The Astrology Thread
09-22-2017, 05:14 AM
RE: The Astrology Thread
I mean what is so far fetched about that. Do you even read the NASA news.

E2 Days in All: 606 Days

UD Start Date: November 1st, 2017

INTJ 4w5
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2017, 05:28 AM
https://youtu.be/Ig7fshISKmk

INTJ 4w5
09-22-2017, 10:56 PM
I'm specifically wondering about World War 3. With Kim and Trump, it's not looking so good.

INTP
09-23-2017, 01:01 AM
I wouldn't trust the news, they are probably exaggerating everything as usual to sell stories.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alpha360's post:
Zane
09-23-2017, 05:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2017 05:57 AM by Alpha360.)
About Frosted story, I don't think it's alien attacking him. I have read his chart multiples time already. To further confirm this there is another member in this forum that was or still taking antidepressant and he was born around the same time with very similar placements.
I don't think it's a coincidence.
First his moon placement in Pisces, this sign tend to make people more interested in other worlds (non physical reality), and with other bad placement in the chart craziness, schizophrenia is more likely to happen.
I have a close friend who became crazy, he has his moon in Pisces with some bad placement in his chart. Of course not everyone with moon in Pisces is crazy but if the others placement in the chart is bad this is more likely to happen.

Next in this chart his Ascendant Saturn is Debilitated in Aries and conjunct Ketu.
This makes someones really fearful about life and an inability to persevere in face of difficulty. Conjunct ketu makes everything harder as it's linked with his past life.
And guess what? in April this year he entered the sub period Saturn/mars and Venus/aries, Mars is the lord of Aries. So he entered not 1 but 2 periods linked to this conjunction of Saturn in Aries.
Also his Venus is shamed by Saturn, and he is in his Venus Period (This is the natural periods I'm talking about here, the other one was Vimshotari)

I don't think it's coincidence, in his chart his Saturn placement is the hardest to deal with and Saturn is his Ascendant. During that period this part of this personality is more apparent so he is more likely to show the worst of himself during that period.

Next there is Jupiter Debilitated, it's exalted in the D9 though, but it's still something hard to deal with. He has Saturn and Jupiter Debilitated, this 2 planets are here to keep yourself in check, Saturn make yourself hankered physically in the world and Jupiter makes you see that there is more to life that physical reality in an healthy way (not an extreme way)
So having both this planets wrongly placed isn't easy to deal with as for Example Jupiter gives the joy to live in harmony and Saturn perseverance to deal with hard aspect of life. So with this combination this can make someone avoid reality, Escapism.

If I were him I would use some "Star of Bethlehem" and "Beech" to calm this Saturn placement (Bach Flower) because this is what triggered the event he is going through in my opinion.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
11-20-2017, 07:53 AM
So I found this online

https://sabiansymbols.com/oracle/

You ask a question and give you a symbolic answer.

So I Asked "Will DMSI really make me sexy and will it really work and I got this answer"

Gemini 3

THE CHARMING COURT LIFE AT THE GARDEN OF THE TUILERIES IN PARIS

This Symbol speaks of enjoying the finer things in life; luxury, big estates, good food, beautiful gardens, a fabulous social life and mixing with the elite of society. This implies enjoying the rewards of self confidence and authority that you and others have developed and achieved. This does not make you greater or better than others, but the work you've done entitles you to a little luxury, comfort and prestige. Are you relaxed and comfortable enough to be able to sit back and join in with others and enjoy it all? A loving of tradition. Cultivation of beautiful forms. Symmetry of form shown at its best. Gardens. Statues and fountains. Good food and bottles of wine. Polite society. Politics.

The Caution: Behaving in an elitist fashion. Being bossy. Snobbishness that separates people from each other. Being spoilt and shallow. Having more than one truly needs. Treating people like underlings or servants. Expecting others to do everything. Class-consciousness.

Keywords: A love of form and tradition. Cultivation of beautiful places. Symmetry of form being shown at its best. Gardens and gardeners. Garden ornaments. Statues. Having hired help to keep things beautiful or under one's control. Taking time to work in the garden. Going first class. Being in the inner circle. Pots, plants. Wealth. Tradition. Affluence and influence. Big houses and rooms. Ample amenities.

INTJ 4w5
11-20-2017, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2017 08:06 AM by Daredevil.)
Lol I asked "Is Shannons subs effective" and I got this

Virgo 6

A MERRY-GO-ROUND

This Symbol shows situations that keep returning to the same place without ever seeming to progress, like you’re on a “Merry-Go-Round”. Just when you think you see a way out or off, you find yourself back where you were. However, you are, at least in some way, progressing as each time you return you have had the opportunity of looking around you and realizing and learning more and more about life and other possibilities. You must make a decision: do you want to keep going round and round or are you prepared to take a leap of faith and jump off the “Merry-Go-Round” and start making some real progress? Ever repeating circles of activity. Motion sickness. Habits hard to break. Getting on, and then wanting off. Getting off, and then wanting back on. Carnivals. Lights. Noise. Music.

The Caution: Repeating the same mistakes. Bouncing around from one thing to another and not getting anywhere. Feeling like there's no end in sight. Addictive behavior. Feeling dizzy. Not being able to focus on one point. Manic depression. Getting nowhere. Seeking only pleasure. Seemingly endless treadmills. Motion sickness.

Keywords: Repeating circles of activity. Looking for a park. Driving around and around. Motion sickness. Childhood fun and joy. Yo-yoing and oscillating backwards and forwards. Emotional polarization. Once you're on it, you want to get off. The ups and downs and the ins and outs. Habits that are hard to break. Carnivals. Lights. Noise. Music.

Lol this describes people on the forum exactly.

INTJ 4w5
11-20-2017, 09:12 AM
Very accurate.

INFP-T.
DMSI (24 Days) >> APE + OP (~30 Days) >> DMSI (32 Days)
11-20-2017, 03:32 PM
Yeah I'm sure a website where you can ask questions and it generates is completely accurate, and isn't just throwing up random shit. Rolleyes
11-20-2017, 04:19 PM
(11-20-2017 03:32 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  Yeah I'm sure a website where you can ask questions and it generates is completely accurate, and isn't just throwing up random shit. Rolleyes

Its based on the fact that everything is connected and works similar to the way that Tarot works. Have you tried it before you shat on it?

INTJ 4w5
[-] The following 1 user Likes Daredevil's post:
dweller94
11-20-2017, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2017 05:24 PM by DarkPlouf.)
(11-20-2017 03:32 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  Yeah I'm sure a website where you can ask questions and it generates is completely accurate, and isn't just throwing up random shit. Rolleyes
I am not talking about the accuracy of the divination but the accuracy of how that text describes most people here.

By the way, before using such tools it is required to meditate. If you do not, you'd get random shit almost certainly. If you do, there's a great chance that your subC uses that tool to express itself or to communicate with you. Depends on how much your mind is clear.

INFP-T.
11-20-2017, 07:39 PM
It's not required to meditate, where did you get that from??? For the Tarot you don't need to meditate. What are you talking about bro.

INTJ 4w5
[-] The following 1 user Likes Daredevil's post:
dweller94
11-21-2017, 12:02 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2017 01:11 AM by DarkPlouf.)
Do more research on divination.
Edit: I was in a rush but I will elaborate now.
If you are into that stuff you should know how having a clear mind and a clear intent in such endeavor is important. How do you expect your subconscious to get back at you with the monkey mind?
One challenge of divination is to minimize as much as possible any conscious influence. Meditation does help with that.

I'm surprised I have to explain that to you.

INFP-T.
11-21-2017, 05:43 AM
(11-20-2017 04:19 PM)Daredevil Wrote:  

Its based on the fact that everything is connected and works similar to the way that Tarot works. Have you tried it before you shat on it?

Good share mate

Meh https://youtu.be/Q5pggDCnt5M
11-21-2017, 07:37 AM
(11-21-2017 12:02 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote:  Do more research on divination.
Edit: I was in a rush but I will elaborate now.
If you are into that stuff you should know how having a clear mind and a clear intent in such endeavor is important. How do you expect your subconscious to get back at you with the monkey mind?
One challenge of divination is to minimize as much as possible any conscious influence. Meditation does help with that.

I'm surprised I have to explain that to you.

You don't have to Meditate, just clear your mind. Either way, most Tarot people don't meditate before a session. And yes meditation does help with that but it is Unesscassary.

INTJ 4w5
11-29-2017, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 10:10 PM by Frosted.)
I keep getting romantic interests that become my teachers and talk about god and stuff. Also they are kinda harsh/aggressive/dominant. I think it has to do with astrology cause I got two similar romantic interests in a row which shows a pattern.

AM6>WM2>AM6>SM3(S4)>AM6(current)
12-01-2017, 03:25 AM
(11-29-2017 10:08 PM)Frosted Wrote:  I keep getting romantic interests that become my teachers and talk about god and stuff. Also they are kinda harsh/aggressive/dominant. I think it has to do with astrology cause I got two similar romantic interests in a row which shows a pattern.

Saying it has to do with astrology is like saying it has to do with your life, astrology just show just how your life is, as above so below, it's a mirror, it doesn't add something that doesn't exist (it shouldn't at least)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Movies Thread Benjamin 20 1,835 11-18-2017 06:48 PM
Last Post: kalmah0804
  The New Religion Thread Shannon 190 9,817 11-14-2017 05:52 PM
Last Post: Daredevil
  Tarot thread Alpha360 76 1,938 11-14-2017 12:47 PM
Last Post: Have at ye
  PSTEC Notes and discussion thread. Artemis 16 5,605 11-05-2017 07:23 PM