Tarot thread
09-25-2017, 07:10 AM
Tarot thread
I started learning Tarot recently, I'm quiet amazed by how easy it is compared to astrology. With astrology I tried to find the"struggling cycle" Shannon has been describing but I failed to see any obvious thing from the technique I'm familiar with, I saw some things but it wasn't clear and obvious.
I looked at some special tarot technique on Shannon yesterday and right away I see the struggle he is being talking about.
For his 43 and 44 year that period is described with the number "7". 7 is a difficult number and is said to be something you try to do but keep failing until it fails inevitably. My teacher described the "7" as destruction, it's commonly known as death; and is also linked with the 7th planet Saturn or the "tower" card.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2017, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 12:16 PM by Travis.)
RE: Tarot thread
(09-25-2017 07:10 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:  For his 43 and 44 year that period is described with the number "7". 7 is a difficult number and is said to be something you try to do but keep failing until it fails inevitably. My teacher described the "7" as destruction, it's commonly known as death; and is also linked with the 7th planet Saturn or the "tower" card.

Sounds like bad news for DMSI then.. lol How did you learn Tarot, from YouTube?

From what you said, I figure you are using some kind of Natal chart. I didn't know Tarot useses that. To me, it was always just some cool looking cards but I am interested in learning more

INTP
09-25-2017, 01:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 01:26 PM by Alpha360.)
It's awesome, it's not normal tarot, it's tarot cards related to your birthdate/time/place. So you don't need to draw cards randomly but the principles are the same.
The system is commonly called destiny cards. But what I'm using is one step above, it's a destiny card system even more complete and accurate.

I'm studying from my astrology teacher, he is tarot teacher also.

I wasn't saying DMSI will always fail, but maybe that it will keep failing until he gets past this period. But that's just a reading from a beginner so don't take it for granted.

I always wanted to learn tarot but I was busy with astrology. What I just learn is making my head spin with joy. It's so simple and so accurate.

Let's take an example I have a strong affinity with inconceivablezen, first time I read from his journal, I almost felt in love so to speak.
I read his astrology, I didn't find anything obvious relating to me.
But with this "tarot" reading, I realized there is so many points in common, his cards spread from birhtcards are exactly the same as me, the other placements are different though but the cards are the same.

Let's take Chaos and Shannon, it seems there is a strong affinity between them. I look at both and it turned out their main card, which is called "the birth card" (most important one) are the same. Both are 9, Shannon is a 9 of Club and Chaos heart.
Inconceivablezen and me are 3 of diamonds. There is a lot of more to it obviously but from a first look that's just mind blowing.

You will understand the basic of the numbers from this Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMNuSqUVTXk&t=1s

And you can find your birthcards from this website:
http://cardsoftruth.com/spread-creator

ps:
You are a 2 of diamond, with a lot of placement in the 8 of spade.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
09-25-2017, 02:08 PM
That's crazy, so crazy. You won't believe it , but I saw the connection between you and Inconcievable. For some reason there was a connection between you two in my mind before you mentioned that. I'm not sure why I knew that, but I did. Very strange.

I'm very interested to find out what it means to be a two of diamonds with spade. Do these cards determine your personality type as in Astrology, or are they more based on a persons path in life?

INTP
09-25-2017, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 02:26 PM by Ars0n1sT.)
Can you give some insight about the cards of truth link you gave? I'm not really sure what to make of it, after entering my birthday and birth place.

Edit: I see your youtube link. As it is over an hour, I'm hoping you have a summary Smile thanks

23. ENTP.
It's all in a state of mind Drinks
09-25-2017, 03:02 PM
Here's an explanation of each birth card.

https://thecardsoflife.com/birthday-chart/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Determined's post:
Alpha360
09-25-2017, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 09:10 PM by Alpha360.)
The explanation of each card is in the video, he also has some other video on his channel on the card of truth system. Look at the nicole brenny channel she also has some good video on it.
In the spread calculator, the highlighted orange card is your birthcard. Then you have a card for each planet in the order of the week. The first one is being the Sun is often more important.
I'm typing from my phone so I can't say more for now. Watch the videos if you don't understand.
The accuracy of the other websites may not be on the same level so be careful.

09-26-2017, 02:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 02:46 AM by Alpha360.)
Here is a short video on the card calculator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTfe4aAUcPE&t=0s

Here is the time stamp of each number description for the main video:

1 or Ace Birth Of I 0:01:33 Spades 0:02:11 Hearts 0:03:10 Clubs 0:03:53 Diamonds 0:04:33
2 Flying Together 0:07:20 Spades 0:08:24 Hearts 0:11:03 Clubs 0:12:01 Diamonds 0:13:05
3 Flying Apart 0:15:51 Spades 0:16:06 Hearts 0:18:07 Clubs 0:21:10 Diamonds 0:22:21
4 Security in My 0:23:40 Spades 0:24:12 Hearts 0:25:12 Clubs 0:25:40 Diamonds 0:25:53
5 Intermediary Spokes Of a Wheel 0:26:39 Spades 0:34:12 Hearts 0:36:58 Clubs 0:38:40 Diamonds 0:40:25
6 Diminutive Fulfillment 0:44:57 Spades 0:47:27 Hearts 0:48:09 Clubs 0:48:24 Diamonds 0:49:58
7 Destruction 53:09 Spades 57:30 Hearts 58:46 Clubs 1:02:16 Diamonds 1:03:08
Transitions Of The Numbers Explained... 1:05:11
8 Friendly 1:08:42 Spades 1:16:33 Hearts 1:16:57 Clubs 1:20:09 Diamonds
9 Most Highly Friendly 1:22:09 Spades 1:25:00 Hearts 1:26:54 Clubs 1:28:23 Diamonds 1:30:05
10 Patient + Enduring Activity 1:35:05 Spades 1:37:05 Hearts 1:43:38 Clubs 1:45:27 Diamonds 1:46:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMNuSqUVTXk&t=1s
The Jack, Queen and King have a description similar to the 1,2 and 3 card respectively.

Here is a video where he explains the system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oyKgzDbn6A

09-26-2017, 07:23 AM
What are the significance of the Ketu and Rahu cards? He doesn't explain them
09-26-2017, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 12:19 PM by Alpha360.)
Good question, Ketu represent past life, what we are most used to do, what we know the most. While rahu is the opposite point of ketu and represent exactly the opposite; so Rahu is what we know the least, it's what we are scared of, what we don't know much about, it's the unknown territory, it's similar to something you never did in your life (for most people).
They are very important point in my opinion. Rahu is actually the reason why we are born which is to work on that placement in this current lifetime. In vedic mythology Rahu is the one bringing earth back from the flood, meaning creation couldn't exist without him.
There is a complete course just on this 2 points in astrology, there is a lot of details that I don't have the time to put into words.
Rahu and ketu works hand in hand with the 3 outer planets Uranus, Neptune, Pluto.

09-26-2017, 04:20 PM
I'll be honest,

I looked up my card, and I don't think it describes my personality at all. According to Cards of Destiny, I am supposed to a extremely business minded person. I've never been that way. Granted, I haven't had experiences running a business.

I never looked into the eight of hearts, so it might look more accurate its factored in

INTP
09-26-2017, 08:29 PM
Travis, I will admit. It does seem quite arbitrary to combine a deck of "playing cards" with the "Gregorian calendar".

However, my own experiences with Tarot say otherwise. I've had two live tarot reads done, one at the end of 2015 and one a few months ago. A lot of what came up in my end of 2015 read did eventuate. Similarly a lot of what came up during my recent tarot read was quite literally a birds eye view of where I am right now energetically and where it's going. Though there has been one key thing which the reader saw which has changed. This leads me to believe that they're reading our energy as it is in that moment.

For me now, I use the tarot reads as an annual thing just to check up on my energy. I did get quite a few valuable insights into a few areas of my life which I hadn't noticed. Also everything the reader brought up, I hadn't mentioned at all. Even some of the deepest darkest stuff, the reader was bringing up all on their own.

So with that I'm keeping an open mind with this astrology stuff.
09-26-2017, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 10:57 PM by Alpha360.)
(09-26-2017 04:20 PM)Travis Wrote:  I'll be honest,

I looked up my card, and I don't think it describes my personality at all. According to Cards of Destiny, I am supposed to a extremely business minded person. I've never been that way. Granted, I haven't had experiences running a business.

I never looked into the eight of hearts, so it might look more accurate its factored in

I appreciate your honesty, there is 4 possible reasons I can think of for this:
1-the card aren't accurate
2-The description of diamond you look for isn't accurate and broad enough.
3-You didn't understand what a 2 of diamond is
4-There are so much planets in 8 of spade that you don't see as much the 2 of diamond influence.

Based on your answer I would say it's due to the second reason. The common description of Diamond is money and business. But this isn't accurate in my opinion and it's what my teacher is explaining in his course. Imagine someone living in a jungle and he came up as a 2 of diamond, he of course wouldn't run a business as it doesn't exist there. It's not really a diamond or a coin, it's the symbol for mineral, or earth. Which means someone is materially oriented, material is not only a computer or money it's everything physical, it can be agriculture for example, it can be food, it can give someone oriented toward everything that can be touched, that is concrete.
In astrology your ascendant is Taurus, Taurus is earth, Earth is the equivalent of "Diamond", and Taurus is the 2nd sign of the Zodiac, so it's the closest thing to a 2 of diamond.
Your moon is in Capricorn with Saturn, it's another earth sign. There is a lot of earth in your astrology, so this can explain why a Diamond came up in your birth card.

My brother is a Queen of Diamond, queen is similar to number 2. And is astrology is filed with Taurus (much more than us) and earth sign. He is not business oriented at all, I'm not sure he would even try running a business. On the other hand he is very focus on the material plane, he doesn't care much about anything spiritual like tarot or astrology, he want concrete tangible material thing like food, cooking, buying computer, being left alone on his computer, enjoying his home, he is a family person like Taurus usually is, this is what happened when Taurus is prominent in a chart.
Also number 2 is very important there, this one is not about money, it's about coming together, it's close to the moon description, a couple, a relationship, a concrete material relationship that you can touch and enjoy from a material point of view. But relationship is a limited description for a 2 like money is a limited description for "diamond". A symbol like 2 is meant to be very broad, as there is only 4 symbol here, like in astrology, you have to describe everything with this 4 symbol so you can expect that 2 isn't only relationship.

Let's take another example, my GF is a 2 of spade, here you can again see the Taurus influence as she like to sleep all day at home (feminine), she work a lot but she is not business oriented. Taurus can of course be business oriented, but it take more than Taurus to be business oriented. It can give an inclination for business as they care more for the concrete reality. 2 and diamond are feminine symbol so usually they are not inclined to run a business as it require a lot of strength, so someone needs some King or 3 or 10 to be competitive, to fight their way into a business.

But even them aren't going to run a business if their chart spread aren't well placed.

For example my GF has a lot of kings but she hasn't started anything special yet. She like to control things, to own things, she has a big Ego. But it's mess up in her chart, it's starved and shamed in every direction. So fear/shame is the culprit for her. Until now her Kings has manifested as more independence, she live on her own, make her own money, she can take care of herself which is rare where I live.
But that's about it, she isn't going to run for presidency because she has a lot of planets in a king card.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Alpha360's post:
Travis
09-26-2017, 11:10 PM
Also another point of view for Diamond, the symbol is a square shape, it's a 4, 4 is material security, it's home, or land or business , real estate or more broadly "earth". For someone it can mean going to business, for someone else it can manifest as building a family home. It's someone striving for safety and security, stability.

09-27-2017, 02:28 AM
Also lastly each suit need the other to balance it out, you can't make someone a successful entrepreneur without any "heart" which is emotional fulfillment or "rest" otherwise he will burn out. For working hard you need some strong Spade after a working hard session you need some rest which is "heart" (joy,love, food etc) the water element, then you also need some "clubs" which is communication, social environment same as the "air element", then you need some Diamond which are resources and skills, the earth element. In a person will find a dominant element but too much of a thing is not a good thing. Each element interact with each other, the more balance there is the better. You can't become a good entrepreneur or be good at making money if you only have diamond. Also the health of each element or card is important, too much planets in a card often create problems unless they are friend with each other. If you have rahu Sun Saturn in a card it's going to be a struggle to have that card behave in a healthy manner. In this example you would see the fulfillment strengths displaying shame for the Sun and Saturn which is the results of this combination.

09-27-2017, 02:38 AM
So I made my first Tarot reading with Determined:

I’m going to detail the more obvious to me. What’s struck me more and seems to pop out more often is the 8 number. If you watch the video, 8 is the state after the Ego has died in the 7 position. So it’s a spiritual lesson that you learn after the ego has died, the ego can be your body or something you have lost that you cherished. That’s where the spiritual lesson comes from as you learn that the ego is not important. The more someone learn that the ego is perishable (something you shouldn’t place your hope in) the more freedom someone have. You seem to be very spiritually inclined, your Jupiter is well placed which means you are open to those spiritual lessons and the death of the ego.
You also have a lot of planets in a king card, the king of spade, you have mars, Venus, Saturn and Rahu there. All those planets are fighting against each other which means that this “kingly” position isn’t something you have manage to handle yet, it’s a difficult position for you as rahu is there. Since it’s a spade you are working on your personality a lot, which probably explain your interest for this tarot reading. Spade is number 1, so it’s about you, it makes people focus on themselves, since you are inclined spirituality with those 8 numbers and an exalted Jupiter it means you are going to work on yourself in a spiritual manner, what’s come to mind is what they call commonly a transcendent alpha on this forum. The number 2 of spade could mean you are doing it more passively than actively, I see a lot of feminine influence in your cards but at the same time also some active masculine influence. I would say maybe you are using your feminine energy to build upon your masculine side. That could be because your masculine side is hurt. King can be interpreted as number 3 and I see a lot of struggle due to that, 3 isn’t an easy number, it’s the fight for territory in this case as it’s related to Mars the 3rd planet which is your soul planet (self planet). That planet is exalted (most powerful state) but it’s also hurt by Saturn and Rahu influence shaming it. You can see that in the fulfillment strength at the bottom left corner.
In my opinion your should keep using that Jupiter Strength to move forward and spiritualize that King position, which is probably what you are going to do naturally as your current main period is indicated by this Sun card with the 8 of heart, your Sun is also placed in the Jupiter card. Jupiter is your most powerful planet, and is the planet that guide the strength of mars with wisdom, that Jupiter is saving you from getting super angry or frustrated I would say.

09-27-2017, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 03:18 AM by Alpha360.)
From pm:
Determined Wrote:I just read the thread. You mentioned your GF spread. Couldn't help but notice ours was the same (2 of spade card and lots of planets in the king card)

You said "But that's about it, she isn't going to run for presidency because she has a lot of planets in a king card."

What does that mean about leadership and having planets in the King card?

Also what are the starved and shamed aspect?
Shame is the results of too much planet in the same card (explained with simple term).
In this case it's Rahu and Saturn shaming Mars. Starvation is a lesser difficulty than Shame.
Fortunately Mars is exalted which is mentioned as "Proud" so it means it has more strength to fight back. It will still be a struggle but a lot less. Which is why you are probably falling back on your Jupiter for wisdom as Mars is attacked so not as easily used.
My GF has a lot of shamed planets and harder than your chart (more shame), also she doesn't have this strong Jupiter you have, which is probably why she never listen to my advice (lack of wisdom).
So using that King card effectively is pretty unlikely for her, so presidency isn't likely.

You can see the King card as the Struggle in Games of thrones, it's a fight for ruling territory. In real life it can be ruling a house, a company, being independent or spiritually ruling your body, your psychology, a transcendent Alpha.
You can see the 3 or King card as applying leadership and seeing the consequence,(criticism). When you rule a kingdom there is always someone who isn't happy that's why the 3rd or King card is a though position. But when it's a spiritual fight like for a transcendent Alpha it's easier.

Forgot to say: it's also fun at least to me, the struggle of kings, it's tough but it's fun too, it's like adrenaline, it's scaring but most people want to see more, that's why Games of thrones is so popular. Queen and 2 are great for love and security like the 4 too but when it's boring you come back in the 3 or King and create a war just because you got bored.

09-27-2017, 04:26 AM
Yeah, had a quick read by Alpha360. It checks out. Alot of it's spot on, especially with my long term planning.

Questions:
How can I use my "Jupiter Strength"?
How to "spiritualise my King position"

Thanks
[-] The following 1 user Likes Determined's post:
Alpha360
09-27-2017, 05:58 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 06:08 AM by Alpha360.)
Since it's strong you are using it automatically. You asking for advice with tarot is you using your Jupiter. I would bet if your Jupiter was wrongly placed you would have said, I don't agree with the report, this isn't me, I'm not like that or something close to that depending on the other placements in the chart. Most people with a weak Jupiter don't even believe in tarot or astrology or anything esoteric or a religious belief of God, they don't even check even if presented with repeated evidence that there is more to life than concrete reality.

There is a few member here who have a weak Jupiter they have witnessed time and time on this forum with Shannon and other stuff that there is more to life than concrete reality but they still don't pay any attention to it. They are wired like that.

My brother is like that, he has seen it all with me and my dad but still don't pay attention to it. He has seen proof with me, but it's like he not even registering in his mind. He is just not interested at all by any benefit he could get from it.

Maybe you will tend to get angry with that Mars, and if it is the case think about the bigger picture of life with Jupiter which is wisdom. Everything has a purpose ultimately so you getting angry certainly has purpose, you suffering due to that Mars wrongly placed certainly has a purpose. It's obvious and you know it, A strong Jupiter knows it inside themselves, it's their internal hope, their joy that keep them going forward even if the concrete hardcore life sucks.

Quote:How to "spiritualise my King position"
You have to "kill the ego", it doesn't happen over night of course but the more you realize the ego is bringing you down the more you feel like a "transcendent Alpha"
There several kind of king, normal king suffer from deception related to concrete reality, a spiritualized King doesn't suffer from what's happening concretely. It doesn't mean he doesn't acknowledge reality either though.
It has to come from the realization that the ego, our life, our body, our lovers, our friends body will die at some point, it's natural.
If someone attach himself to life, to his body, to his lover, to his success, to his wealth, to his beauty, to his friends or what ever that bring success which is the 6 position at some point all that go away. So if you don't see the bigger picture after the 7 (death) then you will suffer more.

The number from 1 to 10 happens constantly on different levels, there is the big death of the body at 7 but there is a lot of little death happening all the times as we pass through those number. Let's say you get attach to your girl friend, you love her and say that it will last for ever and ever Heart , you enjoy her a lot , that's the 6 position which is called "little fulfillment" , one day she leave you, you lost something you loved, that a 7 position, if you don't believe the ego is important you don't suffer as much from that. If you believe the ego is important you will curse life and say it's unfair Bebe-pleure , some people don't get over it because they are attached to their little life on earth too much, there is too much attachment to the body. Nothing last on this earth, that's concrete reality. Real happiness that last for ever happen only on a spiritual level.

I'm using a GF as an example but it can be a family, a friend, a country, a dog, your computer, your forum, your job, anything that bring you genuine fulfillment on this earth.

09-28-2017, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2017 01:00 AM by Alpha360.)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Cla4O...sp=sharing

Here is something that portray well that Diamond are not only money.
Tesla is a Six of Diamond, also in his spread there is 3 other diamond, making diamond his dominant suit. 6 is quiet interesting here too as it can be interpreted as the "highest efficiency" you can have on earth, and since one of Diamond attribute is skills when you combine both you have "Highest efficiency of skills".

He also have the Ace of Diamond, making him aware of skill, the Queen of diamond making him connect with his skill (coming together)
Also his past life, his ketu card is a 3 of Clubs, another powerful card, it's one of the most powerful 3 card as Club is a "3" card in itself. That 3 of clubs give him a powerful creative mind.

Superman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frosted's Tinfoil Hat Thread Frosted 39 923 10-17-2017 03:38 PM
Last Post: Ars0n1sT
  The New Religion Thread Shannon 187 8,108 10-14-2017 06:39 AM
Last Post: Daredevil
  Magick Discussion Thread Frosted 44 1,567 10-03-2017 04:19 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Movies Thread Benjamin 18 1,179 09-24-2017 12:21 AM
Last Post: SargeMaximus
  The Astrology Thread hiddenalias 603 4,575 09-23-2017 05:38 AM
Last Post: Alpha360
Smile In this thread we call the universe to help Shannon to succeed Adrien Silva 0 179 08-06-2017 12:12 AM
Last Post: Adrien Silva