Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal
11-20-2016, 12:05 AM
Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal
Hiya me again. And yeah, yeah, I'm checking out another love sub, I know, I know.

But this one has intrigued me ever since I saw it and I got a little extra cash at some stage and so this is one of the things I got.

I find SOME American guys to be romantic and cool. Obviously not all some of them I would never ever want to date. And I think that if someone does a sub on a specific type of person and that type of person comes into their love life well that's a pretty obvious result. It's ironic I'm doing this because I'm personally not sure I want to be in the States right now but I got this before that.

But, apart from the unease there right now, America does fascinate me as in certain things about the culture there. And I love the accents.

Briefly dated a New Yorker before, enjoyed that.

I live across the pond (though not from here OR there) so it's not like i'm trying to attract an American when that's the majority here, it's not. But there are some Americans here.

I feel like I have way less resistance to the term "romantic lover" - even though lover to my mind is more sexual but maybe romantic balances that out to me - than boyfriend, I think I have the whole boyfriend thing a lot on a pedestal.

I don't know if it will work, but it's just - it's not something I'm desperate for, it's just something I thought would be fun to play with and explore and experiment with.

I have also been curious about the mixed race one, but as well as liking some White guys, some Black guys, some other races and some mixed race guys (even though I am super fussy) I sometimes attract mixed race guys liking me anyway.

Then again, I have a crush on a certain mixed-race guy at the moment wouldn't mind trying that sub on him heh heh heh but one thing at a time. So many things I still want to try, esp. Alpha female and BASE.

OK so so far, I think it's been about two months haven't done it every night but most nights. I skype with a New Yorker, he's kinda like a mentor around two certain subjects - not love life stuff, other stuff - and I did notice one day when we ended the call he was calling me honey or darling or some pet names which he hasn't done before.

I'm more aware of it when I hear an American accent around me.

And I'm in a couple of kik groups around something and I've had a few of the guys who are American but two young even for me say that they think I'm hot and one said "If you lived over there, I'D date you!" when somehow we got on the subject of love lives.

And again, the whole thing about releasing resistance to believing I can attract love. I feel for me, these sorts of subs from here really do help my hope there to go up.

So, not sure if anything more than those things will happen - and I might go to some international meetup groups at some stage and I'm an international myself (I'm not English but Kiwi) but I will update you. Like I said, it makes it easier that it's not something that I'm hung up about. But I'm doing this for fun and to see what happens. If it works great. If it doesn't oh well. It's just fun to explore this.

Will keep you posted of any internal and or external changes. I know I'm writing about yet another lovey-dovey sub but i also figure if you guys can write about the sex subs, then I can write about the lovey-dovey ones.

Like I said,by the way, my next ones I wanna do even though they will take longer to complete - are Alpha Female and BASE. They are on my hit list to explore also.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Athena's post:
risingwarrior, Have at ye, Lucius
11-20-2016, 05:25 AM
RE: Athena's Attract Your Perfect American Romantic Lover Journal
For some reason I have this incredible urge to sell my home, quit my job, and move from the USA to the United Kingdom!!? Huh

INTP-A
Poll: http://goo.gl/JwTd1W

When you imagine something vividly... your subconscious will bring it into reality.
[-] The following 8 users Like 4Kingdoms's post:
RTBoss, risingwarrior, Mr. Anderson, Athena, Benjamin, Have at ye, Lucius, eternity
11-20-2016, 06:46 AM
Hey Athena! Glad to see you in another AYP journal. How many days has it been since you first started listening to it?

(11-20-2016 12:05 AM)Athena Wrote:  Hiya me again. And yeah, yeah, I'm checking out another love sub, I know, I know.

But this one has intrigued me ever since I saw it and I got a little extra cash at some stage and so this is one of the things I got.

I find SOME American guys to be romantic and cool. Obviously not all some of them I would never ever want to date. And I think that if someone does a sub on a specific type of person and that type of person comes into their love life well that's a pretty obvious result. It's ironic I'm doing this because I'm personally not sure I want to be in the States right now but I got this before that.

But, apart from the unease there right now, America does fascinate me as in certain things about the culture there. And I love the accents.

I live across the pond (though not from here OR there) so it's not like i'm trying to attract an American when that's the majority here, it's not. But there are some Americans here.

I feel like I have way less resistance to the term "romantic lover" - even though lover to my mind is more sexual but maybe romantic balances that out to me - than boyfriend, I think I have the whole boyfriend thing a lot on a pedestal.

I don't know if it will work, but it's just - it's not something I'm desperate for, it's just something I thought would be fun to play with and explore and experiment with.

I have also been curious about the mixed race one, but as well as liking some White guys, some Black guys, some other races and some mixed race guys (even though I am super fussy) I sometimes attract mixed race guys liking me anyway.

Then again, I have a crush on a certain mixed-race guy at the moment wouldn't mind trying that sub on him heh heh heh but one thing at a time. So many things I still want to try, esp. Alpha female and BASE.

OK so so far, I think it's been about two months haven't done it every night but most nights. I skype with a New Yorker, he's kinda like a mentor around two certain subjects - not love life stuff, other stuff - and I did notice one day when we ended the call he was calling me honey or darling or some pet names which he hasn't done before.

And I'm in a couple of kik groups around something and I've had a few of the guys who are American but two young even for me say that they think I'm hot and one said "If you lived over there, I'D date you!" when somehow we got on the subject of love lives.

And again, the whole thing about releasing resistance to believing I can attract love. I feel for me, these sorts of subs from here really do help my hope there to go up.

So, not sure if anything more than those things will happen - and I might go to some international meetup groups at some stage and I'm an international myself (I'm not English but Kiwi) but I will update you. Like I said, it makes it easier that it's not something that I'm hung up about. But I'm doing this for fun and to see what happens. If it works great. If it doesn't oh well. It's just fun to explore this.

Will keep you posted of any internal and or external changes. I know I'm writing about yet another lovey-dovey sub but i also figure if you guys can write about the sex subs, then I can write about the lovey-dovey ones.

Like I said,by the way, my next ones I wanna do even though they will take longer to complete - are Alpha Female and BASE. They are on my hit list to explore also.

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
[-] The following 1 user Likes risingwarrior's post:
Athena
11-20-2016, 07:16 AM
Haha awesome
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ultrasonic King's post:
Athena
11-20-2016, 12:24 PM
(11-20-2016 05:25 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:  For some reason I have this incredible urge to sell my home, quit my job, and move from the USA to the United Kingdom!!? Huh

LOOOL!

Yay! It's working already! Come to me. Mwa ha ha. Wink
[-] The following 3 users Like Athena's post:
4Kingdoms, FREAK4LIFE, Darkness
11-20-2016, 12:26 PM
(11-20-2016 06:46 AM)risingwarrior Wrote:  Hey Athena! Glad to see you in another AYP journal. How many days has it been since you first started listening to it?

It looks like I got it on the 29th of September. I haven't listened every night though. But most nights I do.

(11-20-2016 12:05 AM)Athena Wrote:  Hiya me again. And yeah, yeah, I'm checking out another love sub, I know, I know.

11-20-2016, 02:28 PM
Haha it doesn't work that way
11-20-2016, 05:57 PM
Good luck!

How long did you run the previous AYP sub for?

Meh https://youtu.be/Q5pggDCnt5M
11-22-2016, 10:51 AM
dweller 94 Around about 5 months, from what I can see from my journal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Athena's post:
dweller94
11-22-2016, 10:55 AM
(11-20-2016 02:28 PM)James Bond Wrote:  Haha it doesn't work that way

What doesn't work that way?

Do you mean this:

24Kingdoms Wrote:
For some reason I have this incredible urge to sell my home, quit my job, and move from the USA to the United Kingdom!!? Huh

LOOOL!

Yay! It's working already! Come to me. Mwa ha ha. Wink"

ha ha
[-] The following 1 user Likes Athena's post:
Benjamin
11-22-2016, 11:00 AM
Yeah it just attracts one or two and there's no doubt sorry 4kingdoms lol
11-22-2016, 12:14 PM
4kingdoms move to UK already! We'll have our first Subliminals Shop love story <3 Probably have to request Shannon to start a section for couples' journals. Wink Tongue Big Grin

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
[-] The following 5 users Like risingwarrior's post:
Athena, 4Kingdoms, Mr. Anderson, Bookstacks DC737, Zane
11-25-2016, 04:32 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2016 04:37 AM by Lucius.)
(11-20-2016 05:25 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:  For some reason I have this incredible urge to sell my home, quit my job, and move from the USA to the United Kingdom!!? Huh

Have you been to the UK before? Lovely place with a lot of paradoxes. Most people here all want to relocate to a place where they can enjoy the sun more. And when they do relocate, they all want to come back after one year.

Living in London, for example, is like eating marmite (vegemite for the Aussies) - it tastes awful but somehow you keep buying and eating it. lol

Confront your problems. Walk away from BS. Seek wisdom to know the difference.
[-] The following 3 users Like Lucius's post:
4Kingdoms, Ricardo, Bookstacks DC737
11-27-2016, 11:05 PM
LOL, Lucius!

I'm not from here but I've been here a while. At the moment, financial reasons. But I DO like how easy it can be to travel to Europe, how many cool things there are to do socially here (though tons more in big cities in the States, I'm sure) the cultural scene too: theatre, gigs, architecture. But the weather is certainly not a plus!

(11-25-2016 04:32 AM)Lucius Wrote:  

Have you been to the UK before? Lovely place with a lot of paradoxes. Most people here all want to relocate to a place where they can enjoy the sun more. And when they do relocate, they all want to come back after one year.

Living in London, for example, is like eating marmite (vegemite for the Aussies) - it tastes awful but somehow you keep buying and eating it. lol
11-27-2016, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2016 11:19 PM by Athena.)
Slight update: I think these things could be from this sub. Again, internal changes. For some reason I feel like, even though I am good at times at reading body language anyway, like I am slightly more tuned in to whether a guy is attracted to me or not. Like, on Saturday night, I was waiting to order a drink and food and there were two guys. I could tell which one was possibly interested in me and which one definitely wasn't. So, that could be handy. Esp. if I noticed that from a guy I also found attractive. I can't say for SURE this guy was interested, but he would look at me and smile quite a lot. The other one looked about twice and mostly was engrossed with his phone. If I'd been interested back in both guys (initially, cos that's just the initial attraction of course) it would have helped me known which one to focus on (though I would have talked to both) and which one not to waste my time on.

Anyway I was friendly enough to both but then it was time to go to another part and order anyway.

This could be VERY HANDY.

I CAN be aware of signals at times (sometimes though, I TOTALLY get it wrong, either way) but it seemed a bit heightened.

The only other thing is, the sub is helping a bit with detachment, I think.

Someone cancelled a date, just an online guy, and although I was a bit bummed - though part of me was relieved as I felt very nervous! - part of me shrugged it off.

I've also decided that - perhaps it's a reaction to taking that year off men from April 2015 - April 2016 that i've been over-compensating for that at times?? But I know I've fallen into the trap of over-texting and initiating texts and I've decided that I'm banning myself from initiating a text to a guy esp. one of the ones I like for about 29 days. So, basically, I can text/message "Merry Christmas" to any of them, but - apart from replying to any texts/messages THEY send - I'm stepping back a bit and giving them a bit of space. And if they fall off the planet, then they fall off the planet.

Ironically, I have also been set several tasks by my life coach and one of them is to ask an online guy for his number!

I'll still going to do that. Haven't done it yet. I've asked some of the guys HOW to ask ;-) (partially to see if THEY offered their numbers, heh heh!) but I haven't directly asked a guy that yet. One of my contacts gave me an idea HOW to ask, so I will try it.

So that seems a bit in conflict with what I just said but after I do THAT, I am stepping back from over-texting or over-initiating with any new guys too.
01-02-2017, 12:47 AM
I think in part of my dream last night, I dreamed I went to the States. LOL. I DID fall asleep listening to the sub.
01-02-2017, 03:51 PM
But did you meet 4Kingdoms in your dream? haha
[-] The following 3 users Like Benjamin's post:
risingwarrior, Mr. Anderson, Athena
01-05-2017, 09:01 PM
(01-02-2017 03:51 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  But did you meet 4Kingdoms in your dream? haha

That cracked me up laughing on the bus!!!

He might have competition though, cos an American guy I chat to in a group and I were just doing a normal chat and suddenly he said "...but, for real, WOULD you date me in real life if we lived closer? I would, TBH."

So 4Kingdoms has competition now! Wink

American LOCAL YOKELS, subconscious, LOCAL guys!! LOL!
[-] The following 4 users Like Athena's post:
risingwarrior, FREAK4LIFE, Benjamin, Mr. Anderson
01-13-2017, 08:54 PM
LMAO if you get a cowboy.
[-] The following 2 users Like blackwing Z's post:
Athena, risingwarrior
03-12-2017, 12:21 AM
I laughed so much about the cowboy thing!!!

I did google hot cowboys though, turns out they DO exist.

But yeah that would still be a little weird LOLL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile DMSI Journal Purple Jade 76 4,173 11-11-2017 08:22 PM
Last Post: Purple Jade
  AYP Boyfriend Journal cashmerecat 40 11,651 06-22-2017 05:24 AM
Last Post: CuteS
  DMSI 3.1 Journal Why So Serious? 6 1,395 03-10-2017 07:24 PM
Last Post: wolverine_i_am
  Athena's Attracting Perfect Boyfriend Journal Athena 63 15,562 08-01-2016 12:44 PM
Last Post: Athena
  Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal Athena 30 8,540 07-17-2016 12:35 AM
Last Post: Athena
  Jennie's Journal with Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid jennielee 151 29,586 07-02-2014 07:24 AM
Last Post: jennielee