Attract Positive Energy Journal
08-23-2017, 08:45 AM
RE: Attract Positive Energy Journal
Day 30:

Still have the stomach virus but it's getting better pretty fast. I had to call off work but on the bright side I get all the time I need to listen to my sub today. Last night my wife began kissing me softly all over my face for no reason. Who knows what that's about. This morning I went downtown due to a time sensitive matter. I payed for 2 hours of parking but only ended up needing one and so I gave my ticket to a random stranger who pulled up next to me just as I got ready to pull out. They were very happy that they got free parking for a little over an hour and now I know that the extra money I spent on the parking ticket won't go to waste. Talk about a win-win, I'm sure that's the sub helping me see the best in the situation because the old me would've just left or sat there for at least another 30 minutes lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2017, 07:35 AM
Day 31:

Stomach virus is mostly cleared up so I'll be heading in to work although I'll be a bit late. Kind of actually don't care about being late, in fact I'm starting to notice since last night, my stress levels have dropped even lower. Usually I'd be worried about the consequences and what others would have to say if I was late somewhere. A habit I picked up from being in the Army where being late was always punishable unless it was for a life-threatening emergency. My walk has even become a bit more lax and I'm taking my time with things more.

One strange thing to report is that I opened my eyes in the middle of the night and saw my wife staring at me. Usually that would be pretty disturbing but she had a loving look on her face. Long story short we kissed for the first time in months. I know I've mentioned us having sex in the past month but we haven't actually kissed since I don't know when. The kiss was passionate and we admitted we still love each other, as far as is staying married, that's still up in the air but my self-improvement remains a priority none the less. One day left with APE
[-] The following 1 user Likes DavisMind91's post:
Plouf
08-26-2017, 02:52 AM
Day 32: (Final)

Been quite a journey with this sub. I get a feeling the effects will last me for a while, if not permanently but I'll be resuming E2 in a couple of days anyway just to be sure I get to build off of what APE has done.
08-27-2017, 04:58 AM
Bonus post:

Crazy as hell. I woke up this morning and the wife is in a foul mood and we damn near got into an argument. She's also now acting distant, and all the the day after I stop using APE. Don't know what that's about but I'm glad I stuck to my guns and decided not to take her too seriously while she did and said the things she did while I used APE. She has a track record with me of emotional shifts and some wish-washy ways anyway which is one reason I decided this marriage had to end. It could also just be that she's in a bad mood for another reason but either way things should be settled in the courts soon. I'm still looking forward to the future and what it holds.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DavisMind91's post:
Plouf

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Arctic Fox's DMSI 3.1A for Healing Journal ArcticFox 11 708 Yesterday 05:53 AM
Last Post: Plouf
  MHS-5.5G Journal [Second Run] Zane 56 4,954 10-18-2017 08:55 AM
Last Post: Zane
  Ultra success and Luck journal ianaav 18 1,262 10-04-2017 03:58 AM
Last Post: ianaav
  Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal PvProfile 26 3,196 10-01-2017 09:32 AM
Last Post: PvProfile
  Digital Morphine stefioan Journal stefioan 4 215 09-26-2017 09:45 AM
Last Post: Plouf
  Improve Your Grades & Study Habits Journal excalibur 17 820 09-19-2017 05:01 AM
Last Post: excalibur