High-Loving-Healing Presence-Way of Being
11-08-2017, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2017 02:35 AM by ncbeareatingman.)
High-Loving-Healing Presence-Way of Being
Having the "it" factor,the High "presence" - I Know that part of this is addressed in DMSI...and yet a separate title that could include: Just by being in your precense a person could feel emmense love and healing,that just by hearing your voice,healing could occur for them, a special programming function that every time you interacted with another soul,you'd be recharged,invigorated,all the while emminating love and light...upliftment, just by your presence. The aura of High Loving healing energy that you'd feel and expereince for yourself as well as others,even simultaniously.
it is said from many a study that when we feel unconditational Love,that our energy field measured,goes out in a radius of at least,40 feet !!
again have the ' presence' of good,loving,envigorating energy... heres an example:

ON Jimi Hendrix: this from a posting from someone on youtube,under one of his early live shows... "What I have gathered over the years in talking to people that got to experience Jimi is that he had an unbelievable "presence" that you could feel before he had even started playing. And when he did, it was overwhelming -- like it was coming thru you. Emotions and colors. and it wasn't just the women that were moved to some deeper level of connection -- everyone fell in love with him. My words don't really do justice to the complexity of it all. I'll just leave it at that everyone I have talked to has had a a deep and powerful experience that is ongoing."

... Love Factor 101 or something, having "It",ect Might be a helluva ways off,but I thot I'd bring it up anway...very encouraging kind of vibe and program..for the person and the world around them.

'Money doesn't Change People,it ONLY reveals them"-Spencer for Hire
Love is an Energy,which Exists of Itself,It is its OWN Value"(T.Wilder,1958)

“If one should desire to know whether a kingdom is well governed, if its morals are good or bad, the quality of its music will furnish the answer." Confucious
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes ncbeareatingman's post:
Djinnni

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Universal Healing Daredevil 2 333 09-04-2017 01:26 PM
Last Post: Daredevil
  Total Healing System (Mind Body Spirit) Tristian 0 567 03-11-2017 12:07 PM
Last Post: Tristian
Lightbulb Experimental Type 1 Diabetes Healing Aid TheGreatAttractor 0 538 03-13-2016 07:51 AM
Last Post: TheGreatAttractor
  Overcoming Grief,Loss,Fear(Advanced Healing) ncbeareatingman 1 1,169 03-03-2016 03:16 AM
Last Post: coldfact
  Healing Multiple Sclerosis luvlyc2003 0 555 04-05-2014 08:37 AM
Last Post: luvlyc2003
  Healing Subliminal for Candida/Candisis ncbeareatingman 2 1,270 02-15-2013 06:44 AM
Last Post: ncbeareatingman