The Astrology Thread
09-22-2017, 01:07 AM
RE: The Astrology Thread
Lipssealed Lipssealed Lipssealed

Waiting for Alien disclosure Coffee

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2017, 05:14 AM
I mean what is so far fetched about that. Do you even read the NASA news.

E2 Start Date: March 6th 2016
E2 End Date: November 1st 2017

UD Start Date: November 1st 2017
UD End date: July 1st 2019

INTJ 4w5

Plan: E1>E2>UD>AM7
09-22-2017, 05:28 AM
https://youtu.be/Ig7fshISKmk

E2 Start Date: March 6th 2016
E2 End Date: November 1st 2017

UD Start Date: November 1st 2017
UD End date: July 1st 2019

INTJ 4w5

Plan: E1>E2>UD>AM7
09-22-2017, 10:56 PM
I'm specifically wondering about World War 3. With Kim and Trump, it's not looking so good.

INTP
09-23-2017, 01:01 AM
I wouldn't trust the news, they are probably exaggerating everything as usual to sell stories.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alpha360's post:
Zane
09-23-2017, 05:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2017 05:57 AM by Alpha360.)
About Frosted story, I don't think it's alien attacking him. I have read his chart multiples time already. To further confirm this there is another member in this forum that was or still taking antidepressant and he was born around the same time with very similar placements.
I don't think it's a coincidence.
First his moon placement in Pisces, this sign tend to make people more interested in other worlds (non physical reality), and with other bad placement in the chart craziness, schizophrenia is more likely to happen.
I have a close friend who became crazy, he has his moon in Pisces with some bad placement in his chart. Of course not everyone with moon in Pisces is crazy but if the others placement in the chart is bad this is more likely to happen.

Next in this chart his Ascendant Saturn is Debilitated in Aries and conjunct Ketu.
This makes someones really fearful about life and an inability to persevere in face of difficulty. Conjunct ketu makes everything harder as it's linked with his past life.
And guess what? in April this year he entered the sub period Saturn/mars and Venus/aries, Mars is the lord of Aries. So he entered not 1 but 2 periods linked to this conjunction of Saturn in Aries.
Also his Venus is shamed by Saturn, and he is in his Venus Period (This is the natural periods I'm talking about here, the other one was Vimshotari)

I don't think it's coincidence, in his chart his Saturn placement is the hardest to deal with and Saturn is his Ascendant. During that period this part of this personality is more apparent so he is more likely to show the worst of himself during that period.

Next there is Jupiter Debilitated, it's exalted in the D9 though, but it's still something hard to deal with. He has Saturn and Jupiter Debilitated, this 2 planets are here to keep yourself in check, Saturn make yourself hankered physically in the world and Jupiter makes you see that there is more to life that physical reality in an healthy way (not an extreme way)
So having both this planets wrongly placed isn't easy to deal with as for Example Jupiter gives the joy to live in harmony and Saturn perseverance to deal with hard aspect of life. So with this combination this can make someone avoid reality, Escapism.

If I were him I would use some "Star of Bethlehem" and "Beech" to calm this Saturn placement (Bach Flower) because this is what triggered the event he is going through in my opinion.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frosted's Tinfoil Hat Thread Frosted 40 852 10-17-2017 03:38 PM
Last Post: Ars0n1sT
  The New Religion Thread Shannon 188 7,955 10-14-2017 06:39 AM
Last Post: Daredevil
  Tarot thread Alpha360 43 742 10-10-2017 11:20 PM
Last Post: Alpha360
  Magick Discussion Thread Frosted 44 1,504 10-03-2017 04:19 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Movies Thread Benjamin 18 1,129 09-24-2017 12:21 AM
Last Post: SargeMaximus
Smile In this thread we call the universe to help Shannon to succeed Adrien Silva 0 174 08-06-2017 12:12 AM
Last Post: Adrien Silva