NG: The Solution to your Women Issues
09-10-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: NG: The Solution to your Women Issues
(09-10-2017 08:06 PM)Travis Wrote:  My results have expanded over the past few days. I cried one time after watching the video.

I am also able to see feminine energy in women now. I can tell which women possess a lot of feminine energy, and which women are more masculine.

I can too.

#NoNGRequired.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2017, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2017 04:23 PM by Travis.)
I continue to do NG. I continue to get results

Today, when I got on the bus, the lady bus driver was stupefied and made several comments about my eyes, about how stunning and beautiful my eyes were. It was so direct it was almost like a pick up line and she was embarrassed afterwards.

Now, my eyes are actually quite ugly. I have no natural eye color, just a jumbled mass of green, light brown, blue, and yellow. Because of this, they usually look cloudy. I've never gotten a comment about my eyes, even on DMSI.

I have always believed that NG affects a persons eyes. After all, you are staring into a woman's loving eyes while doing NG. It makes sense that it would alter the way you see women, looking at them with a full cup rather than an empty one.

Also when this happened, I had not applied pheromones for over 24 hours, and had two showers in-between the last application.

INTP
[-] The following 2 users Like Travis's post:
Benjamin, Kol
09-16-2017, 04:48 PM
It makes sense that what you're feeling inside will project through your eyes. Cool results.
09-26-2017, 05:21 PM
Geodude hasn't visited the site since April.. hopefully he is drowning in girls haha.

I sent him an e-mail, would like to hear how NG is going for him.

INTP
09-26-2017, 05:46 PM
I revisited this briefly last night, well I didn't do it. But reading about it again.

And even some old posts I made about it, turns out several people had the same 'results' as me. I used it for months and barely anything.. other guys reported using it for 6 months or a year and nothing.

Rion has now changed his last name and he's selling some other incredibly expensive course basically like "oh if natural grounding isn't enough for you, then do this course". Except that he hyped up natural grounding as the ultimate, solve everything solution.. which it wasn't at all.

I wasted so much money on this shit, and just got long winded rehashed courses on the same shit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile Success Vibration & Consciousness and Attracting Women rayrocanaldo 4 109 11-07-2017 02:52 AM
Last Post: rayrocanaldo
  Here's how to connect with women on a level few men will ever experience ! rayrocanaldo 8 911 04-06-2017 07:28 AM
Last Post: rayrocanaldo
  Dating Unavailable Women [Need Advice] risingwarrior 6 691 02-13-2017 09:05 PM
Last Post: AbundanceCH
  Do women have greater social and legal rights in today's society Daredevil 11 1,686 03-05-2016 05:06 PM
Last Post: Mr. Anderson
  Interesting thing about sexual confidence causing "inner game issues" dissonance 1 584 12-18-2015 02:48 AM
Last Post: Dzemoo
  Do you consistantly approach Women? ChaChaCha 13 4,172 07-04-2013 06:37 PM
Last Post: TheGraduate