Tarot thread
10-08-2017, 06:06 AM
RE: Tarot thread
(10-07-2017 01:18 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:  King of heart is kind of a loving father that take the tough decision for the happiness of his child. It's a tough leadership position that require sacrifice for love Heart
Being upside down means you are stuck on that level and you aren't properly doing that behavior.

lol well I don't have a child
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2017, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 08:37 AM by Alpha360.)
It's an example, and it's symbolic, you can have a "father child" kind of relationship with something or someone or a theme of that in your life without being a father.
Take Shannon for example, we are like his children on this forum, he is taking care of us.
An upside down King of heart for Shannon would mean in the context of this forum that he is some kind of tyrant, not properly spreading the love Heart so to speak. Just to be sure it's an example again.
You can even have a "father child" kind of relationship with yourself by the way, you don't even need anyone or anything.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
10-10-2017, 02:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2017 02:03 AM by Alpha360.)
I just drew another 8 of heart.
I drew it around midday so I know the first part of my day wasn't me being influenced by the card I drew the morning (self fulfilling prophecy)
So that morning I woke up with a very satisfying dream, sexually satisfying Blush It's rare I have a dream so satisfying and it wasn't about a girl actually or a boy, Non it's like there wasn't even male or female in the process.
I can't explain it but the feeling match the description of the 8 of heart.
Which is feeling at peace, inner balance of emotion, which aren't the result of an external thing but that you are balanced internally.
I felt that way this morning and even my dad complimented me which he never does usually as he is trying to work on himself.
Also today I tried to eat a lot less to feel more at peace with my digestion, to feel the least discomfort possible.

Out the 8 of heart story, there is a thing I'm working on. I noticed that when I eat too much at launch all the afternoon I can't help myself but to keep eating. And the more bloated my stomach is the more I keep it that way by eating again. It's like a downward spiral, I feel bad because I ate too much (it's a little discomfort mind you) and I want to eat again to feel good but the feeling doesn't last. It's like alcohol actually or cigarette, it's more subtle but the principle is the same. With alcohol you feel good after drinking but after a bit of time the feeling goes down and you drink again to keep the feeling up but the more you drink the more the good feeling go faster in the downward direction.
Same with food and the worst the type of food you are eating the faster that downward spiral go. But even with the healthiest type of food there is still a minimum of discomfort, a very subtle one but still there.
I feel the best the morning when I have nothing in my stomach

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
10-10-2017, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2017 11:22 PM by Alpha360.)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Cla4O...sp=sharing

Maybe this would some to see that Shannon isn't lying when he says he is in a bad period.
On my Card software for his 44 year Shannon got his Sun and Mars Shamed in the Sun Card. This shame should be felt particularly for around 2 month after his birthday (because the beginning of the year is our birthday). His Sun is very good in his birth spread so I'm sure he can get over it.
But what it means is that he is in bad period. The Sun is our ability to confidently do our job, to follow our path in life. When it's shamed it is hard to so, there is a theme of failure when that happen.
The fact that his Mars is also shamed during that period also means that his ability to get things done isn't at his best either as Mars is our ability to get things done.
Curiously he said to wait until March. Before March all the cards are in Clubs which isn't best to get things done, it's mainly talking and thinking ideas or being social. After March all the cards are Diamonds, which is good to get things done.

In my first post I also talked about his 44 year in case you missed it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frosted's Tinfoil Hat Thread Frosted 40 853 10-17-2017 03:38 PM
Last Post: Ars0n1sT
  The New Religion Thread Shannon 188 7,955 10-14-2017 06:39 AM
Last Post: Daredevil
  Magick Discussion Thread Frosted 44 1,505 10-03-2017 04:19 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Movies Thread Benjamin 18 1,130 09-24-2017 12:21 AM
Last Post: SargeMaximus
  The Astrology Thread hiddenalias 605 4,382 09-23-2017 05:38 AM
Last Post: Alpha360
Smile In this thread we call the universe to help Shannon to succeed Adrien Silva 0 174 08-06-2017 12:12 AM
Last Post: Adrien Silva