The Girls Won't Stand A Chance - DMSI 3.1 (now with pheromones)
09-13-2017, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 08:38 AM by dissonance.)
RE: The Girls Won't Stand A Chance - DMSI 3.1 (now with pheromones)
(09-05-2017 06:38 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  Lol been flirting with a new Canadian chick, J, who I met on fb. She's now sending me vagina pics. She's fun and we always have crazy banter. If only we lived in the same city lol.

How do you "meet someone on fb"? Do you just randomly added a random attractive looking girl? Or do you have mutual real life friends?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2017, 11:25 AM
I often meet girls from groups.
09-13-2017, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 01:19 PM by dissonance.)
ahh nice, what groups did you meet her in? or whats groups conductive for meetin them?
09-13-2017, 02:59 PM
There are so many for asian guys and white girls. You can do a search.
09-13-2017, 03:29 PM
(09-13-2017 02:59 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  There are so many for asian guys and white girls. You can do a search.

By that do you mean "asian guy and white girl" groups, or "asian guys groups" and "white girl groups", if you know what I mean?
09-13-2017, 05:32 PM
The former.
09-15-2017, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 04:52 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
One drop of Evolve. Two drops of Taboo. Four sprays of Xist. I feel really alpha. Also feel like a celebrity. Got plenty of blatant looks. Even from the distance. I don't think that is from pheros. I think it's the pheros affecting my aura and it's so powerful now. I'm also dressing the part. Casual / **** boy / ripped jeans look.

I'm wondering if I should have a go with Aqua Vitae or Alfa Maschio.
[-] The following 2 users Like wolverine_i_am's post:
Determined, SargeMaximus
09-15-2017, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 10:13 PM by dissonance.)
(09-12-2017 11:06 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  J, the Canadian chick was sending me more vagina pics and also a pic of her making out with another chick. And she agreed to having a threesome lol. If only she wasn't all the way in Vancouver LOL.

How long after you first messaged her did you guys escalate to vag pics? And what did you say to her to start moving things into such sexual territory as that?
09-15-2017, 10:47 PM
(09-15-2017 10:11 PM)dissonance Wrote:  
(09-12-2017 11:06 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  J, the Canadian chick was sending me more vagina pics and also a pic of her making out with another chick. And she agreed to having a threesome lol. If only she wasn't all the way in Vancouver LOL.

How long after you first messaged her did you guys escalate to vag pics? And what did you say to her to start moving things into such sexual territory as that?

She randomly added me maybe 4-5 months ago, but we didn't talk that much till a month ago.

It's not about what's said. It's mindset. In my mind, I know all girls are sexual horny creatures. You just have to bring it out of them through lots of bantering. Girls will open up to guys who acknowledge their true sexual nature and who are non-judgmental about them. My mind is very jaded. I already know the majority of girls have lesbian tendencies, so I'm able to escalate conversations in that direction.
[-] The following 2 users Like wolverine_i_am's post:
Kol, FREAK4LIFE
09-17-2017, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2017 10:14 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
Over the past 24hrs, three different girls from facebook have asked me about hanging out in real life.

This random black chick friend requested me from one of those groups. I thought she was average looking and all, but decided to accept her anyway. I definitely didn't consider her a sexual potential at all. If she wanted to be friends, I'll see how she was like. As I accepted, she immediately liked one of my statuses from a month ago. She sends me a private message straight away too. I felt a very needy vibe and knew she'd be the clingy type. It quickly led to her asking me where I'm from (lol wtf you can't see from my fb when you were stalking it?), then says she's from Illinois. I said I've been there a few years ago. She responded by saying we can meet up. Lol wtf so fast. I said but I don't even live in the US. She goes well next time we both travel, we can meet up. Holy **** lol. I just blocked her. I occasionally stumble across needy desperate girls like these in those groups. It gives me a lot of perspective what most girls have to go through from guys.

The Canadian J is now asking me to visit her there LOL. She's very forward and direct. Difference is we had been talking dirty for a bit already, and she is quite attractive. Oh yeah, she also sent me a vid of herself masturbating LOL.

The German / Swedish M hinted I should go Germany to visit her too. Her and I are getting pretty close. I am reluctant to get into a relationship, but I know we'd definitely be in one if we were living closer to each other. A part of me also feels like I'm cheating on her, messing around with all these other girls online and in real life lol.
09-18-2017, 07:31 PM
Seems DMSI is firing for ya pretty good. They're chasing you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RTBoss's post:
Kol
Yesterday, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 03:03 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
Went to an Asian hairdresser. They did a bad job of it. I think this was on Mon. On Tues, I went to a diff Asian hairdresser. They ruined it again. **** lol. Now I'm wearing a cap to work to cover up the flaws.

I went to a white place on Wed. The hairdresser there is actually really hot. I think there are many different ones though. She said I'll have to wait 2 weeks for the regrowth so I can go back and fix it.

Lol perhaps I should do a Sarge and wear Xist around her next time? Lmao I'm tempted.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wolverine_i_am's post:
SargeMaximus
Yesterday, 03:18 PM
(Yesterday 03:02 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  Went to an Asian hairdresser. They did a bad job of it. I think this was on Mon. On Tues, I went to a diff Asian hairdresser. They ruined it again. **** lol. Now I'm wearing a cap to work to cover up the flaws.

I went to a white place on Wed. The hairdresser there is actually really hot. I think there are many different ones though. She said I'll have to wait 2 weeks for the regrowth so I can go back and fix it.

Lol perhaps I should do a Sarge and wear Xist around her next time? Lmao I'm tempted.

Depends on her age man!

SOB worked really well for my hairdresser but I don't want her embarrassing herself and forming a link in her mind between me and situations where she loses social status/decency. So I'm sticking to socials and/or Cops for now.

How has your mone testing been going tho? Haven't heard anything from you regarding pick up and mones.
Today, 12:30 PM
(Yesterday 03:18 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(Yesterday 03:02 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  Went to an Asian hairdresser. They did a bad job of it. I think this was on Mon. On Tues, I went to a diff Asian hairdresser. They ruined it again. **** lol. Now I'm wearing a cap to work to cover up the flaws.

Depends on her age man!

SOB worked really well for my hairdresser but I don't want her embarrassing herself and forming a link in her mind between me and situations where she loses social status/decency. So I'm sticking to socials and/or Cops for now.

How has your mone testing been going tho? Haven't heard anything from you regarding pick up and mones.

The white hairdresser, she looks mid to late 20s from my estimation.

So far, Xist + Evolve + Taboo is a really good combo. Gives me the attractive celebrity vibe and gets me so many looks (even from the distance where the pheros cannot hit, so I suspect it pumps up my aura and it's hitting people far and hard).

We are getting over a shit climate, so I haven't seen that many girls to approach when I'm out. But things should be picking up in the next month.

I won't be going out for another 2 weeks or so though. Need to have my hair fixed. It just looks awkward at the moment.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wolverine_i_am's post:
SargeMaximus
Today, 12:35 PM
(Today 12:30 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  
(Yesterday 03:18 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  

Depends on her age man!

The white hairdresser, she looks mid to late 20s from my estimation.

So far, Xist + Evolve + Taboo is a really good combo. Gives me the attractive celebrity vibe and gets me so many looks (even from the distance where the pheros cannot hit, so I suspect it pumps up my aura and it's hitting people far and hard).

We are getting over a shit climate, so I haven't seen that many girls to approach when I'm out. But things should be picking up in the next month.

I won't be going out for another 2 weeks or so though. Need to have my hair fixed. It just looks awkward at the moment.

Yeah I can understand that.

Cool though, sounds like you found a good combo that works for you.

Xist+Evolve has the ability to imprint the girl. Would definitely help for daygame I imagine. Big Grin