Ivaylo's BASE 2.0 Journal
11-19-2016, 10:54 AM
RE: Ivaylo's BASE 2.0 Journal
(11-19-2016 08:48 AM)Ivaylo Wrote:  Fourth challenge - blast from the past
Met an ISFJ girl on the trip, who reminded me a lot of my first (and up to now the only exclusive long-term) girlfriend. I was with my first girlfriend for two years and without going into details we got separated for reasons beyond our control, which was quite painful for me at the time.

Now here's this pretty (and smart) 21-year-old girl, showing me IOIs, butt displays, solid eye contact and smiling all the way. Pushed through a lot of self-hate and feeling sorry for myself (things that were brought up from my past) and made my interest clear in several ways without escalating overtly. We were always with the group, she was an ISFJ anyway so I decided to just keep the sexual and romantic tension in check until we land back in Sofia.

A few hours ago I asked her out for coffee and she was "busy this whole next week". Full stop.

This reminds me of a girl in one of my college classes getting super close to one my friends. She was pretty aggressive with the whole thing, setting up study dates and meals etc, and basically shocking the hell out of him because he couldn't believe she was interested in him.

Turns out though, that she was just incredibly social and had a bit of a problem of leading guys on.

My friend told me at the end of their study date she mentioned her 'boyfriend' a few times and it just CRUSHED him because he's pretty shy and legitimately thought she was interested in him. LOL

Even though he eventually took it well (the shock lingered for a while) it still made me laugh to no end because of how bewildered he was with the whole thing.

Apparently, she wasn't all that interested in what he had to say and kept up 90% of the conversion.

I told my friend, "Surely that was a sign from the start that she wasn't interested? I mean, it just sounds like she wanted someone to talk to...someone to vent her shit to."

Dude didn't respond Big GrinTongue

Spiritual Warrior - Illuminating the world one thought at a time...

>> LTU > BASE 2.1 > EPRHA 2.0 > BASE 2.1 > MLS 3.0

Check Out The Financial Education - Self Wealth Course Here
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes heavysm's post:
Ivaylo
11-19-2016, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2016 11:49 AM by Ivaylo.)
(11-19-2016 10:54 AM)heavysm Wrote:  
(11-19-2016 08:48 AM)Ivaylo Wrote:  Fourth challenge - blast from the past
Met an ISFJ girl on the trip, who reminded me a lot of my first (and up to now the only exclusive long-term) girlfriend. I was with my first girlfriend for two years and without going into details we got separated for reasons beyond our control, which was quite painful for me at the time.

Now here's this pretty (and smart) 21-year-old girl, showing me IOIs, butt displays, solid eye contact and smiling all the way. Pushed through a lot of self-hate and feeling sorry for myself (things that were brought up from my past) and made my interest clear in several ways without escalating overtly. We were always with the group, she was an ISFJ anyway so I decided to just keep the sexual and romantic tension in check until we land back in Sofia.

A few hours ago I asked her out for coffee and she was "busy this whole next week". Full stop.

This reminds me of a girl in one of my college classes getting super close to one my friends. She was pretty aggressive with the whole thing, setting up study dates and meals etc, and basically shocking the hell out of him because he couldn't believe she was interested in him.

Turns out though, that she was just incredibly social and had a bit of a problem of leading guys on.

My friend told me at the end of their study date she mentioned her 'boyfriend' a few times and it just CRUSHED him because he's pretty shy and legitimately thought she was interested in him. LOL

Even though he eventually took it well (the shock lingered for a while) it still made me laugh to no end because of how bewildered he was with the whole thing.

Apparently, she wasn't all that interested in what he had to say and kept up 90% of the conversion.

I told my friend, "Surely that was a sign from the start that she wasn't interested? I mean, it just sounds like she wanted someone to talk to...someone to vent her shit to."

Dude didn't respond Big GrinTongue

In my case I was the more talkative one, she was the shy listener who still had at least 4-5 friends in the group she could talk to if she wanted to. Two males included. She still may have used me for attention though, in which case I helped her out by not being aggressive.

Now that I come to think of it, my roommate was also a dead ringer for a very good friend of mine from the same time period - both in terms of looks and character traits. Felt like being in an alternate reality the whole time I was in Brussels.

As far as I'm concerned, this whole trip was another E2 manifestation that just needed to happen.

I've found that sometimes I have to let myself be played if I'm to break through a glass ceiling in my growth. Otherwise I'm too stubborn to admit my faulty beliefs. Not the first time I do it, but this time was definitely easier on me than before. Maybe at some point I'll actually learn to do it in advance and skip that extra step.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ivaylo's post:
heavysm
11-19-2016, 12:36 PM
(11-19-2016 11:23 AM)Ivaylo Wrote:  I've found that sometimes I have to let myself be played if I'm to break through a glass ceiling in my growth. Otherwise I'm too stubborn to admit my faulty beliefs. Not the first time I do it, but this time was definitely easier on me than before. Maybe at some point I'll actually learn to do it in advance and skip that extra step.

This has been on my mind for a while...enduring BS in order to burst through to the next level. Like going through the dark tunnel to experience the light at the end; sometimes the confusion and frustration of our experiences (in this case, dealing with pain) might be needed in order to ascend.

I'm pretty sure I'll have one minor relationship next before i hit the one that has the potential to endure long term. I still have a lot of things to fix about myself, and those weaknesses are just reflected back in any intimate relations i have, so there's still a lot of work to do. There's always a lot of work to do Lol

Ivaylo
11-23-2016, 12:40 PM
So... after 3.5 months of E2 I think I'm ready to step it up a notch with DMSI 3.0

Actually, maybe I'm not, E2 is probably far from done and it's likely that I'll jump in on E3 the first chance I get, but until then it's time for some well-deserved fun.

That girl that reminded me of my first girlfriend hasn't come around as expected, but my awareness has expanded. Whatever needed to happen healing-wise... well, it feels like it happened. Last few days have been pretty great in terms of motivation and drive. I almost don't want to stop E2 out of superstition... which in my experience means that I should do exactly that.

Some issues with my PayPal account though, talk about timing. Expect to have them resolved by Friday. Let's see if DMSI is still available at this price by then. Time for a new journal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ivaylo's post:
heavysm
11-23-2016, 01:21 PM
(11-23-2016 12:40 PM)Ivaylo Wrote:  So... after 3.5 months of E2 I think I'm ready to step it up a notch with DMSI 3.0

Actually, maybe I'm not, E2 is probably far from done and it's likely that I'll jump in on E3 the first chance I get, but until then it's time for some well-deserved fun.

That girl that reminded me of my first girlfriend hasn't come around as expected, but my awareness has expanded. Whatever needed to happen healing-wise... well, it feels like it happened. Last few days have been pretty great in terms of motivation and drive. I almost don't want to stop E2 out of superstition... which in my experience means that I should do exactly that.

Some issues with my PayPal account though, talk about timing. Expect to have them resolved by Friday. Let's see if DMSI is still available at this price by then. Time for a new journal.

I'll be posting on my own journal later about this, but I've switched to DMSI temporarily Tongue

Trying to heal some old pestering issues that I'm hoping DMSI helps resolve.

Similarly, though, I'll be testing out E3 once that comes out. There always seems to be just a little more that we can always clear out/ heal, huh?

Ivaylo
11-23-2016, 01:39 PM
(11-23-2016 01:21 PM)heavysm Wrote:  I'll be posting on my own journal later about this, but I've switched to DMSI temporarily Tongue

Similarly, though, I'll be testing out E3 once that comes out. There always seems to be just a little more that we can always clear out/ heal, huh?

Yeah, new things to heal tend to crop up! It's actually kinda addicting to get expanded awareness constantly on E2. Hopefully DMSI's healing modules will provide some variety of their own.

I was actually not that anxious to run DMSI, but since there will be (effectively) a price hike, I decided to jump in.

Honestly, at this pace I could keep running E2 with no problem. The last few days have been easily more productive than any given day on BASE I can remember. If that keeps up I'll begin to think I've cracked the code to productivity on E2. Smile

I'll definitely write a few things down if I decide there's something to share. Might be useful down the road.
11-24-2016, 05:21 AM
(11-23-2016 01:39 PM)Ivaylo Wrote:  
(11-23-2016 01:21 PM)heavysm Wrote:  I'll be posting on my own journal later about this, but I've switched to DMSI temporarily Tongue

Yeah, new things to heal tend to crop up! It's actually kinda addicting to get expanded awareness constantly on E2. Hopefully DMSI's healing modules will provide some variety of their own.

I was actually not that anxious to run DMSI, but since there will be (effectively) a price hike, I decided to jump in.

Honestly, at this pace I could keep running E2 with no problem. The last few days have been easily more productive than any given day on BASE I can remember. If that keeps up I'll begin to think I've cracked the code to productivity on E2. Smile

I'll definitely write a few things down if I decide there's something to share. Might be useful down the road.
Lack of Productivity is one of the reasons I didn't go back to E2. But I gave it a little less than 2 months. So if that code is cracked I know what i'm going back to.
11-24-2016, 06:40 AM
(11-23-2016 01:39 PM)Ivaylo Wrote:  

What stage are you now ? Is this your 4th time of listening if my memory serves ?
11-24-2016, 07:41 AM
(11-24-2016 05:21 AM)Rocket13 Wrote:  Lack of Productivity is one of the reasons I didn't go back to E2. But I gave it a little less than 2 months. So if that code is cracked I know what i'm going back to.
Well, I'm still hesitant to say anything for sure but here's what I'm thinking right now. I don't think it was the love flooding why I was a bit passive before. Without saying much more, I attribute my passivity and lack of ambition to a glass ceiling I broke on that trip I mentioned a few days ago.

I'd share what I think happened, but I'd imagine everyone else's reasons would be different. Still, I'd say that going on that trip allowed E2 to do some manifesting more freely and that made a big difference. I might go into more details later if I feel it's appropriate.

(11-24-2016 06:40 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:  What stage are you now ? Is this your 4th time of listening if my memory serves ?

It would have been my 4th time if I was still on BASE. Wink

After my 3rd run I started running E2 and now I'm switching to DMSI soon. Just never bothered to change the title.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ivaylo's post:
jonathan4all, Nox
12-07-2016, 05:08 AM
Apparently Shannon is also doing DMSI as he's reached the conclusion that it'll be the most beneficial sub to run for long term success. It's sounding like you're making the right call on this one.

From a purely efficiency based mindset, if you have the option of taking a car or an airplane to cross a continent and your greatest concern is time, then you'd be silly to not choose the fastest and most powerful option. You also will have more fun with the stewardesses if you fly first class lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nox's post:
Ivaylo
12-08-2016, 02:51 PM
(12-07-2016 05:08 AM)Nox Wrote:  Apparently Shannon is also doing DMSI as he's reached the conclusion that it'll be the most beneficial sub to run for long term success. It's sounding like you're making the right call on this one.

From a purely efficiency based mindset, if you have the option of taking a car or an airplane to cross a continent and your greatest concern is time, then you'd be silly to not choose the fastest and most powerful option. You also will have more fun with the stewardesses if you fly first class lol

No. He was supposed to run it for December for a financial long-term goal. That doesn't mean he's only gonna run DMSI for the rest of his life

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ultra success and Luck journal ianaav 18 1,187 10-04-2017 03:58 AM
Last Post: ianaav
  Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal PvProfile 26 3,133 10-01-2017 09:32 AM
Last Post: PvProfile
  Digital Morphine stefioan Journal stefioan 4 194 09-26-2017 09:45 AM
Last Post: Plouf
  Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal excalibur 17 773 09-19-2017 05:01 AM
Last Post: excalibur
  Arctic Fox's DMSI 3.1A for Healing Journal ArcticFox 4 514 09-08-2017 02:44 PM
Last Post: ArcticFox
  Attract Positive Energy Journal DavisMind91 43 2,300 08-27-2017 04:58 AM
Last Post: DavisMind91