Fear Subs - cross post from Women's Forum
07-28-2017, 10:07 AM
Fear Subs - cross post from Women's Forum
Hello, I posted this in the women's NSFW but realized this may be a better location. I apologize if I'm not supposed to do that. Anyways, here goes:

In reading the forum I am finding that most people suffer from fear of rejection, fear of losing job, of going broke, fear of looking dumb around others, etc. Mostly status based.
I actually don't have many of those.

What I'm realizing is mine is based around fear of loss, or something bad happening. I fear driving long distances because of chances of an accident, I fear allowing happiness in out of fear that something will swiftly take it away. I think this type of fear is more based on anxiety and worry.... I am not sure. I fear getting close to my parents because they are aging and I don't want to see them like this. Like if subconsciously I"m trying to lessen the pain when they pass on.

Maybe that's the feeling I"m scared of? I am increasingly feeling nostalgic of my youth when I didn't have that, and allowed happiness in (blissful ignorance?). Now I'm MUCH more emotionally sensitive. Like I can't handle something bad happening. SO I fear it.

Do the fear subs work on this as well? Is there another one recommended? Is the base of this fear something else I should be targeting (like worry or anxiety?) I believe in the law of attraction so I fear this thinking is making more of it (ironic!) and it's making it harder for positive thinking and happy thoughts. I want something that will hopefully start to improve me quickly as I fear going deeper into this rabbit hole. Even if it's a longer sub, but if it starts to lift the fog right away, would be ideal!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2017, 12:32 PM
RE: Fear Subs - cross post from Women's Forum
It is still a form of fear, so sure, it shouldn't be any different. Overcome Fear is an obvious one, and there is also Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid which is comprehensive.

Ultimately I'd wait for Shannon to respond since he would know best on this.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Overcome Fear of Rejection jimjag 0 506 03-02-2017 05:19 PM
Last Post: jimjag
  subs for accidental gays substance2016 4 1,296 05-23-2016 02:50 AM
Last Post: Shannon
  subs for irritable bowel syndrome substance2016 1 505 05-02-2016 08:36 AM
Last Post: apollolux
  experimental subs for psych facilities substance2016 0 385 05-02-2016 07:31 AM
Last Post: substance2016
  Overcoming Grief,Loss,Fear(Advanced Healing) ncbeareatingman 1 1,088 03-03-2016 03:16 AM
Last Post: coldfact
  art of war subs substance2016 10 1,829 01-27-2016 04:35 PM
Last Post: substance2016