Alpha Female experience
11-27-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: Alpha Female experience
Sometimes the only way out is through the finish line, if you can’t get through this then you’re only reinforcing to your subconscious that it should help you form the habit of quitting when things get tough. That’s the same thing everyone else does. Take it from a guy whose marriage hit rock bottom, who was homeless, starving, and broke all in the last 3 years. Life will try and kick your ass whether you choose to fight back or you simply lay down and take the beating. If you strike back at least there’s a chance that you’ll finally gain the upper hand, and the inner strength you need to live life by design , and not by default.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like DavisMind91's post:
Zane, Determined, alphascension
11-27-2017, 08:22 PM
(11-27-2017 04:30 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:  Sometimes the only way out is through the finish line, if you can’t get through this then you’re only reinforcing to your subconscious that it should help you form the habit of quitting when things get tough. That’s the same thing everyone else does. Take it from a guy whose marriage hit rock bottom, who was homeless, starving, and broke all in the last 3 years. Life will try and kick your ass whether you choose to fight back or you simply lay down and take the beating. If you strike back at least there’s a chance that you’ll finally gain the upper hand, and the inner strength you need to live life by design , and not by default.

Thank you! I needed the kick up the butt. I’m going to have to trust that the universe will provide the financial means to pay for Stage 4...a girl’s gotta eat lol. I’m determined to treat my mental growth the same way I do those extra reps at the gym...just when I think I can’t do one more, I dig deep and bust out five. Growth is why I started this program and growth is what I’m getting.
11-28-2017, 08:25 AM
^^That’s the spirit. Find a way to set the discipline of setting what you can aside to invest in your journey.
[-] The following 2 users Like DavisMind91's post:
Life, alphascension

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DMSI 3.1 - A Female Perspective milktoast 8 2,530 07-29-2017 08:57 AM
Last Post: Shannon
  My experience with EPRHA GrizzlyBear 47 22,446 12-23-2016 11:30 AM
Last Post: GrizzlyBear
Star Breast Enlargement Experience! It's Finally happening beautybeachmermaid 10 6,137 03-13-2016 02:29 PM
Last Post: Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs
Heart Breast enlargement experience camelia90 26 13,964 10-15-2015 12:35 AM
Last Post: Joronda
Wink Alpha Female in Training Why So Serious? 90 26,040 09-06-2015 03:24 PM
Last Post: Why So Serious?
  question about alpha female carmen1 2 1,615 08-19-2014 01:32 AM
Last Post: Athena