Learn to sing sub
12-28-2017, 08:10 AM
Learn to sing sub
Hi,

I have always liked to sing but I am a terrible singer, I was wondering if it was possible to make a sub to make your singing voice sound better.

I don't mean to become the new Pavarotti. I would just like to sound better in social situations when singing is involved.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2017, 08:57 AM
RE: Learn to sing sub
(12-28-2017 08:10 AM)max321 Wrote:  Hi,

I have always liked to sing but I am a terrible singer, I was wondering if it was possible to make a sub to make your singing voice sound better.

I don't mean to become the new Pavarotti. I would just like to sound better in social situations when singing is involved.

Have you tried singing lessons?

"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Determined's post:
rayrocanaldo
12-28-2017, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2017 10:28 AM by rayrocanaldo.)
RE: Learn to sing sub
(12-28-2017 08:10 AM)max321 Wrote:  Hi,

I am pretty certain that Shannon is not going to build every single sub we want. He's too busy for that. I am stopping the use of subliminals probably for the rest of my life because I know Shannon isn't going to build everything I need.

I am going to take massive action & set goals. That's better than waiting for shannon to give me everything I need. I'll be much more successful that way. Right now I am working on a goal and once it's accomplished I am going to work on my dreams !
Work, work, work, work, work and work some more.

'' I never dreamed of success. I worked for it. - Estee Lauder. ''

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow Learn to say no . DrDestiny 3 1,385 10-16-2011 06:49 AM
Last Post: About
Rainbow Learn to be more assertive. DrDestiny 0 878 10-15-2011 03:39 PM
Last Post: DrDestiny