Emotional and Psychic Self Defense/Protection
02-27-2015, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2015 09:10 PM by ncbeareatingman.)
Emotional and Psychic Self Defense/Protection
Several years back(in 2010) I made this sugestion it may still be here in the titles and suggestion section,buried deep in the back files ,as such. I'd like to re-request it,once again... Psychic protection from not only this dimension but inter-dimenionally as well. Emotionally and Mentally dissolving any and all negativity immediately.
There was a company from years back that had a subliminal cassette program with this title,I did say years back,(cassettes) and I used it when in college and it did indeed help me to be around and deal with others more effectively and not be so way-laid by so and so's negativity or the 'stuff' they were 'open' to and/or dragging around with them energetically.
Also I would love it if the program included " not giving a shoot about what other people think,not being heavily affected by it,as such,as part of the program,also,Shannon.

This is Shannon's renderings,from a potentially new program about detoxing,of which I felt was very appropo,would fit well with Psychic Self Protection.
"Generate an aura that shields and protects the user from toxic mental/emotional/environmental energy coming in externally."
Me,again:
Some of Us just feel things deeper,much deeper than most and it would really help a whole lotta folks on the planet to deal with life and the gruff-ness there of while here. thanx. Keith.

'Money doesn't Change People,it ONLY reveals them"-Spencer for Hire
Love is an Energy,which Exists of Itself,It is its OWN Value"(T.Wilder,1958)

“If one should desire to know whether a kingdom is well governed, if its morals are good or bad, the quality of its music will furnish the answer." Confucious
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes ncbeareatingman's post:
02-27-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: Emotional and Psychic Self Defense/Protection
agreed that would be a program i'd try.
02-27-2015, 09:18 PM
Thanx Stratos, nice to know someones backin ya up and has their own vote of confidence in such. I fould that using the old program from another company years ago REALLY did improve the quality of my expereince in lif eon earth. being inter-dimensional beings, this would be a true god-send to have and utilize on an on going basis.

“If one should desire to know whether a kingdom is well governed, if its morals are good or bad, the quality of its music will furnish the answer." Confucious
11-06-2016, 05:45 PM
This is ALL STILL VERY applicable:This is Shannon's renderings,from a potentially new program about detoxing,of which I felt was very appropo,would fit well with Psychic Self Protection.
"Generate an aura that shields and protects the user from toxic mental/emotional/environmental energy coming in externally."
Me:
Several years back(in 2010) I made this sugestion it may still be here in the titles and suggestion section,buried deep in the back files ,as such. I'd like to re-request it,once again... Psychic protection from not only this dimension but inter-dimenionally as well. Emotionally and Mentally dissolving any and all negativity immediately.
There was a company from years back that had a subliminal cassette program with this title,I did say years back,(cassettes) and I used it when in college and it did indeed help me to be around and deal with others more effectively and not be so way-laid by so and so's negativity or the 'stuff' they were 'open' to and/or dragging around with them energetically.
Also I would love it if the program included " not giving a shoot about what other people think,not being heavily affected by it,as such,as part of the program,also,Shannon.

This is Shannon's renderings,from a potentially new program about detoxing,of which I felt was very appropo,would fit well with Psychic Self Protection.
Me,again:
Some of Us just feel things deeper,much deeper than most and it would really help a whole lotta folks on the planet to deal with life and the gruff-ness there of while here. thanx. Keith.
[/quote]

11-07-2016, 12:37 AM
Here It Is:

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-944.html

“I'll Take a Nightmare That's Real Over a Dream That's a Lie"-Sarah
01-13-2017, 02:17 PM
Yes, Yes and Yes!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A Non-Emotional PHRA-type Product JamesM 2 437 05-18-2017 05:22 PM
Last Post: JamesM
  Re: Dream YOUR BEST SOLUTION /Psychic Self Defense-Protection BOTH titles in 6G ncbeareatingman 3 942 07-12-2016 09:41 PM
Last Post: ncbeareatingman
  Idea / Suggestion - White Light Protection MasterEnki 3 1,548 10-18-2013 07:42 AM
Last Post: Darkness
  Psychic Self Defense ncbeareatingman 11 2,613 06-09-2012 11:14 AM
Last Post: ncbeareatingman