Magick Discussion Thread
09-27-2017, 04:24 AM
RE: Magick Discussion Thread
Don't use any of those gallery of magick books

Craft your own sigils

And shadows are not djinn. Djinn are something else.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2017, 04:53 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017 10:21 AM by dweller94.)
(09-27-2017 04:24 AM)Nox Wrote:  Don't use any of those gallery of magick books

Craft your own sigils

Bruh if you can see jinns, you’d know when they are trying to partially show you their being, shadows themselves aren’t jinns but those who can’t see them when they see jinns or minor activity they will see black shadows or lines moving. Each to their own anyway. Everyone’s experience will be different.

Meh https://youtu.be/Q5pggDCnt5M
[-] The following 1 user Likes dweller94's post:
Nox
09-27-2017, 04:58 AM
Quote:Also to add Adam Blackthorne's sigils book is pretty good I’ve got it and damn that shit works but it’s too early to comment since I only bought it the other week, his instructions are good as well, I think that’s the key to success with them.
Yes, these sigils work so damn well. I just found that the effects may fad away quickly but results are here.

Quote:Don't use any of those gallery of magick books
Craft your own sigils
Why not ?
In the past I tried crafting my own sigils...I did 4 tries with different and very simple topics but none worked. I may give them a try again but I don't want to jerk off to activate them.

INFP-T.
DMSI (24 Days) >> APE + OP (~30 Days) >> DMSI (32 Days)
[-] The following 1 user Likes DarkPlouf's post:
Nox
09-28-2017, 06:02 PM
(09-27-2017 04:53 AM)dweller94 Wrote:  
(09-27-2017 04:24 AM)Nox Wrote:  Don't use any of those gallery of magick books

Craft your own sigils

Bruh if you can see jinns, you’d know when they are trying to partially show you their being, shadows themselves aren’t jinns but those who can’t see them when they see jinns or minor activity they will see black shadows or lines moving. Each to their own anyway. Everyone’s experience will be different.

I've worked with plenty of djinn. Experiences or whatever explanation you use doesn't change the fact that basically all entities lie to humanity (demons, djinn, angels, archangels, gods, whatever) so it doesn't really matter. You need enough authority to have any control.
09-28-2017, 06:04 PM
Using others sigils is a bad idea. Adam blackthorn's or whoever, I would recommend not touching them. These hacks are taking you for a ride and it won't turn out well.

If you want to mess with this stuff don't be lazy and start from square one. Or not and screw yourselves over, but I wanted to give you a warning anyways.
09-28-2017, 06:56 PM
(09-28-2017 06:04 PM)Nox Wrote:  Using others sigils is a bad idea. Adam blackthorn's or whoever, I would recommend not touching them. These hacks are taking you for a ride and it won't turn out well.

If you want to mess with this stuff don't be lazy and start from square one. Or not and screw yourselves over, but I wanted to give you a warning anyways.

You posted a similar thing in "Frosteds tin foil hat thread" calling all Shaman's "hacks". Sounds like you've been seriously burnt by your exploration of the supernatural. Mind sharing your experience here for those of us who are curious?

I will add in my experience. The Shamans I've met have been trained since a young age. The things they do with their mind (constantly present, constantly blessing everything with intention, holding space) as a way of being, would challenge the mind of an average westerner. Having such a strong powerful mind like that would allow such a person to work with spirits and the such. Notice how I use the word "mind" and not brain. The "mind" is the metaphysical aspect of the brain that works with energy, and gives rise to future projections, law of attraction etc.

Having said that, it's pretty naive to think one could work and tame such spirits and entities without having the proper training. I've met spirits in my journey, the beings I met were so incredibly intelligent and powerful, far beyond any human I've ever met. Thankfully they were healing spirits. Even the Shamans I work with, I haven't seen my regular one in over two years, yet every week she has an energy healing for me and every week it's spot on to the tee. I even decided to test some of them, my regular one told me my spirit animal a while back. So I asked another what it was. Within in a minute in ceremony he returned and told me the exact same one right down to the colour. It isn't some generic ***** like lion or wolf either. There are things that those with the right training can do that normal, average western minds can't. It'd be foolish and irresponsible to attempt such things without having had it. In the same way you go to see a surgeon when you need an operation done as a opposed to trying it out on yourself.
[-] The following 3 users Like Determined's post:
Nox, Zane, Mr. Anderson
09-28-2017, 07:10 PM
Couldn’t agree more, yes you need guidance and a master when working with certain beings or it’s suicide, this path is a lifestyle you can’t be half in it.

Nox
09-28-2017, 07:13 PM
(09-28-2017 07:10 PM)dweller94 Wrote:  Couldn’t agree more, yes you need guidance and a master when working with certain beings or it’s suicide, this path is a lifestyle you can’t be half in it.

100%. You seem pretty experienced, might be worthwhile for the benefit of everyone else here that you share some of what you know
[-] The following 2 users Like Determined's post:
dweller94, Nox
09-28-2017, 07:19 PM
(09-28-2017 07:13 PM)Determined Wrote:  
(09-28-2017 07:10 PM)dweller94 Wrote:  Couldn’t agree more, yes you need guidance and a master when working with certain beings or it’s suicide, this path is a lifestyle you can’t be half in it.

100%. You seem pretty experienced, might be worthwhile for the benefit of everyone else here that you share some of what you know

Will do, I’ll post later when I can, using phone right now.

Nox
10-02-2017, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2017 06:12 AM by Nox.)
My big beef with most modern mystics and shamans is their attachment to the material. I'm journeyman level in my eyes and life isn't a concern. Money flows in and out, things happen and lessens are learned. It isn't a concern in anyway. You just do stuff and things work out. Once you've achieved a high enough level of ability you don't have to worry about anything and life is a game.

And I'm not a master. Yet you have "masters" who are selling spiritual products and services. There is the justifications that these things provide for their welfare, but I can tell you that your welfare isn't a concern. It's taken care of.

After you've gone through kundalini and some other exciting experiences your reality is yours. Money doesn't matter. It's actually an imbalance to seek it as it's a waste of time and distraction from what really is important.

And there is the matter of integrity. You've sold your services for material benefit. That buyer now has a form of hold over you bound in the material. You just lessened yourself. And for what? Money. Something that has no real value.

But they don't have much of a product to sell in the first place. A lot of these people are trying to ride streams and currents to power or enlightenment. Ayahuasca, archangels, goetia, psionics, whatever. None of them find the real source of power and so they're ultimately nothing. Their existences will end and their works will fade.

Edit: cut some stuff out. I had gotten chatty
[-] The following 3 users Like Nox's post:
Griffin, Determined, dweller94
10-02-2017, 02:00 PM
(10-02-2017 05:46 AM)Nox Wrote:  My big beef with most modern mystics and shamans is their attachment to the material. I'm journeyman level in my eyes and life isn't a concern. Money flows in and out, things happen and lessens are learned. It isn't a concern in anyway. You just do stuff and things work out. Once you've achieved a high enough level of ability you don't have to worry about anything and life is a game.

And I'm not a master. Yet you have "masters" who are selling spiritual products and services. There is the justifications that these things provide for their welfare, but I can tell you that your welfare isn't a concern. It's taken care of.

After you've gone through kundalini and some other exciting experiences your reality is yours. Money doesn't matter. It's actually an imbalance to seek it as it's a waste of time and distraction from what really is important.

And there is the matter of integrity. You've sold your services for material benefit. That buyer now has a form of hold over you bound in the material. You just lessened yourself. And for what? Money. Something that has no real value.

But they don't have much of a product to sell in the first place. A lot of these people are trying to ride streams and currents to power or enlightenment. Ayahuasca, archangels, goetia, psionics, whatever. None of them find the real source of power and so they're ultimately nothing. Their existences will end and their works will fade.

Edit: cut some stuff out. I had gotten chatty

Although I don't agree with Determined on many things I just was eying the forum and saw this and I thought I had to respond. I set up an RSS Feed so I don't have to break my Hiatus again but I digress.

You are Correct that money is a negative thing in the broad scheme of things and it's just a form of Bablonian magic made to enslave civilizations.

But people still need to be able to survive in the world untill you can create food from your own pineal gland which not many people who walked the earth have been able to do.

The powers that be have injected this notion that abundance which it all boils down to in this money issue is bad and to be spiritual you must be poor and live in the mountains somewhere and not participate in the pleasures of life.

This causes a state where one is fighting against the flesh and the material instead of merging the two.

In a sense it was Nescassary that the people in the age of Pisces did not have the pleasures of this world because it was so dark and dense and was easy to get lost in the illusion but now as a society we need to become full spectrum humans.

E2 Days in All: 606 Days

UD Start Date: November 1st, 2017

INTJ 4w5
10-02-2017, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2017 02:10 PM by Daredevil.)
The material and the spiritual are needed both in ascension. Be in the world but not of it.

My main point is that untill we have a society that gets rid of money we should use it to our advantage and enjoy the world without doing harm to others. Source will take care of you but if you have your hand closed because of your aversion to money, no abundance can come in.

Look up Ubuntu Contributsonism for a system I would like the world to go in. Or look up Michael Tellinger.

Sorry for the posts being so convoluted, I don't necessarily disagree with Nox or Determined and I was trying to put it in the best words.

INTJ 4w5
10-02-2017, 02:25 PM
Djinn are Negative Entities in the 4/5 Density.

Shadows can be a variety of things including soul fragments of people, dead lost spirits, thought forms etc

Also real Archangels and Positive beings don't lie to humanity (6th Density and above) if they lie to you they are 4/5 Density.

INTJ 4w5
10-02-2017, 02:28 PM
The Law of One material is a Good start on things if you want to learn about spiritual physics along with David Wilcocks books. I highly recommend.

The Law of One have been scientifically verified in its claims which some of the claims it makes were about scientific topics that did not exist back when it was written.

INTJ 4w5
10-02-2017, 03:12 PM
https://youtu.be/WU-dDionzEU

INTJ 4w5
10-02-2017, 11:25 PM
(10-02-2017 02:25 PM)Daredevil Wrote:  Djinn are Negative Entities in the 4/5 Density.

Shadows can be a variety of things including soul fragments of people, dead lost spirits, thought forms etc

Also real Archangels and Positive beings don't lie to humanity (6th Density and above) if they lie to you they are 4/5 Density.

Archangels and "positive beings" lie all of the time, so I guess there are no 6th+ density beings. Lol
10-03-2017, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 12:33 AM by dweller94.)
I think I’ll stay quiet above my background and what I know, cause it’ll get long lol and when it comes to certain topics some people think they know it all (it’s more of a I’m right your wrong appose to a discussion) and the stuff I mentioned I talk in context of what was discussed earlier, yes anything can be anything. Moving on the jinns the skilled ones can easily take the form of archangels or angels for that matter this is why I call ***** on most of these angel channelers, I agree with what nox is saying knowledge is free especially spiritual knowledge, the self proclaimed gurus and masters that charge or whatever they sell it’s all a means to acquire the material world, the ‘real’ ones that’ll get you to recognise your true self won’t charge let me tell you that much, I don’t know if you’ll find many of them in the West though.

I’m friends with an alchemist whom used to channel metatron it was all good when he started saying some ***** up shit like he was in the room with metatron Buddha and god knows who else then the absurd sh*t that he said they were saying, I’ll try to find it and I’m referring to Etienne Charland more on him here: https://www.spiritualselftransformation....out-us/bio check him out Smile

10-03-2017, 12:44 AM
Most of what people are talking to are not 6th density true Archangels and are lower density "positive" beings as I said before. These 4th to 5th density beings that are positive masquerading as true Archangels lie because they see it as for the better good of humanity. 6th density is where the boundaries between self and one between each other blur and there is no negative entities except the demi urge.

Also Demons can masquerade as Angels.

Along with 3rd density aliens who come as angels but are just ETs with high technology. (See the movie Thor)

And knowledge is free, yes but your getting way too abstract and idealistic where there is not many Masters alive due to the destruction of the knowledge by the Cabal (See Taking of Aztec gold and melting it which the knowledge was stored on, Library of Alexandria in the Vatican library, and Cultural revolution in China). This has caused all the people who could survive outside of society not able to because there's too much holes in their knowledge from the original teachings.

And there is nothing wrong with acquiring the Material world, it is apart of the universe and Source, just a denser (does not mean negative) frequency.

And I'm. Willing to hear you out dweller94

INTJ 4w5
10-03-2017, 04:36 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 04:57 AM by Nox.)
You're under the assumption that negative is bad, which is incorrect.

Edit: also, this conversation is quickly becoming silly so I think I'm done
10-03-2017, 09:04 AM
No, I don't think the negative is bad. Where did you get that from. Stop hitting people with one liners and then running away.

INTJ 4w5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Astrology Thread hiddenalias 616 7,618 12-01-2017 03:25 AM
Last Post: Alpha360
  Movies Thread Benjamin 20 1,798 11-18-2017 06:48 PM
Last Post: kalmah0804
  The New Religion Thread Shannon 190 9,661 11-14-2017 05:52 PM