Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Ver. 8.0 (4G - Type B/D Hybrid)
10-27-2012, 08:44 AM
Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Ver. 8.0 (4G - Type B/D Hybrid)
There is nothing wrong in the script but in the description you misspelled strongly.

"What happens when you use this program is that your
deeply held beliefs about yourself are changed from
whatever they are now to STRONLY positive"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2012, 03:49 PM
RE: Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Ver. 8.0 (4G - Type B/D Hybrid)
Hi, i do not even know if this is the right forum for my question.

Im using the orgasm enhancer for 28 days and do not feel any difference.

I have been listening to it on my iphone on loudspeaker, every single night while im asleep.

Please get back to me

Many Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Ver. 8.0 (4G - Type B/D Hybrid)
Hello lgoode.

you should open a thread about this in the troubleshoot or the women discussion part of the forum for your question.

and you should add there how much exposure you get and what version of the orgasm enhancer are you using, do you only use it at night or do you get some exposure throughout the day etc.

Still to clarify subs are not meant to be used through mono speakers (Iphone speakers are mono) they have an effect while being used in mono but u do not get the added benefit of both hemispheres being worked on, and therefore you might get slower response time from the sub.

we must "be" before we can "do," and we can "do" only to the extent which

we "are," and what we "are" depends upon what we "think."
04-14-2017, 09:01 AM
hi, Please can anyone post the script Of Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Ver. 8.0 ?
04-16-2017, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2017 04:47 PM by CatMan.)
(04-14-2017 09:01 AM)devsamal575 Wrote:  hi, Please can anyone post the script Of Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Ver. 8.0 ?

This thread is WELL over 4 years old... Your only OTHER post was also a necro of an old thread, that time of well over two years...

Try to read post dates before posting something from now on.

The script is available in the Script Library. Scroll down until you find it:

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/
[-] The following 1 user Likes CatMan's post:
Benjamin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information Error in Be Irresistably Attractive to Beautiful Lesbian Women risingwarrior 6 4,080 04-14-2014 12:44 PM
Last Post: Shannon
  Become Irresistibly Attractive To Women Sexually Script Error? Clansy 3 2,593 02-24-2014 08:53 PM
Last Post: Shannon