you on occasion, I suppose you are quite attractive. (Now, I am tempted to ask you to share your pictures. LOL.)

(03-19-2017 11:23 AM)Athena Wrote:  It tends to be more like the wanting sex one.

But unfortunately, I've even been on two dates with guys from online but we had a meal date and in BOTH cases they ended up suddenly masturbating in their car and begging me for sex!!! (Which they DID NOT get!) i was puzzled cos I was dressed VERY conservatively and I don't think I did anything sexual on the date! I kissed one of them when we went for a walk past these canals, but just kissed! He started it! And with the other one I did NOTHING, didn't even touch his hand, no innuendo, long skirt, long top, it's a mystery!!

Uhh, I hope that wasn't your first date. If it was on a first date, that's crazy, and they are taking it a little too far. (It also indicates that they totally failed to consider you. Sure, there are girls who probably like those stuff, but you don't, and they failed to recognize that about you. Besides, it was more like they were only focused on their needs/desires while completely neglecting you.) Nevertheless, I'm sorry that it happened. Guys should realize that such action can be considered a sexual harassment, especially if it caused trauma or similar sort to the affected person.

Your story reminds me of a woman I've seen on online/Facebook. She's who can be considered as a MILF, who's probably in late 40s to maybe in 50s. She also has a couple of children, as far as I am aware. She was really something special. Sure, she was hot, but she wasn't the hottest or most gorgeous woman I've seen in my life (off/online). Yet, there was something about her. She radiated this aura or some sort of sexual energy flowing that when I saw a few of her pictures, I couldn't help myself, but to release the sexual pressure that has built. I typically don't get that aroused by looking at pictures (if I get even aroused), nor I have ever masturbated to a picture. Yeah, she was wearing something more revealing (elegant but reveling dress, and some bikini pics.), but she wasn't naked. Also, I don't usually dig MILF, so I suppose this woman was an exception.

Given that you have had several of those experiences, I wonder if you may be similar to this woman. You may be radiating so much sexual aura or energy. Have you done any sexual meditation or something similar? I am only asking it, because the woman I mentioned, as far as I am aware, has practices many sexual meditations or similar activities (and she's very opened about sex).

Nonetheless, I think the guys have misbehaved, especially given that you weren't giving any hints about sex. (At the same time, a part of me sympathize with the guys (assuming that you are similar to that woman) as I have no idea if I would have been able to behave better than these guys if I went out on a date with that woman. Still, it wasn't right that they behaved that way, especially since it made you feel bad, and I still believe that they should have behaved better.) It is a good example that guys should be more considerate about their dates, and try to make sense and be considerate of their wants/needs. (It is hard stuff though. I hope you understand that.)

I am not sure if this is going to be helpful, but try to take it in a more positive light: you're very sexy that guys can't resist you, nor can maintain their control. I understand that how it can be very challenging given your experiences, but try to stay positive and build build confidence rather than take it negative.

Again, I hope that you meet your perfect romantic lover soon.
Athena
03-19-2017, 08:17 PM
It is like with her, at least a little, yes. Like to some guys I have this well like I naturally have my own aura of sexiness?
Not to everyone of course, but to some of them!
But yeah it tends to get in the way!
03-20-2017, 10:01 AM
(03-19-2017 08:17 PM)Athena Wrote:  It is like with her, at least a little, yes. Like to some guys I have this well like I naturally have my own aura of sexiness?

I suppose it's a curse and a blessing to have such a trait. (Which I suppose it feels more like a curse to you at the moment.) Strong aura of sexiness that attracts some guys. Sure, they are gonna be very attracted, and find you irresistible. At the same time, they are probably going to be very sexual, and maybe less romantic. Yet, you want it to be other way around, and take things somewhat slowly. Am I correct about this part?

Hmm, what can Athena do to increase her romantic aura that is strong enough cover some of her sexual aura? (I suppose you want some of your sexual aura, unless you don't like sex at all?) I wish I can give you a suggestion/solution. (If I knew, I'd probably have had gotten at least a single date by now.)

Perhaps you should petition Shannon for DMRI, Develop Maximum Romantic Irritability? LOL Though, I wonder what that would be like. Candlelight dinner everyday? Going to eat from chocolate fountain every week? Walk to a beach to watch sunset every evening? Snuggle in front of fireplace whenever you can? Yum.... the possibilities are endless. Yep, you should go petition for this. LOL Big Grin
Athena
03-24-2017, 11:24 PM
(03-20-2017 10:01 AM)sw72hw Wrote:  
(03-19-2017 08:17 PM)Athena Wrote:  It is like with her, at least a little, yes. Like to some guys I have this well like I naturally have my own aura of sexiness?

I suppose it's a curse and a blessing to have such a trait. (Which I suppose it feels more like a curse to you at the moment.) Strong aura of sexiness that attracts some guys. Sure, they are gonna be very attracted, and find you irresistible. At the same time, they are probably going to be very sexual, and maybe less romantic. Yet, you want it to be other way around, and take things somewhat slowly. Am I correct about this part?

Hmm, what can Athena do to increase her romantic aura that is strong enough cover some of her sexual aura? (I suppose you want some of your sexual aura, unless you don't like sex at all?) I wish I can give you a suggestion/solution. (If I knew, I'd probably have had gotten at least a single date by now.)

Perhaps you should petition Shannon for DMRI, Develop Maximum Romantic Irritability? LOL Though, I wonder what that would be like. Candlelight dinner everyday? Going to eat from chocolate fountain every week? Walk to a beach to watch sunset every evening? Snuggle in front of fireplace whenever you can? Yum.... the possibilities are endless. Yep, you should go petition for this. LOL Big Grin

Ha ha unfortunately (?) I DO like sex. I mean, society mostly kinda tells women NOT to be sexual, although it also tells us to act and dress sexual but not to actually BE sexual (confusing much?!) But yes I do like sex. I really do sometimes wish Shannon would make a sub for romance and ooh la la your suggestions there sound SO divine!!
sw72hw
03-25-2017, 05:23 AM
(03-20-2017 10:01 AM)sw72hw Wrote:  

My girlfriend swears I have this and that I'm the most irritable man alive.
Benjamin
03-25-2017, 07:31 AM
Lol!!! Like even though I LOVE LOVE ❤️ this
idea for a sub & wish Shannon WOULD make it,
I am not sure where the irritability bit comes from.
And now you're making me giggle! Can I have
romance WITHOUT the guys or me getting
irritable? ? I do love SW72hw's replies though
(Name sounds like a London postcode!)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile DMSI Journal Purple Jade 76 4,199 11-11-2017 08:22 PM
Last Post: Purple Jade
  AYP Boyfriend Journal cashmerecat 40 11,668 06-22-2017 05:24 AM
Last Post: CuteS
  DMSI 3.1 Journal Why So Serious? 6 1,401 03-10-2017 07:24 PM
Last Post: wolverine_i_am
  Athena's Attracting Perfect Boyfriend Journal Athena 63 15,582 08-01-2016 12:44 PM
Last Post: Athena
  Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal Athena 30 8,544 07-17-2016 12:35 AM
Last Post: Athena
  Jennie's Journal with Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid jennielee 151 29,652 07-02-2014 07:24 AM
Last Post: jennielee