01-11-2016, 10:54 AM
BIATBWS
Having read the script for BIATBWS and BIATBW - I noticed that BIATBW has the limiter, "If I am male," before each statement.

The BIATBWS script does not have the limiter until the last few lines where it says, "If I am a heterosexual male," so I am concerned about playing this sub without earphones.

Does BIATBWS include the "If I am male," limiter? Was it just left out of the statements on the sales page?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes RTBoss's post:
CatMan
01-11-2016, 06:56 PM
RE: BIATBWS
(01-11-2016 10:54 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  Having read the script for BIATBWS and BIATBW - I noticed that BIATBW has the limiter, "If I am male," before each statement.

The BIATBWS script does not have the limiter until the last few lines where it says, "If I am a heterosexual male," so I am concerned about playing this sub without earphones.

Does BIATBWS include the "If I am male," limiter? Was it just left out of the statements on the sales page?

I've noticed and wondered about this exact issue.

Good thread, Boss. BIATBW(S) seem like two amazing programs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CatMan's post:
RTBoss
01-14-2016, 11:48 AM
Probably a silly question but was is the limiter?
01-14-2016, 12:58 PM
(01-14-2016 11:48 AM)Jamie23445 Wrote:  Probably a silly question but was is the limiter?

Limiter in general or the one(s) specific to BIABWS?

In general, a limiter is a specific clause in the script Shannon adds to restrict the affected statement to a smaller target audience. Publicly known limiters around here include, but are not limited to, gender (the aforementioned "if I am male" and "if I am female"), age ("if I am an adult"), and sexual orientation ("if I am homosexual" and "if I am heterosexual").

A Better Alex (ISTJ): EPRHAASC → …
A Sexy Alex (ESTJ-T): BIABWS+DAOSDMSI → …
[-] The following 1 user Likes apollolux's post:
RTBoss
01-14-2016, 01:51 PM
(01-14-2016 11:48 AM)Jamie23445 Wrote:  Probably a silly question but was is the limiter?

In this case, the limiter Boss means, is the limiter on gender being affected by the script.

How every statement starts with "If I am male...", to make only males affected by the script.
[-] The following 2 users Like CatMan's post:
RTBoss, cuttingfire
01-21-2016, 10:27 AM
I just noticed there is the follow statement in BIATBWS:

"I am now at least as self confident, self secure, self validating and self reliant as I need to be to successfully project and communicate to others that I am irresistibly attractive to beautiful women."

Shouldn't it be:

"I am now at least as self confident, self secure, self validating and self reliant as I need to be to successfully project and communicate to others that I am irresistibly sexually attractive to beautiful women."

?
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr. Anderson's post:
apollolux, RTBoss, jonathan4all, rayrocanaldo
01-30-2016, 12:03 PM
Shannon, can you take a look into the if this is a scripting error?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Anderson's post:
dweller94

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BIATBWS and BIATBW and ladyboys :-( Acmeisto 4 1,785 02-20-2016 05:58 AM
Last Post: Acmeisto