The Girls Won't Stand A Chance - DMSI 3.1 (now with pheromones)
08-26-2017, 01:02 PM
RE: The Girls Won't Stand A Chance - DMSI 3.1 (now with pheromones)
Hahaha I want Mayweather to win. Always been a fan of him. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2017, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2017 05:24 PM by Ampersnd.)
I'm leaning for Mayweather, but, echoing Dissonance, Mayweather will probably win.

I'm wondering if anyone here is plunking down the cash to watch it pay-per-view. I'm just gonna wait for highlights on YouTube.

EDIT: I meant to say McGregor in the first part. But I'll keep it in to stay congruent.

Alpha Male 5.0 Journal / Sex Magnet 3.0 Journal
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ampersnd's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-26-2017, 05:20 PM
Mayweather.. Mcgregor doesn't stand a chance, he's just a shittalker who can't match his boxing skills. Mcgregor has 'won' anyway since he will get millions just for showing up so it doesn't matter what happens.

Not to self to avoid facebook so nobody ruins it and i'll just find the match to download later on.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-27-2017, 01:32 AM
Taught him a lesson. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
08-27-2017, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2017 02:12 AM by Benjamin.)
It was a pretty shit fight, I was glad I didn't go out somewhere and watch it as i'd have to go through all the crap, I was so bored for most of it until the last round briefly. I mainly didn't go watch it somewhere as I was in an antisocial mood today.

Shame he didn't get knocked out. I don't understand why all the articles say he won by knockout, because that isn't true. In my mind a knockout is when someone is out cold not when the ref stops it.
08-28-2017, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2017 03:02 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
@Ben It was a technical knock-out, a TKO. It's pretty much the same thing as a KO, except the difference is TKO is when stopped by the ref, because he feels like one fighter can no longer continue. In boxing, a TKO and KO makes no difference. They both hold the same prestige, and are considered as knock outs, cause the TKO will have ended up as a KO anyway - had the ref not stepped in. And the reason why TKOs exist is to protect the fighters from taking more punishment. There have been many boxers who have died from boxing in the past from getting KOs. It is a dangerous sport and definitely not a joke. When you understand the history of why TKOs were implemented, it makes sense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wolverine_i_am's post:
SargeMaximus
08-28-2017, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2017 02:41 AM by Benjamin.)
That does make sense. I think it's just that i've never watched boxing really and it's my expectations that I had for it that don't match.

I did learn though that watching boxing is boring to me. The whole 'long chess match' kind of thing I get bored. But in alot of ways the whole sport, and mma too is designed to go for a long time so the audience gets their moneys worth as I assume some of them would be pissed if each match went for like 30 seconds.

I even find watching most mma boring now. But if you go back to the early UFCs that was when shit was awesome, no weight classes, few rules. Yes compared to now they weren't as well trained, but it just had a rawness and intensity you don't see now. Of course most people find it 'barbaric' apparently and the UFC was dying until Dana White come along and they had to make it more appealing to the general public.

Sounds like you've been a boxing fan for a while?
08-28-2017, 03:01 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2017 03:14 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
@Ben Yeah, been following boxing for a while. Yep boxing can a long chess match. I appreciate it for what it is. And stamina plays a huge part too. Cause a lotta the times fighters may look good in the first few rounds, but they always gas out. Mayweather has amazing stamina and can go beyond 12 rounds. In the past, boxing matches went up to 15 rounds. Not sure why it changed. But yeah, the longer you can keep going for, it's very often the difference maker in the end.

Yesterday, went to watch the Mayweather / McGregor match. Fantastic fight. Mayweater won. I'm very pleased about the result.

In the pub, I tried some Evolve mixed with Xist. It seems to me these pheros are way too weak to perform in venues. I did more daygame with Evolve + Xist on. It was in the mall. I definitely don't feel that it has the power to hit anybody. After 7-8 hours, I washed it off and tried some Swoon + The Hook Up. Still no noticeable reactions. I'll have to keep testing them.

Maybe I need something more powerful for daygame. Alfa Maschio or Aqua Vitae, what do you guys think?

I was looking at Creed Aventus at the perfume store. I had to see what all the fuss was about. I can definitely say it does smell nice. Very unique. I would have bought it had it not being so expensive. So had this chick serve me. I later found out she's half Costa Rican and half Nicaraguan, but she's a local here. I didn't initially plan on trying to pick her up lol. For the sake of description, she was a 6.5-7 in my books. Also cause of the fact that she was a shop assistant, I didn't think of going for it. I never really tried picking shop assistants before. Anyway so we started off talking about the Creed perfumes. Got chatting more about our day and talked about Mayweather / McGregor. She's an MMA / McGregor fan. We were teasing each other, and there was definitely sexual tension there. She's constantly giggling nervously a lot lol. So I found out she speaks Spanish and we got chatting in that language. Then I found out she majored in linguistics and minored in Korean (studied in Korea too). Holy ****, we had a lot to talk about. Although I'm more into learning how to speak languages, I definitely find the linguistics side of it very intriguing too. We also got into the topic of what dogs we have/had. We were chatting for around half an hour. She was getting off at 5. Yeah, she wasn't my type per se, but she was decent I guess, plus we had so much to connect on, so I casually suggested that we should catch up for a drink. She was hesitant at first. I asked what she likes to drink. She wasn't really giving me anything. I proposed coffee and she doesn't drink coffee. I asked about fruit juices, since I'm into them too. She said she's not into that either. LOL. I was then like "Don't tell me you're into beer?" She goes "Actually I am". LMAO. I said "Okay, you could have your beer and I'll have something else." She goes "Thanks, but it is fine." She wasn't keen, which was fair enough. It is rare though that after a lengthy banter and connecting on so many mutual topics, that I couldn't get a girl's contact details. But hey, you gotta expect the unexpected haha.

Okay so today, I was flirting hard with the Bulgarian V. She knows what she's doing. She's playing hard to get, but at the same time showing a lot of interest. We have crazy chemistry. I have no idea how things will evolve between us over the next few years, but I would really like to eventually visit her.

Dutch C and I have been bantering too. She's so crazy lol. She's also not the typical type of girl I usually connect with. I get more along with cute/pretty baby faces and athletic/curvy type of girls. C is more hot/pretty and she's more of the thin type. But I'm so turned on by her that she's a nude glamour model and she's also bisexual. I'd like to see where this goes one day too.

The German / Swedish M, I've always felt like she's gf/wife material. She's blonde, cute/pretty, muscular curvy, exactly my type of girl in every way. We just connect so well. Thing with her is she goes through periods of being full on open about her feelings towards me, then for a while she backs off and doesn't show too much. The cycle repeats. Today she expressed the same back for me that I've always felt for her. She said she could imagine living with me, be the kinda wife who cooks for me when I come home, and giving me kisses and massages. She goes we could learn languages together and exercise together as well. HOLY ****! LOL. I teased her that she sees me as husband material. HAHAHA! She says yes she actually does. This is so insane. I have no idea what's going on anymore lol. I don't know what will happen with her and I, but I'm still gonna pursue pick up for now. It's important to keep working on myself and not slack off.
[-] The following 3 users Like wolverine_i_am's post:
Kol, enoch, Travis
08-28-2017, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2017 07:09 AM by SargeMaximus.)
Xist worked for me in a pickup scenario.

The girls boyfriend showed up but remained silent as I suggested me and the girl get a drink. She gave several iois but didn't want to accept my offer because of the bf I assume.

I believe it was 2 sprays.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-28-2017, 07:17 AM
good job
08-28-2017, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2017 10:21 AM by Inconceivablezen.)
One tip Wolverine: Do not mix products when you are initially testing them. When you do get hits, or do not get hits, there is no way of knowing what product does or does not work for you.

Secondly, the AM and AV products you suggested are great. There is a common problem, however, when people start buying more and more, needing one more magic solution pheromone. With Evolve, which I have tested extensively, you should already get good results. How long were the people around you exposed to Evolve?

[XNTJ]

"Only he who has tasted freedom can feel the desire to make over everything in its image, to spread it throughout the whole universe."

Friedrich Wilhelm Joseph Schelling, Philosophical Inquiries into the Nature of Human Freedom, 1809
[-] The following 1 user Likes Inconceivablezen's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-28-2017, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2017 10:25 AM by Mr. Anderson.)
(08-28-2017 03:01 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  ...

In the pub, I tried some Evolve mixed with Xist. It seems to me these pheros are way too weak to perform in venues. I did more daygame with Evolve + Xist on. It was in the mall. I definitely don't feel that it has the power to hit anybody. After 7-8 hours, I washed it off and tried some Swoon + The Hook Up. Still no noticeable reactions. I'll have to keep testing them.

Maybe I need something more powerful for daygame. Alfa Maschio or Aqua Vitae, what do you guys think?

I am not an expert on mones but it looks like you mixing a lot and tries different mones like every other day. Maybe you should try one and not only for 2-3 days and see what it does.

INFP - Introvert Intuitive Feeler Perceiver
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Anderson's post:
wolverine_i_am, SargeMaximus
08-28-2017, 10:29 AM
(08-28-2017 10:21 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  One tip Wolverine: Do not mix products when you are initially testing them. When you do get hits, or do not get hits, there is no way of knowing what product does or does not work for you.

Secondly, the AM and AV products you suggested are great. There is a common problem, however, when people start buying more and more, needing one more magic solution pheromone. With Evolve, which I have tested extensively, you should already get good results. How long were the people around you exposed to Evolve?

Yeah I can see what you mean and I agree that you shouldn't rush to mix them. I wasn't getting any hits from any of the pheros to be honest. Not at work. Not in the public. So I started to mix them to see if I could make it more powerful. Anyway I'll be testing Evolve solo at work today.

Yep I'll hold off the AM and AV for now.
08-28-2017, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2017 11:54 AM by SargeMaximus.)
You may be getting hits but not noticing them.

When I first used Wolf I swore up and down that nothing (positive) was happening and that I was in fact getting worse results than without it.

Now I'm using it more and more, and definitely seeing what it does.

A large part is you have to act the part. It's essential for mones to "work".
[-] The following 2 users Like SargeMaximus's post:
wolverine_i_am, Inconceivablezen
08-28-2017, 03:00 PM
Inconceivablezen: what kinda situation does evolve work for you in? And spray or oil?

Sarge: yeah I'm using it passively in the office mostly. Havent used it extensively for pick up yet.

In fact I'm using evolve in the office now. 2 drops of oil. Spicebomb cover. I cant actually smell the pheros. I feel like the pheros in Swoon and other pheromone treasures' products are more distinct. Or is it just me.
08-28-2017, 09:48 PM
Evolve works anywhere, but might be inappropriate in the workplace, as it's very sexual.

It's a great choice for daygame, however. So Xist will be a better choice for work.

I don't think oil or spray matters too much. Both should work. But sprays work better during cold weather, and oils work better when it's hot.

[XNTJ]

"Only he who has tasted freedom can feel the desire to make over everything in its image, to spread it throughout the whole universe."

Friedrich Wilhelm Joseph Schelling, Philosophical Inquiries into the Nature of Human Freedom, 1809
08-28-2017, 09:58 PM
Evolve raised my libido in the office today. But that was it. I didnt get any hits, or they werent showing it. It's supposed to turn on women is it? Lol.

Has anyone also noticed that the scent of the pheros for XS arent as strong?
08-29-2017, 04:30 AM
Shall I test Xist spray in the office tomorrow? Lol.
08-29-2017, 07:24 PM
Test XiSt oil imo
[-] The following 1 user Likes dissonance's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-29-2017, 08:56 PM
Not sure how Xist will go in the office. Would like to hear about it tho. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
wolverine_i_am