There might be a line missing in OGSF
04-16-2015, 10:05 AM
There might be a line missing in OGSF
I was wondering why I don't get much of a response in the fear reduction side of EPRHA and went through OGSF script.
There area these 2 lines:

"I now give myself complete, permanent, unlimited permission to disconnect from any and all guilt, internally and externally, and I do exactly that.

I now give myself complete, permanent, unlimited permission to disconnect from any and all shame, internally and externally, and I do exactly that."

But not one for fear. Also Shannon will you some day update the OGSF script? A few extra lines toward fear would be great. Maybe some positive programming about courage and bravery like in OF.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Natious's post:
koshas, GlaizenGold777
04-16-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: There might be a line missing in OGSF
i was thinking of this also

I hope he adds a very updated and focused
on overcoming fear in the new Ephra.

"Your purpose explains what you are doing with your life. Your vision explains how you are living your purpose. Your goals enable you to realize your vision." - Bob Proctor
"You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, or the past,but you can change yourself." -- Jim Rohn
[-] The following 1 user Likes koshas's post:
GlaizenGold777
04-16-2015, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 12:04 PM by stratos.)
Yes I agree EPHRA does a good job on guilt/shame/pain but maybe not quite as much on reducing fear. Nonetheless it's a remarkable sub.
[-] The following 1 user Likes stratos's post:
GlaizenGold777
04-16-2015, 01:08 PM
One of the biggest reasons for mentioning this is because fear seems to play a big part in emotional pain from past traumatic events. In theory I wonder how far can EPRHA go in terms of healing if fear isn't reduced as much. Also isn't fear the root of guilt and shame?
If it is, then fear removal should play a much bigger role in the script yet it seems to be tackled as an equal to guilt and shame thus reducing the potential effect of the script.
This is all but a theory, would be interesting to see what Shannon thinks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Natious's post:
GlaizenGold777
04-21-2015, 07:29 PM
Just a little bump to this...

I hope Shannon sees this as I'm curious about this as well once I read the thread.

That and, I'm starting SM3 in 3 days, which has OAA in it, which contains the OGSF program, so this is relevant to me.

Thanks Shannon!
[-] The following 1 user Likes CatMan's post:
GlaizenGold777

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is this line correct in AM 6.0? IronSmooth 0 1,334 09-12-2014 09:19 PM
Last Post: IronSmooth
  Become a Successful Entrepreneur missing some words? Tiesto 15 6,312 06-18-2013 09:47 AM
Last Post: RoaringLion