The Astrology Thread
01-07-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: The new astrology thread
(01-04-2016 11:10 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:  Sarge, I think it would be simpler if you tell us you don't want to learn astrology rather than telling us he doesn't work for you or for other people or that it's not scientific, or any other argument that you can't prove.

You can't prove astrology either man, so how bout you don't talk about it. It'd be simpler. Wink

(01-04-2016 11:10 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:  Which by the way is not scientific also.
Let just say you don't know because you didn't learn it, like I didn't learn your tools.

I'll say what I want. IMO astrology is nothing more than Rorschach blots that do nothing to help you improve your life and, if anything, promote a victim mentality.

(01-04-2016 11:10 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:  Otherwise it's like saying subliminal doesn't work because you use only a poorly scripted one so it's completely normal that it doesn't work. The same is true for astrology, it won't work if you use it incorrectly. You can't assume astrology doesn't work by looking at a YouTube video for 5 min or even a day. There are guys who learn astrology for 30 years and they still don't know all of it.

Case-in-point of why it's useless.

(01-04-2016 11:10 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:  Astrology never told you directly that you are a incompetent or anything bad. People told you something about you using astrology or you assumed astrology told you that. You assumed that everything is fated in astrology, you assumed a lot of thing which from what I observed doesn't seem true.
So Astrology doesn't put you in auto pilot. Your reaction does it. You are the one that thinks astrology put you in auto pilot. If you think astrology don't put you in auto pilot then it won't. Simple as that.

Maybe, but again, why use it? Especially if it could take 30 years.

(01-04-2016 11:10 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:  If I take Tony Robbins or any expert like Richard bandler I will certainly see that astrology still influence them. In the case of Richard bandler I already look at it and indeed I can see the character he has. So even with all his knowledge about hypnosis and what he did on himself, someone can still use astrology and find what kind of guy he is without even meeting him.

I completely disagree. You can't know someone completely, much less by using the stars.

(01-04-2016 11:10 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:  There are tons of example like that, Shannon too didn't changed completely even with all his years of subliminal.

What I observed until now is that we can change certain thing in our life but not all of it, at least I didn't see it yet, maybe it's possible I don't know, but it's certainly not a common thing.

I've changed much of myself already. I'm not very much like how I used to be, so it's definitely possible. And, from my experience thus far, I'd say you can completely re-wire your personality, all it takes is time and dedication.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2016, 10:22 PM
You are right

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
01-07-2016, 11:29 PM
It is the height of ignorance to doubt something without even properly reasearching it.

E2 Start Date: March 6th 2016
E2 End Date: November 1st 2017

UD Start Date: November 1st 2017
UD End date: July 1st 2019

INTJ 4w5

Plan: E1>E2>UD>AM7
01-09-2016, 07:15 AM
(01-07-2016 11:29 PM)Hercules Wrote:  It is the height of ignorance to doubt something without even properly reasearching it.

Can't research everything man, otherwise we'd be scattered and waste our lives researching everything.

Better to have focus.

[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
Frosted
01-11-2016, 03:45 AM
(01-07-2016 11:29 PM)Hercules Wrote:  It is the height of ignorance to doubt something without even properly reasearching it.

We are wasting our time here. I should have stop long ago.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
01-29-2016, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2016 04:27 PM by Frosted.)
Vedic Astrology
Anybody here practice or at least heard of Vedic Astrology?

Its what I use. I was wondering if anybody want to discuss it, especially in regards how it applies to your life and what results you have seen from it.

I'll say a bit about myself.

My life started out when I was cut out of my mom's tummy. Ketu is conjunct my 1st lord planet saturn, so it signifies unusual birth. I also came into this world during my Jupiter dasha, saturn anteradasha. During my jupiter anteradasha I traveled a lot, especially with family and to meet family. I was also picked on a lot because I was a sensitive kid and would cry easily (but I still had friends I wasn't an outcast and I wasn't a loser).

Then during middle school I entered my saturn anteradasha. During this period I was actually bullied by kids a lot. Not physical usually but verbally. I had low self esteem. I wouldn't leave the house for anything. I was lathargic and was anxious in the outside world. I would slouch and the simplist tasks like going to the grocery store filled me with anxiety. I was depressed. Also my uncle died I think right when I started my saturn dasha, he committed suicide (that is why I never commit suicide, even though life seems pointless sometimes). So yeah, I was depressed, but the thing was, I started to pull myself out. I don't know what lit the fire in me but I was sitting in my shower with all these negative thoughts and no energy to do anything. I kept doing things regardless of my body telling me I don't want to. I had no energy and it took a tremendous amount of willpower but I basically said f*ck you to my depression and started doing things anyways (basic tasks that would exhaust me). Eventually I climbed out by sheer willpower.

Then came my Mercury anteradasha at the start of highschool. Slowly my grades began to slide away as I was more numb to my mom and the school's ways to force me to do my school work. I skated by on my natural intelligence, not really trying and just getting mostly b's and a few a's and c's along with the odd D. During this period I also started working. All my jobs during this time consisted of two things: an enormous amount of anxiety, and customer service. This helped me a little deal with anxiety that I was facing, I would actually more say it helped me make decisions under pressure though.

Then came my ketu anteradasha. I quit the job I had because the boss was a dick and a few months later I discovered subs. This is the period of my life with the most transformation (besides maybe when I conquered my depression all on my own, but even more than that too probably). This period literally ends either today or within 4 days (my time of birth could be a few minutes off).

Now I'm entering my Venus anteradasha coincidentally when I'm entering stage 3 of WM, a sub designed around getting bitches.

My venus is in scorpio so apparently I should be getting emotionally damaged women (scorpio is a karmic sign). I've only had one real girlfriend and she was emotionally abused and also very bland and boring but sooo smart. Venus is in an upuchaya house though so its supposed to get better with time. During my ketu anteradasha I was isolated. But venus is in the 11th house of networking and social circle so I should start meeting people and through that I will start getting women (according to the placement) though I'm not completely sure because venus is in scorpio (a secretive sign) and aspected by ketu, the king of isolation.

I wanted to say more but this is enough for now. Tell me about yourselves. I even welcome western astrology discussion, but I mostly want to hear you describe your life through it. Don't just repeat something like "my sun is in saggittarius so this website says I'm like this" I mean real depth that you have personally confirmed through life experience.

AM6>WM2>AM6>SM3(S4)>AM6(current)
01-29-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Vedic Astrology
(01-29-2016 12:41 PM)FrostedFake Wrote:  Anybody here practice or at least heard of Vedic Astrology?

Its what I use. I was wondering if anybody want to discuss it, especially in regards how it applies to your life and what results you have seen from it.

I'll say a bit about myself.

My life started out when I was cut out of my mom's tummy. Ketu is conjunct my 1st lord planet saturn, so it signifies unusual birth. I also came into this world during my Jupiter dasha, saturn anteradasha. During my jupiter anteradasha I traveled a lot, especially with family and to meet family. I was also picked on a lot because I was a sensitive kid and would cry easily (but I still had friends I wasn't an outcast and I wasn't a loser).

Then during middle school I entered my saturn anteradasha. During this period I was actually bullied by kids a lot. Not physical usually but verbally. I had low self esteem. I wouldn't leave the house for anything. I was lathargic and was anxious in the outside world. I would slouch and the simplist tasks like going to the grocery store filled me with anxiety. I was depressed. Also my uncle died I think right when I started my saturn dasha, he committed suicide (that is why I never commit suicide, though I have thought of it, more of a morbid curiosity type of thing though). So yeah, I was depressed, but the thing was, I started to pull myself out. I don't know what lit the fire in me but I was sitting in my shower with all these negative thoughts and no energy to do anything. I kept doing things regardless of my body telling me I don't want to. I had no energy and it took a tremendous amount of willpower but I basically said f*ck you to my depression and started doing things anyways (basic tasks that would exhaust me). Eventually I climbed out by sheer willpower.

Then came my Mercury anteradasha at the start of highschool. Slowly my grades began to slide away as I was more numb to my mom and the school's ways to force me to do my school work. I skated by on my natural intelligence, not really trying and just getting mostly b's and a few a's and c's along with the odd D. During this period I also started working. All my jobs during this time consisted of two things: an enormous amount of anxiety, and customer service. This helped me a little deal with anxiety that I was facing, I would actually more say it helped me make decisions under pressure though.

Then came my ketu anteradasha. I quit the job I had because the boss was a dick and a few months later I discovered subs. This is the period of my life with the most transformation (besides maybe when I conquered my depression all on my own, but even more than that too probably). This period literally ends either today or within 4 days (my time of birth could be a few minutes off).

Now I'm entering my Venus anteradasha coincidentally when I'm entering stage 3 of WM, a sub designed around getting bitches.

My venus is in scorpio so apparently I should be getting emotionally damaged women (scorpio is a karmic sign). I've only had one real girlfriend and she was emotionally abused and also very bland and boring but sooo smart. Venus is in an upuchaya house though so its supposed to get better with time. During my ketu anteradasha I was isolated. But venus is in the 11th house of networking and social circle so I should start meeting people and through that I will start getting women (according to the placement) though I'm not completely sure because venus is in scorpio (a secretive sign) and aspected by ketu the kind of isolation.

I wanted to say more but this is enough for now. Tell me about yourselves. I even welcome western astrology discussion, but I mostly want to hear you describe your life through it. Don't just repeat something like "my sun is in saggittarius so this website says I'm like this" I mean real depth that you have personally confirmed through life experience.

Vedic astrology is completed Karmic Contracts

Western is lifetime circumstances and events/psychology

Draconic is your souls chart or its divine journey

Go on Astro.com and enter the asteriod Kaali in the extended chart section it's 4227.

If it conjuncts anything they that planet will be highlighted.

INTJ 4w5

01-30-2016, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2016 12:28 AM by Alpha360.)
FrostedFake I do Vedic astrology, the thread I created was on vedic astrology.

But I do a special kind of vedic astrology, I only use the sidereal zodiac for the prediction (dasha, anteradasha, etc) For the rest I use the tropical zodiac (western zodiac).
I think it's a more accurate way to use vedic astrology technique and I believe this knowledge was lost in India.

Here is a more in depth article about it:
http://www.vedic-astrology.net/Articles/...Zodiac.pdf

I can do a short resume about my life but I won't go into too much details.
Here my chart done:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Cla4O...sp=sharing

So I was born into my moon dasa, normal birth I would say. I was one of the preferred children.
Then in Mars dasa at 3 year (you can see it on the chart, the bottom left corner the different dasa).
I move to another country when I was 5. It was great until my rahu dasa when I turn 10.

This was one the worst period of my life. I was bullied in school, my parent divorced. But it wasn't that bad. I don't consider it bad anymore. The first year was the hardest then it got better overtime. Part of why it wasn't that bad is because I deal with hardship more easily than most people, I adapt more easily when life is hard. Even if I was sent to prison I think I could enjoy it even better and make a great experience out of it, like writing a book and learn hypnosis in my cell.

In my rahu/mercury period when I was 18 I went to IT school, it was one the best period of my life I would say. I did what I like, but I think it was great because the previous part wasn't that great.

It's one of my personality trait that I like because I have a great placed Saturn in Aquarius. And Rahu behave like Saturn so this period is similar to a Saturn period.
People who have a great placed Saturn suffer a lot in the beginning of their life, they have a hard life. But it gets better over time, that suffering make them grow a lot, patience, perseverance, capacity to deal with hardship is at the top. So they can become great people but the first part of life is hard to say the least.

Then in my rahu/ketu period I changed school, another IT school. It was a great time. At that period I decided it was time I find a girl for me, to date one, have an experience with a girl. Before I had friend girls but nothing sexual or romantic,I had many occasion but I was too filled with stupid religion, I wanted the perfect girl.

I met a girl with a dating site, she went away after the second date. I was too inexperienced with girls and she noticed it when we kissed. What was fun at the time is that I met 2 girls at the same time with a dating site, I had choices Big Grin. But both ended in a short time, both girl were crazy anyway, so it was better that they go away. The other one last a bit more because I had choice and I choose the first one but this one kissed me when my mind was made that I didn't want her. But the fact that she kissed me changed everything. It lasted around 2 weeks.

After that I thought that something was wrong and at some point when I was surfing on the net on Kickass torrent I click on a link, an ad. It was my first pick up book. It wasn't a bad one though.
At some point I discovered manipulation and subliminal. I studied subliminal on internet for like 1 month, I even began to read a book about it.

Then at some point I figured out that maybe someone on internet was clever enough to write a subliminal to "rewire the brain" in a good shape and not the opposite like the mainstream media do.

So I went on kickass torrent and search subliminal and I found Shannon subliminal. I played AM5 right away. Then everything changed for the best on stage 4. This was when I began my rahu/venus period and when my tinnitus began to appear. Venus is my Ascendant lord and my 6th house lord, they both are related to my health.

I am now in my Rahu/Sun period since December.

FrostedFake if you send me your personal info through pm I can make a chart for you and tell you more about yourself if you want. I already did it for a lot guys here through pm. Though my time is limited so I don't do it often recently. I like to do for guys who are running magnets though because I can make my research on which type of personality will resist the most.
Until now I found that the most resistant type are the guys who have a Saturn/Mars conjunction (Ben and Sarge have it). Or the guys who have a lot of combust planet. But I don't have enough data yet to make a good reliable pattern.

This will answer a part of your question Dante ...

[-] The following 1 user Likes Alpha360's post:
Frosted
01-30-2016, 04:22 PM
Alpha360 did a reading for me and gave me permission to post this so here you go:

Alpha360 Wrote:I will start by saying that your unusual birth is not only due your ascendant lord being conjunct ketu but the fact that your Saturn is in Aries (tropical zodiac). Saturn in Aries is debilitated, he is at his lowest strength. The Ascendant represent the physical body so id it's his lord is weak then the body is weak too so prone to disease or malformation, unusual birth. I think that Shannon has his ascendant lord debilitated too, that would explain the problems he had, his ascendant is Taurus and his lord Venus is in Virgo so debilitated.

With the tropical zodiac your ascendant is Aquarius, Aquarius lord like Capricorn is Saturn (vedic astrology with tropical zodiac)

I don't really consider ketu like a real malefic like the others. Because to me ketu represent past life the area in our life that we are the best. So I don't think Ketu with Saturn would have created so much problem.

Then there your Jupiter that is debilitated too in Capricorn.

You have a great moon in Pisces, that would explain that your character that I saw on the forum. Very helpful, willing to help others, the trustful/humanitarian appearance of Pisces. The are very emotional, but hide it very well.

Your Sun in Sagittarius is has good strength, that would explain why your results with AM6 was correct.

Your Venus is normal strength. Not good, not bad. In Scorpio it would create more sexual needs/craving as it is in a Mars sign. In your navamsa Venus is exalted in Pisces which is great for relationship.

Your Mars is not well placed in Virgo, a mercury sign. So there may be some laziness, or not enough aggressiveness to accomplish some task/work.

Your worst problem are your Saturn and Jupiter, besides this you are good enough.

Jupiter in Capricorn mean that your belief system is not good. Money may lack, the attitude toward money may be unhealthy. Jupiter also represent the joy, the ability to trust life. But in the Navamsa chart your Jupiter is in cancer, exalted so this will help but not completely reverse the problem.

Your Saturn though is both debilitated in your navamsa and normal chart.
A debilitated Saturn will create problem around perseverance, patience, the ability to suffer. The people who commit suicide often have a debilitated Saturn as they can't handle suffering as well others people. The fact that your Saturn is conjunct ketu means that in your previous life you worked on this area. There are some positive with your Saturn though as Mercury and Venus it's friends are aspecting it so they will help your Saturn to get some strength, get his ability to a minimum. It's probably why you were able to do a 6 stage like AM6 without changing your mind.

You are masculine, you have 3 points out of 4 on masculinity on your main chart.
Born the day, ascendant masculine sign, Sun masculine sign, moon feminine sign.
You have Venus on your 10th which help which is a good thing for you masculinity.

Jupiter conjunct Mercury create a lot of talkativeness though not as extreme as some people because your Jupiter is weak, but it will still create a lot of talkativeness as it's very near your mercury.

You rahu is near Mars even if not in the same sign I think it may create some burst of aggressiveness from time to time.

Your life should get much better after your Saturn dasa period in mercury.

That will be all for now. If you are pleased with it you can post it on the Vedic thread.

Thanks.

FrostedFake Wrote:Your reading was surprisingly accurate. I forgot to mention that during the beginning of my life I was very very sick and they had to put me on all of this stuff and stay in the hospital. Most of my young life was plagued with sickness, especially regarding my lungs and sinuses. I had asthma and caught pneumonia constantly. One time I had to miss a month of school because of it. But it slowly got better and now I don't have asthma (I technically do but I don't have any more problems with it it is dormant) and I barely get sick, ever. I haven't gotten sick in over a year.

I am lazy so the weak mars makes sense. Debilitated saturn makes way too much sense as well because I hate criticism and often take it as a personal assault, as you have seen in my journal haha.

But since a kid I always tried to increase my willpower and when I learned about pua I pushed it overboard and that is why I was able to handle AM6. I think it is because venus and mercury aspect that is helping him along because mercury is information and venus = women which both =pua. I knew there was no way out, I had emotional leverage, because I was suffering before AM6 everyday with my internal dialogue, not as much as when I went through AM6, but I knew that if I stopped I would be stuck with it.

The only thing I don't get is debilitated jupiter. I have a strong belief system, in fact it is my defining characteristic. Ever since I was a kid my mom instilled in me my ethics/morals and the difference between right and wrong. But since its exalted in d9 that may make more sense, I read that d9 represents the heart or the strength of planets in d1 and jupiter is exalted there.

I will post this later, thank you. I don't do tropical zodiac but it was surprisingly accurate. Its also hard to read myself for obvious reasons.

01-30-2016, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2016 04:26 PM by Benjamin.)
Guys can you keep astrology to the one thread, we don't really want it all around the forum as per the rules that's why we created an astrology and religion thread.

I merged them anyway.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
Frosted
01-30-2016, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2016 09:59 PM by Alpha360.)
If can you merge it with the old one it would be even better, there are a lot informations in it.

01-30-2016, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2016 10:01 PM by Alpha360.)
(01-30-2016 04:22 PM)FrostedFake Wrote:  Alpha360 did a reading for me and gave me permission to post this so here you go:

Alpha360 Wrote:I will start by saying that your unusual birth is not only due your ascendant lord being conjunct ketu but the fact that your Saturn is in Aries (tropical zodiac). Saturn in Aries is debilitated, he is at his lowest strength. The Ascendant represent the physical body so id it's his lord is weak then the body is weak too so prone to disease or malformation, unusual birth. I think that Shannon has his ascendant lord debilitated too, that would explain the problems he had, his ascendant is Taurus and his lord Venus is in Virgo so debilitated.

With the tropical zodiac your ascendant is Aquarius, Aquarius lord like Capricorn is Saturn (vedic astrology with tropical zodiac)

I don't really consider ketu like a real malefic like the others. Because to me ketu represent past life the area in our life that we are the best. So I don't think Ketu with Saturn would have created so much problem.

Then there your Jupiter that is debilitated too in Capricorn.

You have a great moon in Pisces, that would explain that your character that I saw on the forum. Very helpful, willing to help others, the trustful/humanitarian appearance of Pisces. The are very emotional, but hide it very well.

Your Sun in Sagittarius is has good strength, that would explain why your results with AM6 was correct.

Your Venus is normal strength. Not good, not bad. In Scorpio it would create more sexual needs/craving as it is in a Mars sign. In your navamsa Venus is exalted in Pisces which is great for relationship.

Your Mars is not well placed in Virgo, a mercury sign. So there may be some laziness, or not enough aggressiveness to accomplish some task/work.

Your worst problem are your Saturn and Jupiter, besides this you are good enough.

Jupiter in Capricorn mean that your belief system is not good. Money may lack, the attitude toward money may be unhealthy. Jupiter also represent the joy, the ability to trust life. But in the Navamsa chart your Jupiter is in cancer, exalted so this will help but not completely reverse the problem.

Your Saturn though is both debilitated in your navamsa and normal chart.
A debilitated Saturn will create problem around perseverance, patience, the ability to suffer. The people who commit suicide often have a debilitated Saturn as they can't handle suffering as well others people. The fact that your Saturn is conjunct ketu means that in your previous life you worked on this area. There are some positive with your Saturn though as Mercury and Venus it's friends are aspecting it so they will help your Saturn to get some strength, get his ability to a minimum. It's probably why you were able to do a 6 stage like AM6 without changing your mind.

You are masculine, you have 3 points out of 4 on masculinity on your main chart.
Born the day, ascendant masculine sign, Sun masculine sign, moon feminine sign.
You have Venus on your 10th which help which is a good thing for you masculinity.

Jupiter conjunct Mercury create a lot of talkativeness though not as extreme as some people because your Jupiter is weak, but it will still create a lot of talkativeness as it's very near your mercury.

You rahu is near Mars even if not in the same sign I think it may create some burst of aggressiveness from time to time.

Your life should get much better after your Saturn dasa period in mercury.

That will be all for now. If you are pleased with it you can post it on the Vedic thread.

Thanks.

FrostedFake Wrote:Your reading was surprisingly accurate. I forgot to mention that during the beginning of my life I was very very sick and they had to put me on all of this stuff and stay in the hospital. Most of my young life was plagued with sickness, especially regarding my lungs and sinuses. I had asthma and caught pneumonia constantly. One time I had to miss a month of school because of it. But it slowly got better and now I don't have asthma (I technically do but I don't have any more problems with it it is dormant) and I barely get sick, ever. I haven't gotten sick in over a year.

I am lazy so the weak mars makes sense. Debilitated saturn makes way too much sense as well because I hate criticism and often take it as a personal assault, as you have seen in my journal haha.

But since a kid I always tried to increase my willpower and when I learned about pua I pushed it overboard and that is why I was able to handle AM6. I think it is because venus and mercury aspect that is helping him along because mercury is information and venus = women which both =pua. I knew there was no way out, I had emotional leverage, because I was suffering before AM6 everyday with my internal dialogue, not as much as when I went through AM6, but I knew that if I stopped I would be stuck with it.

The only thing I don't get is debilitated jupiter. I have a strong belief system, in fact it is my defining characteristic. Ever since I was a kid my mom instilled in me my ethics/morals and the difference between right and wrong. But since its exalted in d9 that may make more sense, I read that d9 represents the heart or the strength of planets in d1 and jupiter is exalted there.

I will post this later, thank you. I don't do tropical zodiac but it was surprisingly accurate. Its also hard to read myself for obvious reasons.

I will add that the Shannon part was a guess work as I don't have his birth time. So I'm not sure about it.

01-31-2016, 05:51 AM
What's Shannon's B-Day?

INTJ 4w5

01-31-2016, 06:59 AM
August 17, 1973 according to pherotalk, I would say he is born either before 0:30am or after 11:30pm.

02-01-2016, 03:01 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 09:39 PM by Alpha360.)
Edited due to the rule, I can't mention money payment here:

I have decided that from now on my reading will no longer be free I realized that I can no longer provide free reading for several reasons:

I can't post them so pm me if you are interested I will explain it through PM.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Alpha360's post:
Frosted
02-01-2016, 02:51 PM
Alpha360 this isn't the place to advertise something for money.

Quote:Rule 2 Spamming and all other forms of unapproved, unwanted and unsolicited advertising are hereby banned. You may NOT post any advertising in your signature.
02-01-2016, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 08:45 PM by Frosted.)
I'm gonna say this here since I think its against the rules to say it in my journal.

I'm having a sudden fear of loss of identity or being controlled (losing my free will). As I have mentioned in my journal there was a planet that I was talking about. Its rahu, and its transiting my eighth house as of yesterday. It is literally less than a degree away from my mars right now which is the significator of my self/soul in my chart and they are both in leo in the 8th house (mars in my birth chart not the one transiting). Jupiter is on the other side of mars a little over a 2 degrees away also transiting like rahu. I like the symbolism, good vs evil one on each side.

I'm having this sudden fear which is irrational and I literally had a sudden moment where I felt I was going crazy and this fear almost overwhelmed me; a voice in my head said "I am not myself" and I started to panic thinking about how the subs changed me but I stopped it and said "I can handle this I am strong". I started tapping cause if I don't I feel like I'll go crazy, literally. Rahu is represented as a demon in astrology and he is irrational fear/sudden fear and illusion. Saturn is rational fear but Rahu is fear for no reason. I think that Jupiter on the other side of mars is the reason I'm not going crazy right now (or at least freaking out). Its the voice that said I can handle this.

Rahu is a smoky planet and right now I can't think that well I have sudden brain fog ever since this fear hit I can function and I feel fine but its this weird blockage that I can't put my finger on. I don't think its the sub because I wasn't listening to it all day and now all the sudden I have brain fog and this irrational fear. This fear is a more like this sense of painc, the fear I was having before and usually have is a different kind. More slow like fearing for my life or something to do with being in public. This fear is not grounded or rational like that, unfortunately.

I think I'll be fine, hopefully this is all in my head just needed an outlet and I couldn't say it in my journal since I'm mentioning astrology.

Edit: scratch that Rahu is literally the exact same degree as my mars right now almost to the decimal. Coincidence? I sure hope so haha. Hopefully this is just OF in WM that triggered something and I'm just being silly. Also jupiter is within 1 degree of mars too retrograde.

02-01-2016, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 09:23 PM by Frosted.)
Did I mention that the 8th house represents fear? There are many overlapping significations with transiting planets and my chart. The sun (lord of the eight house) is transiting my ascendant right now, while rahu who represents fear is transiting over my atmakaraka (soul/physical body significator basically another version of ascendant) and in the eight house of fear. But eighth house also represents sudden transformation and rebirth hopefully all this negative shit ends well for me :]. Oh, and saturn, my ascendant lord is in scorpio (original 8th house controller) and mars the lord of scorpio is in the eighth house. Did I also mention the eight house is also the house of death :] can't wait.

But I believe there is a silver lining. Jupiter is very close to rahu in the eighth house and my actual jupiter in my birth horoscope is aspecting this transiting rahu/jupiter. So two influences of jupiter, the 12th lord (which represents subconscious). So subliminals. I have taken the symbolicness of all this and come to the conclusion that it means transformation (8th house significators) through subliminals (12th house significators).

Oh and its happening in leo so it involves my identity. Transformation of identity.

I would like to add I feel great right now did I mention that the 8th house signifies lots of ups and downs haha. I just hope this ends well even if I have to suffer, so far it has been worth it and the suffering has been temporary.

Also I feel a sudden tightness in my body I'm assuming this is related to the sudden panic that gripped me earlier.

I keep writing more than I expected, but 8th house also represents our baggage and with all these significators pointing to the 12th house and 8th house influencing each other (more like the 12th influencing the 8th) I'm thinking this is a good thing the 12th house represents dissolving of things and the 8th house is baggage. Also this is getting messy and unorganized I don't expect anybody to understand this, but I just want to get it out. But mars is the controller of my 4th house which represents my childhood and he is in my eighth house so that means baggage through childhood. Jupiter transiting over this as the 12th lord means dissolving of this baggage. And like I said the 12th lord rules over the subconscious so I assume that it also has to do with subliminals so subliminals will be solving this baggage for me. WM will be the one to dissolve this baggage, this fear.

I knew that this transit would be coming for months and I was thinking about it when I was choosing my subs. This all would come together, my changing of anteradasha rahu and jupiter transiting all this other stuff. And I knew it was either AM6 or WM2 that would be the one to influence all this and I factored that into my decision.

I'm thinking I will run SM3 after this, just an intuition I'm following, or a desire I'm giving into, doesn't matter to me I guess.

Thank you to anybody who reads this it means a lot to me I just wanted to get his off my chest and I needed something to do or I was going to lose my mind cause if I just sit there I feel panic and like I'm not in control of myself like something else might take over. So I get scared like "I don't know whats in these subliminals they could be making me into a slave" its weird saying this online I didn't want to, but I know that I'll be fine. I used to be resistant to the idea of being Shannon's slave but now I embrace it cmon everyone join me >:). Haha just kidding this is totally me and not the sub controlling me making you feel safe... *creepy smile*

Haha we all know I'm kidding, Shannon is hard at work making 6g just perfect so that he can control everybody and become the billionaire president of the world.

But its okay I have just realized I'm trillionaire jesus and I will defeat him with the power of my monayyy haha Shannon no matter how much you plot I am one step ahead...ONE STEP AHEAD!!!

okay I'm done now I feel a lot better :)

This weird brainfog seems to be getting worse though and I just realized yesterday I was feeling delirious and it was like a sign of what would happen to me now. Its a weird feeling like panic but without the fear I feel loopy and pie in the sky.

02-01-2016, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 09:53 PM by Alpha360.)
(02-01-2016 02:51 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  Alpha360 this isn't the place to advertise something for money.

Quote:Rule 2 Spamming and all other forms of unapproved, unwanted and unsolicited advertising are hereby banned. You may NOT post any advertising in your signature.

Sorry I didn't know that. I thought it was ok. I edited the post and removed everything.

02-01-2016, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 11:33 PM by Alpha360.)
If you send me your birth information I will need this format, please respect it so it's easier for me.

-Birth date, ex: November ,11, 1985, write the month in letters so I'm sure it's the month and not the day.
-Birth time, ex: 7:30am
-Birth place, ex: France Paris, You can use a town near yours if you don't want to reveal the exact location, 100km/miles doesn't really change anything.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frosted's Tinfoil Hat Thread Frosted 40 852 10-17-2017 03:38 PM
Last Post: Ars0n1sT
  The New Religion Thread Shannon 188 7,953 10-14-2017 06:39 AM
Last Post: Daredevil
  Tarot thread Alpha360 43 741 10-10-2017 11:20 PM
Last Post: Alpha360
  Magick Discussion Thread Frosted 44 1,503 10-03-2017 04:19 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Movies Thread Benjamin 18 1,127 09-24-2017 12:21 AM
Last Post: SargeMaximus
Smile In this thread we call the universe to help Shannon to succeed Adrien Silva 0 174 08-06-2017 12:12 AM
Last Post: Adrien Silva